Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe yourself with a meme.

Frosty V

attachicon.gif0000000.jpg

This pretty much sums me up. I'm batman, that's why. I don't know what to write anymore so I guess I'll just blabber on fillerfiller

I think you found the concept art for the new Batman game, Batman: Arkham Fun Time: Ledgends of Bartmun. It sounds like a good game as well as stuning concept art.

For me, this one sums me up...

tumblr_lvfle048U21qzaxefo1_500.jpg

I know it's a bit dark, but yeah, throughout my life, I've seen many disturbing, scary, and depressing things, this from now on pretty much sums me up at how I look at that stuff...

I blame this generation and world...  

• Brohoof 1

Oh, this...this, this this!

funny-socially-awkward-penguin-meme-frie

Yeah, it's definitely the "Socially Awkward Penguin" for me. 

Either that or:

1069954_128361187374482_1546443627_n.jpg

"Good Guy Greg", I suppose, except I'm a girl. 

30b.png

There are those who say sarcasm is the lowest form of humor.

In my experience, those people are also the ones who couldn't take a joke if they tried.

Also, I find it oddly fitting that half of the people here chose 'Socially Awkward Penguin'.

Edited by Durandal

There are those who say sarcasm is the lowest form of humor.

You're forgetting "That's what she said", my friend.

Anyway, a picture is worth a thousand words.

This image requires no captions or prior explanation.

It simply speaks for itself.

Without further ado, this:

1076.png

Edited by Rockymoo

Ok, I've scoured the internet looking for the perfect meme to describe ne... and it happens to be the very first one that popped into my head: Disaster Girl

post-11395-0-93552000-1375747243.jpg

There is something so fun about causing mischief. I love to tease people and annoy those close to me. It never fails to put a smile (or smirk) on my face. Of course, I deny it when someone accuses me but, it's true, there are some things I do simply because it bothers someone. Hopefully they know that I mean to tease/mock/annoy in a playful way; I'm not serious about some of the things I say and I exaggerate often.

post-11395-0-93552000-1375747243.jpg

Edited by MuteMutt

Definetly socially awkward penguin, I just have a hard time carrying on a conversation and when I do think of something to say this happens:

3ungzb.jpg

That basically sums up my family vacations. I remember once during a road trip after one hour of the car in silence, at the exact moment in time I try to talk my dad talks over me.

Untitled-01_zpse9e9ac9a.jpg

Introvert cat is best meme. I might have chosen Socially Awkward penguin, but that meme kinda gives off the feeling of wanting to have lots of friends and be popular, which isn't really me :P

Also, Grumpy Cat.

Edited by crazitaco

Mine is probably "not a single fuck was given that day", showing people not caring about whatever bad thing is going on at the time. I'm usually like that; something bad happens and I'm like "eh, this sucks, but I can't change it now. Might as well go about my business."

cPVA8FU.jpg

Edited by Evilshy

I know it's not a meme, but I can't not post this.

Just ... believe me.  It's relevant.  Believe me

Relevant. 

o_o

Because it keeps happening.  Whenever something is going on in my head, which is constantly, there's a tiny theater on my face for anyone to see and laugh at or with.  They never know WTF is going on, but then again, neither do I.

• Brohoof 1

post-6770-0-72281300-1376015468.jpg

honestly, i know it's different than what we are used to, but i actually like this change. in my opinion, it seems rather fitting for her. i mean, she's already a prodigy child and the star pupil of Princess Celestia. she might as well have the whole princess and alicorn thing as well. now, less serious than this, some of my friends would believe this to be the perfect representation of me, and i agree:

36g50k.jpg

yeah...I'm quite ignorant.

post-6770-0-72281300-1376015468.jpg

435-Dont-look.jpg

Oh my gosh, this describes me to a T. My brother or my mother will always be like, "Don't look...but that guy's checking you out." So of course I rubberneck around really dramatically, looking for that poor brain-damaged sod that would stoop to check me out, and they always seize my elbow and hiss, "I said not to look, you moron!" 

• Brohoof 1

post-18768-0-49282400-1376016583_thumb.jpg

Grumpy Cat.....this legend of a creature envisions pretty much all that is me purely due to recent events im a miserable bastard.

Long live and all hail the Grumpy Cat

• Brohoof 2

e1d64e66ce9a8b11b159c3c2ea373ff6.jpg

No hard feelings its just the way of your friendly neighborhood omniscient lurker. Also I'm more of a dog person so Ceiling Cat can nyan off. 

Edited by Cwanky