Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe yourself with a meme.

Frosty V

qm.gifES.jpg

This pretty much describes how high school has been for me so far. I either end up forced to work with people I barely know or choose to work by myself.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I bet I can do it with more than just one meme... how about 3 memes?

-Forever alone

-Not bad

-Watch out we got a badass over here...well...actually....

obama-not-bad-l.png

a%20meme.jpg

meme_face_background_by_riotforquiet-d4e

img-1791385-1-fa5.jpg

Yeah, I think this sums me up in a nutshell. Last year I did a turf management course online because I left Journalism and I wanted to take something in the meantime. I still have no freaking clue what's a weed and what's a flower! I just sort of pretended like I knew what I was talking about in front of the numerous turf managers and golf course maintainers also taking the course and I somehow pulled out the top of my class.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

lolwut.jpg

The reason I picked this one is because I say this whenever someone makes a statement that makes absolutely no sense. Also, often times, people say that to me too whenever I try to explain something :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right now? 

1239857_10153205852085442_1903479262_n.j

that is exactly how I feel right now and I can go ON AND ON about it. 

No doubt there are many other parking spaces out there but if you can park like so at your workplace, you can park like an a**hole outside. 

People will think of you as inconsiderate and unworthy of your license. 

And it will create inconvenience for others who ALSO want to park their cars! 

Done ranting. 

Grumpy-Cat.jpg

I have a very grumpy looking face when I'm not smiling or laughing or something. I've actually had to say this to someone who told me to put on a happy face.

• Brohoof 1

9626764.jpg

Yes. Totally me. *clears his throat* To be honest, I don't survive if I know someone doesn't like me. Even if my behavior or my jokes sometimes irritate the people or they misunderstand me. Also I always think about what others think about me. Maybe I should just take it more easy. xD

Edited by Maerchen

• 1 month later...

FANMADE_PFUDOR.gif

I thought about just putting one of my own memes on, cuz to describe me, I make memes, it's what I do. But I thought, naw, how about a photo to put me in one image, and what could be better that PFUDOR!!!! -starts singing the song-