Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Revival of Derpy.

Hangman

There we go! Could not have said it better myself. Although I don't think any of our Ponyville citizens would be so unpleasant as to make fun of a pony just because of her derpy eyes. I could be wrong though.

Alright, I just had an even better idea. Possibly there could be an episode where Dinky Hooves (Derpy's daughter) is made fun of at school, and it would have the same lesson of acceptances of other's differences as my previous idea. :3

Exactly. Maybe they could make an episode where everypony makes fun of Derpy, and the mane six try to end the teasing.

That wouldn’t make any sense since Derpy Hooves has been a part of Ponyville since the beginning of the show. They would not start insulting her for no reason since they did not when she was making a mess at City Hall in “The Last Roundup”.

Alright, I just had an even better idea. Possibly there could be an episode where Dinky Hooves (Derpy's daughter) is made fun of at school, and it would have the same lesson of acceptances of other's differences as my previous idea. :3

Dinky as Ditzy's daughter? If the writers made it canon, that would be another shout out to the bronies! Although Derpy almost seems too young to have fillies of her own considering she is probably the same age of the mane 6. Not a bad idea though.

Make fun of Derpy to make her leave? What kind of lesson would I learn from that? If you don't like somebody because they are different, chase them out of town with your insults :huh:? Not to mention the thought of Derpy gone forever is pretty gory.

Being a bully.. kind of like the Bad Seed episode, but with derpy..

the lesson, that i can figure, is just because someone looks or acts different, you shouldn't treat them differently.. be friends with everyone..

Being a bully.. kind of like the Bad Seed episode, but with derpy..

the lesson, that i can figure, is just because someone looks or acts different, you shouldn't treat them differently.. be friends with everyone..

Lol, well if they didn't treat Derpy differently, then why would she leave Ponyville like you said she would in your earlier post :blink: ?

Lol, well if they didn't treat Derpy differently, then why would she leave Ponyville like you said she would in your earlier post :blink: ?

Simple, people act differently to bullying.. like some get depressed, while others move away in hopes life changes.. or atleast do something to get Derpy to leave.. since, Hasbro is hell bent on getting rid of her :(

Simple, people act differently to bullying.. like some get depressed, while others move away in hopes life changes.. or atleast do something to get Derpy to leave.. since, Hasbro is hell bent on getting rid of her :(

By the looks of it, you're saying that the lesson we learn is to not bully others because it brings consequences, and that consequence is having Derpy leave the show, which sounds like a bad ending, something that never happens in My Little Pony. Everything is always resolved in a good way in the end.

I doubt Hasbro will get rid of her, but I think they are a little afraid of getting more hate mail like the last time, so they have limited Derpy's potential roles to mere "find her in the crowd" appearances.

By the looks of it, you're saying that the lesson we learn is to not bully others because it brings consequences, and that consequence is having Derpy leave the show, which sounds like a bad ending, something that never happens in My Little Pony. Everything is always resolved in a good way in the end.

I doubt Hasbro will get rid of her, but I think they are a little afraid of getting more hate mail like the last time, so they have limited Derpy's potential roles to mere "find her in the crowd" appearances.

Ofcourse it will end good.. like Celestia makes her the offical mail mare of Cantorlot or something.. ofcourse, Hasbro will figure it out in time.. they better lol

• 6 years later...
On 8/4/2013 at 9:36 PM, Hangman said:

I really think that EG is a prelude to more Derpy.

You'd be wrong. She was taken out of the show for a reason.

Wait.

2020, I went too far into the future. Need to get back to 2014. *Sets year to 1976 by mistake*

Spoiler

Derpy was too popular, she managed to get a new name "Muffins" and even appeared on the big screens, saving Twilight from becoming a statue.