Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

White, Strawberry, or Chocolate Milk?

Sugar Pea

Milk  

80 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite kind of milk?

• White Milk
    • Strawberry Milk
    • Chocolate Milk

This is just a little poll to see which flavor of milk is favored by many. :)
Personally, I love chocolate more than I do the other two...sometimes I'll drink white milk. Sometimes.

• Brohoof 8

I liked strawberry milk when I was little. I never liked chocolate milk, although I think it's grown on me over the years. Mostly I just drink white milk, though. I used to drink almost a gallon over the course of a night to help me sleep. Then I realized I could just take medication for that. I still drink a lot of milk, though.

• Brohoof 1

Buckn' Strawberry all the way! The others are good as well but, if there is always an option to have strawberry go for it. Plus it pink! The color of Fluttershys hair, how can you not like it?

Edited by Onylex
  • Brohoof 4

The correct answer is glass.

Okay, just kidding.

I prefer chocolate milk. Doesn't mean I don't have regular milk, too, but mostly only with breakfast cereal or coffee. And I can't stand the taste of strawberry milk. It's just... blergh. Simply not my taste.

• Brohoof 6

Uhm... Uh...

I have to choose BETWEEN chocolate and strawberry milk?

But...

They're both so delicious...

This is the toughest choice of my life.

...Strawberry, I guess.

• Brohoof 2

White milk.

Chocolate milk is just too chocolaty.

I haven't tasted strawberry milk since Kindergarten, but I loved it. That and peanut butter.

Are you saying there's such a thing as peanut butter milk?

That's a little unusual.

I'll probably still end up trying it though anyway since I'm a loser like that.

Sidenote: Your username's pronounced Chyetnik, right? My Cyrillic's a little rusty.

@@Rockymoo

No, I'm saying I loved peanut butter and strawberry milk.

Peanut butter milk would probably taste like horse shit.

Also, I hate explaining my origin.

I'm Serbian. Many people think I'm Russian, because they don't realize that many countries use Cyrillic (Serbia, Russia, Srpska, Macedonia (which shouldn't exist as a country), Bulgaria, Ukraine, Belarus, Mongolia (yes, Mongolia), Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan). There are some people who do: (@@Feld0 (he's Bulgarian), @@Dimitri Hammer (he's Russian) and @, a fellow Serb who joined a few weeks ago.

It's Chetnik.

@@Rockymoo

No, I'm saying I loved peanut butter and strawberry milk.

Peanut butter milk would probably taste like horse shit.

Also, I hate explaining my origin.

I'm Serbian. Many people think I'm Russian, because they don't realize that many countries use Cyrillic (Serbia, Russia, Srpska, Macedonia (which shouldn't exist as a country), Bulgaria, Ukraine, Belarus, Mongolia (yes, Mongolia), Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan). There are some people who do: (@@Feld0 (he's Bulgarian), @@Dimitri Hammer (he's Russian) and @, a fellow Serb who joined a few weeks ago.

It's Chetnik.

Trust me, I know how widespread the Cyrillic alphabet is. I did a report on Eastern Europe (Yes, I know you live in the Balkans) my senior year in high school.

Besides, I recognized the Serbian flag in your avatar.

A lot of other Americans can't tell the difference between any country in Europe East of Poland, which is depressing to say the least. They're also the same people that think Yugoslavia still exists and that Russia is still communist.

Sorry about the brief tangent, guys.

Edited by Rockymoo

I personally don't really drink milk very often. But when I do I always drink just plain white milk.

I don't like the strawberry milk because that one is just way too sweet for me. And I haven't had a glass of chocolate milk in years :o

Russia is still communist.

Please don't tell me people still believe that. That's so stupid it boggles the mind. I can forgive someone for thinking that Yugoslavia still exists, but Russia still communist?

YyeQl8Ul.jpg

But anyway, we need to stay on topic. This is important!

I prefer Chocolate milk, because most Strawberry milk I've tried is way to weak for me and I can barley taste it. If I ever get anything strawberry, it's usually those yogurt drinks.

• Brohoof 2

Please don't tell me people still believe that. That's so stupid it boggles the mind. I can forgive someone for thinking that Yugoslavia still exists, but Russia still communist?

He himself didn't say Russia is still communist. He said there are people who still think it is.

On topic: as much as I like chocolate, and by like I mean like almost as much as Mello from Death Note likes chocolate, I prefer strawberry milk the best and would even choose plain milk over chocolate milk. Strawberry milk is wonderful. I also really like Starbuck's vanilla frappuccino which is basically vanilla milk.

He himself didn't say Russia is still communist. He said there are people who still think it is.

On topic: as much as I like chocolate, and by like I mean like almost as much as Mello from Death Note likes chocolate, I prefer strawberry milk the best and would even choose plain milk over chocolate milk. Strawberry milk is wonderful. I also really like Starbuck's vanilla frappuccino which is basically vanilla milk.

I know he didn't say that. That's why I said 'people' rather than 'you'. It's probably my fault on that one for quoting Rockymoo badly.

Chocolate milk is one of my favourite drinks, as it has been for years now, I always used to choose that over whatever else was in the fridge at the time. White milk is good too, but I only use it for cereal and such. I've never tried strawberry milk, so I'm not sure about that one. :P

I drink around a gallon of milk a day, so I am well versed in the topic of milk flavors. Of the three, I generally have to say chocolate milk (Ovaltine rich milk chocolate to be exact) but it's not my favorite kind of milk overall. Malted milk and caramel milk are better, in my opinion. I drink regular milk as much as chocolate, and they come pretty close.

Also, buttermilk supersedes other varieties of milk. And strawberry milk is an abomination that needs to be destroyed.

Don't get me wrong Chocolate is good, I do like normal white milk also but I love Strawberry, Banana is really good too but that's not here so, anyway Strawberry it just tastes better or so I think, most of the time Chocolate is well to thick for my taste and white well is good but drinking it all the time can get kind of odd not really much taste in it.

I like all three but I can't drink too much of it at one given time.  I'd rather have a glass of Whichocoberry milk instead of just one glass of white, chocolate or strawberry. :)

I never really liked sweet stuff. It usually just give me nausea.

So I prefer white milk. I used to drink gallons of milk every weeks, I loved milk. But I stopeed since, I don't know why lol. I just can't stand strawberry milk and chocolate milk.

Sadly, most of you likely have not tasted the full potential of chocolate milk. There's a lovely little farm near Arrington, TN called Hatcher Farms. And their chocolate milk makes grown men weep with joy.

Now I need a glass...

When I was younger I used to drink tons of strawberry milk, I don't really drink it anymore because it makes me queasy. 

I like chocolate milk but I usually just drink white milk the most, love it! 

I prefer white milk, I am a bit of a cookie dunker and dunking in chocolate milk just doesnt taste the same for me. I do enjoy drinking chocolate milk on its own, but I suppose I like white milk just a bit more.

• Brohoof 2