Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Pinkie Pie was your pet, what would you train her to do?

Sugar Pea

Inspired by the What fantasy pet would you own or create? thread, I thought of this random question for all to enjoy :D

There are no stupid answers, only awesome people.
If I had Pinkie Pie as a pet, I would train her to steal all dah cupcakes! >:3

(Don't take this seriously, be as random as you want >w<)

Edited by Nature Of Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 6

If Pinkie Pie was my pet, I would train her to be a ninja and teach her a lot of martial arts. We would have so much fun, while stealing cupcakes with martial arts.

• Brohoof 1

I would train her as my apprentice so that one day, we may conquer the world with parties and fun. The war between Fun and Anti-fun would rage on for years, but with Pinkie Pie we stand a chance against the Anti-funs most devastating forces.

• Brohoof 1

PFTT i would have her TEACH me how to be exactly how awesome she is! seriously she throws the best parties and bakes the best cupcakes.... I need to take lessons from her not the other way around :P

Well if I had pinkie pie as a pet first of all i'd scream in joy.

Second of all i guess i'd teach her to break the 4th wall(Which might be hard seeing as I don't know how to break the 4th wall myself....) that way I could greedily get more ponies from Equestria :D.

ITS THE PERFECT PLAN!

Well, if I were to think more big picture I would train Pinkie to be able to use her 4th wall abilities and amazing tracking skills to spawn amazing bakery items from cupcakes to thick, hearty breads so that she could personally jump all over the world to feed the hungry, solving world hunger problems.

Then in the next phase I use the new found popularity and have her encourage more funding to future MLP episodes and spin-offs so that we could all enjoy and learn the magic of friendship. Then I'd convince to break the forth wall, create a portal to bring all her pony friends over, and find a secluded island in the pacific where we could create a little trading town where people could come party and create a sustainable economy by making it an amazing tourist attraction where people can come and enjoy Pinkie's parties and other events.

She would already be making me bust my gut laughing every single day just by being Pinkie Pie.

That being said, I really wouldn't have to train her to do anything.

Edited by Rockymoo

I shall train her in the ways of making portals to universes. Train her to have the ability to pop anything I want into reality. Then I shall never have to pay a single dime on something that I want. 

First of all, I wouldn't have her as a pet. If anything, I'd raise her like a daughter.

I wouldn't raise her at all if she came the way she is in the show.

If she came as a newly born filly, I would raise her to be like she is in the show.

I'd like her to be the positive self she in in the show. A different Pinkie Pie is not the same Pinkie Pie to me.

I would give her hugs and love her until we both died.

...kidding.

I would have HER train ME to break the fourth wall, how to have friends, how to have fun, and most importantly, how to make people LAUGH. Seriously. LAUGH.

Otherwise, I wouldn't treat her like a pet.

Bon voyage~

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

If Pinkie Pie was your pet, what would you train her to do?

...Hehuhehehe.... You know what I mean.. post-1052-0-26228600-1366066675.gif

Seriously though, I don't think I would see her as a pet. More like a friend. You know, since she can speak and all. It would be kind of odd to have your pet speaking to you.

But I would probably teach her a bunch of human stuff.

Edited by Jokuc