Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Monitoring your own tracks

Paianis

Would it be possible if there could be a mechanism where if an artist clicked on one of their own songs, that their viewing wouldn't be included in the overall view count? The trouble is that I like to check out the statistics of my own songs, and unfortunately this ends up inflating the view count. YouTube has the same kind of problem, but thankfully that site has an Analytics page so it can be avoided.

Apologies for poor wording. :(

• Brohoof 2

Would it be possible if there could be a mechanism where if an artist clicked on one of their own songs, that their viewing wouldn't be included in the overall view count? The trouble is that I like to check out the statistics of my own songs, and unfortunately this ends up inflating the view count. YouTube has the same kind of problem, but thankfully that site has an Analytics page so it can be avoided.

Apologies for poor wording. :(

It's very simple dude, you click video manager there you can see the likes and views. You just click your username in the far right corner and choose video manager.

Oh wait, buck it read the whole thing.. Damn it, this post is useless. lol I only saw, youtube, video count, can't be avoided so lol I just replied right away.. :3

It's probably possible though.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94