Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe yourself with a meme.

Frosty V

9112016.jpg

Socially Awkward Penguin best describes me...or Forever Alone or both. I don't think I have to go into why that is since it's pretty obvious. Also, this pic is true about me.

• Brohoof 3

Anyone who knows me well enough knows that this describes me, in every excruciating detail.[

post-10951-0-49830500-1375641846_thumb.jpg

Heh. That reminds me... I need to go..... do some... Stuff....

Edited by Yes-Man
  • Brohoof 9

Pretty much this. Sadly.

000723.jpg

Seriously, everyday at the university, everyday I read the newspaper and everyday I turn on the TV and everyday I have a political discussion, you can bet that I will come across something that simply makes me react like that. *sighs*

Nyan nyan nyan nyan....nyan.
Let's see...if I describe my self as a sir, and a poptart cat that poops rainbows...I CAN'T BE BOTH!

So put your hands together for Sir Nyan Cat: 

• Brohoof 2

This meme describes me:

bad-movie-batman-meme-generator-spoiler-

It describes me, when I hear someone saying spoilers on something that I'm about to go see. Then, I just make that face when they spoil it for me.

I think Socially Awkward Penguin is my closest fit.  I am very bad when it comes to social situations.  Maybe I could also be described as a Philosorapter.  I'm always thinking of random thoughts.

• Brohoof 1

This meme describes me:

img-1718388-1-bad-movie-batman-meme-gene

It describes me, when I hear someone saying spoilers on something that I'm about to go see. Then, I just make that face when they spoil it for me.

Omg is batman actually smiling in that picture. If he is smiling I think it's because whatever was stuck in his throat he finally just threw up or something. Lol

• Brohoof 1

Sadly, I would say that Socially Awkward Penguin and Forever Alone/Solo Regiment best describes me...

I swear I've been through hundreds of the SAP pics and 95% of them were of things I've done or otherwise fit me perfectly, much to my great disappointment.

• Brohoof 1

Paranoid Parrot

Socially Awkward Penguin

Forever Alone

That's me in a nutshell.

Every time I see a Paranoid Parrot meme, I relate to it so much lol. I never realized before how paranoid I can be sometimes xD

• Brohoof 1

Heh. That reminds me... I need to go..... do some... Stuff....

This wouldn't have anything to do with my hand lotion and kleenex missing would it?

I think this describes me better than anything I have found it gives the simple message of I don't give a damn what others think of me.

6013652106_998e0e89c0_m.jpg

• Brohoof 1

This wouldn't have anything to do with my hand lotion and kleenex missing would it?

Wait, those were your's!? ;o;

SHIIIIIITTTT. Well, you're gonna need to get some new ones. I used them all... For... For my cold. Yeah, I have a real bad cold, that's it.

img-1718483-1-9043340.jpg

Possibly the best Socially Awkward Penguin I could find relating to myself out of many others. I hate being the cause of problems, even the slightest ones. What's worse is that it can sometimes cause them too.

Edited by Mars Brownie
  • Brohoof 1

This is me.  I am a geek.  This does not mean that I create and fix cool stuff (though I do that occasionally), because the list has geek and nerd confused.  I understand and collect cool stuff, and that is what I do.

post-13878-0-97307600-1375646610.jpg

post-5888-0-53866500-1347168322.gif

After seeing this image, I don't even have to tell you which meme it is, right? :P

Bitch, I'm fabulous seems like a very vain, superficial and girly meme, but I see it in another way, because it means much more than that.

On the outside, I admit that I care about appearances, I like do dress nice and look at myself at the mirror often, but sometimes I just don't care about the way I look. I'm self conscious about my appearnce and others as well, and as much as anyone tries to tell me that it's not ok to judge people based on their looks, that "looks" actually tells a lot about the person.

On the inside, bitch I'm fabulous it's like I'm an individual, I am my own person, I have my own personality and I don't have to be like other people to be someone. That's me, I have my own opinion, I'm very direct and upfront, if I like something, I'll tell you, if I don't like something, I'll tell you too. I like attention, but attention for the right things and not forced, I'd hate to desperately seek for attention.

It's one meme that can describe me a lot, but it's not what I am entirelly because there are times when I have mental blocks, or have low self-esteem, or are not proactive at all.

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F3W0klg3MzE

There is, somewhere, somehow, a list of everything in existence that will end.

The Ride is not on this list.

And with good reason.

*stares at screen* No... not that! *starts to shake* Anything but that! *rises a hoof*  I will destroy you ride! *pulls out flamethrower*

Edited by zombie king24

Socially Awkward Penguin. All of these memes, every. single. ONE., explain me, sorta. I'm like a cat, at first I'm like:

" Yay! There's people outside let's go talk to them!"

But then I'm like:

" Omg, what have I done? This is like the underworld. Why am I here> I don't belong here anymore."

( For some reason I couldn't use the SAP pictures I wanted to use.)

Eeyup.

Socially akward penguin works pretty well, i'm not very good at social situations, and tend to say and do stupid things alot.

Also forever alone, because well i've never dated anyone, and heck i really don't have alot in the way of friends IRL.

Thats all the ones i can think of.

Yeah like everyone here.. Socially Awkward Penguin

post-17521-0-73870900-1375736921.jpg

Especially this one, as I do apologise too much and always feel like I'm in the wrong or am annoying someone.

That and I'm pretty socially awkward, so bonus, I guess