Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Poll]What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?

Zygen

36 users have voted

1. 1. Your favorite Gatorade flavor?

• Lemon lime(green)
    • Orange
    • Fruit punch(red)
    • Frost glacier(Light blue)
    • Frost Riptide rush(Purple)
    • Fierce melon(Orange)
    • Cool blue(Blue)
    • Extreme tropical intenso(Red)
    • Extremo Mango Electrico(Orange)
    • Fierce Strawberry (dark pink)
    • X-Factor Fruit Punch + Berry (red)
    • X-Factor Orange + Tropical Fruit (red-orange)
    • X-Factor Lemon-lime + Strawberry (yellow-green)
    • Lemonade (light yellow)
    • Raspberry Lemonade (very light pink)
    • Strawberry Lemonade (pink)
    • All-Stars Grape (dark blue-violet)
    • All-Stars Lemon-Lime (yellow)
    • All-Stars Berry (blue)
    • All-Stars Strawberry (red)
    • Berry Rain (light purple)
    • Lime Rain (light green)
    • Tangerine Rain (light orange)
    • Fierce Wild Berry (blue)
    • Strawberry Kiwi Rain (pink)
    • Cherry Rain (light red)
    • All-Stars Ice Punch (colorless)
    • Gatorade Smoothies (orange, fruit punch, mango, strawberry)
    • Strawberry Kiwi (pink)
    • I don't drink gatorade

Because it has to be said: Lemon-lime is a terrible flavor and if you drink it you should feel bad.

My favorite is Fruit Punch, although I almost never drink Gatorade... Kidney stones, you know. I've never actually heard of a bunch of those flavors.

• Brohoof 1

Because it has to be said: Lemon-lime is a terrible flavor and if you drink it you should feel bad.

My favorite is Fruit Punch, although I almost never drink Gatorade... Kidney stones, you know. I've never actually heard of a bunch of those flavors.

Eh, i use to think it was bad, it kinda grew on me a little, not my favorite, but i can drink it now.

Fruit punch is good though. 

And do you mean you have kidney stones? Or gatorade causes them? Because if Gatorade causes them then i'm probaly going to be screwed. 

I'm going to have a crap load of pain to deal with later in my freaking life.. >_> assuming I live that long.

Frost Glacier is my favorite by far.  I will drink any of them, but FG is the one that never ceases to quench my thirst everytime.  The others are meh in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

Eh, i use to think it was bad, it kinda grew on me a little, not my favorite, but i can drink it now.

Fruit punch is good though. 

And do you mean you have kidney stones? Or gatorade causes them? Because if Gatorade causes them then i'm probaly going to be screwed. 

I'm going to have a crap load of pain to deal with later in my freaking life.. >_> assuming I live that long.

Yeah, here's an article I found about it http://www.livestrong.com/article/503306-sports-drinks-kidney-stones/

There haven't been any official research studies on it as mentioned in the article, but the points brought up seem pretty legit.

Frost Glacier is my favorite by far.  I will drink any of them, but FG is the one that never ceases to quench my thirst everytime.  The others are meh in my opinion.

I use to like Cool blue more, but i must say Frost glacier started to win my heart, that said Its harder for me to find frost glacier, so i normally have cool blue of fruit punch or something.

Yeah, here's an article I found about it http://www.livestrong.com/article/503306-sports-drinks-kidney-stones/

There haven't been any official research studies on it as mentioned in the article, but the points brought up seem pretty legit.

Well, idk, but if its true then i'm going to have to up my low pain tolerance, or i'll just pass out from having kidney stones.

factor in the fact that I don't eat all that healthy(Despite being skinny because of my weird crazy high matabolism) and my post teenage life is looking pretty crappy right now :/.

• 8 years later...

Cool Blue, Glacier Ice, White Cherry, Fruit Punch, and Lemon Lime

That last one is surprising because I normally don't like that kind of flavor for most things

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...