Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mr. Wobbels

So, I've had a pretty good week. And by that I mean awesome.

It probably started on Valentines Day when my friend Gray turned a lesbian into a bisexual. I didn't think it was possible, but apparently he's just that BA. (Edit: For those of you who didn't understand what I meant by this, see: http://mlpforums.com...post__p__156215 and http://mlpforums.com...post__p__156218)

One day later, I saw that this neo-nazi sociopath from my school was being a jerk to this girl, so I told her that I was gonna get his facebook password and change all of his picture to MLP: FiM stuff. I got it from this hacker I know who goes by the name Ferrari, and I changed all of his pics to ponies and his profile pic and name to Fluttershy. Now everyone thinks I'm awesome (people making facebook statuses about how awesome I am) and this girl is all over me.

My life is awesome right now.

More confirmation here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/6903-my-awesome-week/page__view__findpost__p__156261

Pl0x on pix:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image This one is real, but it has my real name in it, so I edited.

Paste of facebook convo that also helped (My friends: Gray, Chris; Nazi: Steven; Girl that likes me: Stephanie)

http://pastebin.com/Na0BRzue

post-1306-0-68820600-1329513007.jpg

Edited by AKA Mr. Wobbels
  • Brohoof 13

How do I mash the like button more? It's not working.

I wish I had screenies of the guy's Facebook because, honestly, that sounds hilarious and your praise is beyond deserved.

Will provide pl0x

Edit: pl0x provided

Okay, this is now AWESOME WEEK THREAD, as advocated by Wobs. Here was my AWESOME WEEK. Check it.

Okay, I made $650 this week. A guy came up to me and said, "Oh, dude, I've seen your stuff. Mind doing me a favor and designing x, y and z for this company I'm making?" I bugged out and accepted on the spot. That was $400.

Then my cousin comes out of nowhere and says, "Shit, forgot your birthday and Christmas, lemme hook you up." $100.

Then I found an envelope with more money in my drawers and I got $50 from a friend after whooping his ass in a bit of a fighting tournament.

I didn't do a single inkling of homework this entire week and got away with it all.

My bro, Greg, gifted me like three games on Steam because I was, like, "HERP DERP THESE GAMES I WISH I HAD EM"

AW YEEEEE

• Brohoof 5

This is my week of win:

I finished reading The Great Gatsby like a boss before the rest of the class, and actually liked it.

I got the results of a free Princeton Review practice SAT back that I didn't study for: 2120 like a boss

I told my mom more about bronies and about BroNYCon like a boss...hopefully I'll get to go, but it's actually looking promising.

Nothing too special, but I got a female Dream World Staravia and trained a Choice Band Tyranitar like a boss. And did some teambuilding (with Pokemon I wouldn't be able to get on cartridge unfortunately), and came up with something without any overt weaknesses. Will post team somewhere on request

• Brohoof 2

You must have this much awesome in your week to post in this thread:

[-----------------------------------------------]

My awesome week level http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

[---]

Pretty awesome story. I don't like the sound of hacking someone's Facebook account but what you did made me laugh xD

• Brohoof 1

Aside from the below, glad to hear you had a good week.

It probably started on Valentines Day when my friend Gray turned a lesbian into a bisexual. I didn't think it was possible, but apparently he's just that BA.

It's statements likes these that make me dislike men, and teenaged 'lesbians/bi-sexual/attention whores'

• Brohoof 1

It's statements likes these that make me dislike men, and teenaged 'lesbians/bi-sexual/attention whores'

Not a whore at all. They've been good friends for a while and she started developing feelings for him. It's been a joke between him and me that he turned her bisexual.

What about that statement makes you dislike these people? He was obviously being facetious in the last sentence (which I assume is the part that makes you dislike men)- he said that for the humor factor. If you don't like his sense of humor, that's too bad. The "teenaged 'lesbians/bi-sexual/attention whores" part - have you considered that they may just be confused? I don't think you know what these people go through as well as you think you do.

• Brohoof 1

lol, you said that statements like that make you dislike men, then you call lesbians attention-whores. :huh:

Isn't that a bit insensitive? To echo Bowl, these people are confused. Sexuality isn't set in stone.

• Brohoof 1

Not a whore at all. They've been good friends for a while and she started developing feelings for him. It's been a joke between him and me that he turned her bisexual.

It's good to hear that.

Although there are a lot of girls that claim to bi and lesbian for attention.

I'm glad she is not like that though.

What about that statement makes you dislike these people? He was obviously being facetious in the last sentence (which I assume is the part that makes you dislike men)- he said that for the humor factor. If you don't like his sense of humor, that's too bad. The "teenaged 'lesbians/bi-sexual/attention whores" part - have you considered that they may just be confused? I don't think you know what these people go through as well as you think you do.

I never said I didn't like anypony? Again read what I wrote above ^. In rare cases yes, but lots of girls are not like that (reference; experience). And just giving attention to them, it's just ridiculous. And why would that even be included in a good part of his week? Confusing..

lol, you said that statements like that make you dislike men, then you call lesbians attention-whores. :huh:

I guess I just dislike everypony ;)

Read my above replies and you may understand better.

I did not call lesbians attention whores, I just said ... yadda yadda (read above)~

Isn't that a bit insensitive? To echo Bowl, these people are confused. Sexuality isn't set in stone.

I have a little fan! yay ^^ ~

It's good to hear that.

Although there are a lot of girls that claim to bi and lesbian for attention.

I'm glad she is not like that though.

I never said I didn't like anypony? Again read what I wrote above ^. In rare cases yes, but lots of girls are not like that (reference; experience). And just giving attention to them, it's just ridiculous. And why would that even be included in a good part of his week? Confusing..

I guess I just dislike everypony ;)

Read my above replies and you may understand better.

I did not call lesbians attention whores, I just said ... yadda yadda (read above)~

I have a little fan! yay ^^ ~

I'm a fan because I quoted you in two threads! Reading too far into typical forum behavior, yay~!

• Brohoof 2

Images on post ^^^

Yes, but I want verification that it happened and the image wasn't just forged.

Unless of course pl0x already changed his profile back to normal.

It sorta set the stage for what happened with me. Everyone in my group of friends started getting biddies. Holla holla get dolla.

Yes, but I want verification that it happened and the image wasn't just forged.

Unless of course pl0x already changed his profile back to normal.

Yeah, he changed it.

Remnants as of 3 minutes ago:

post-1306-0-43165900-1329521496_thumb.png

post-1306-0-18072000-1329521497.png

post-1306-0-88710500-1329521707_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1