Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What gun would you love to own?

GrauWitz

An M16 rifle, it is a popular military rifle for good reason.

m16.jpg

And an M1911, it is simply one of the best handguns out there and has compact versions that are great for concealed carry.

800px-M1911_A1_pistol.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Primary:

A Barrett Model 95.

Secondary:

A Burlgarian Makarov.

Sorry I'm not posting pictures, but my internet is being stupid and not loading properly right now,

FN57. I don't really need a pistol (and probably never will), but if I wanted a fun gun to shoot at a range or to defend myself from any zombie apocalypse that won't happen, I'd like this.

Beep beep! Gun nut here!

While I absolutely love FN Herstal's weapons, including the FiveseveN, it would be a poor choice for zombies, dude. It uses a special kind on ammunition, the same as the P90, and it has a high muzzle velocity, and it jacketed to promote armor penetration.

Freakin sweet gun, though. Accurate as hell.

As for me, there are tons of guns I'd love to have, including;

M82/M107 (yes, they're legal)

Tactical .45 (I'm sure most of you know the 'Tac. 45' from Black Ops II...)

MRAD/M98B

MSR

S&W M&P 15

LaRue Tactical M4

AK-74M

M91/30 PU (I want mine back, dammit!)

1911 Tactical Pro Carry (Famous for; "I JUST SHOT MYSELF!" Awesome gun though. I want one in an olive matte finish. ^^)

M200 LRSS (Now there's no reason at all for me to have one of these unless I live in, say, Kansas, or Alaska, in the middle of goddamn NOWHERE, but I'd freaking LOVE to have one...)

And, finally.

The Gepard GM6 Lynx. Imma link a video. It's that awesome.

That's a .50 BMG! Turns the recoil into nothing! :o

Edited by Windhover
  • Brohoof 2

Beep beep! Gun nut here!

While I absolutely love FN Herstal's weapons, including the FiveseveN, it would be a poor choice for zombies, dude. It uses a special kind on ammunition, the same as the P90, and it has a high muzzle velocity, and it jacketed to promote armor penetration.

Freakin sweet gun, though. Accurate as hell.

Yeah. I know that. I've read a lot that it is more of a "maiming" type of gun, but I don't really expect a zombie apocalypse to come around, so I wouldn't be worried about that. I also would never want to have the guild of actually killing someone under my belt, so it's a good choice for me. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah. I know that. I've read a lot that it is more of a "maiming" type of gun, but I don't really expect a zombie apocalypse to come around, so I wouldn't be worried about that. I also would never want to have the guild of actually killing someone under my belt, so it's a good choice for me.

I'm glad you realize that. A lot of people around here take killing very casually...

Anyway, yeah, I was just pointing a little detail out. No big deal. I'm sure you could still use it as an anti zombie weapon anyway. Bits of steel and copper traveling through anyone can't be good. :b

Primary: SA80 or Steyr AUG, maybe an AA12 instead

Secondary: USP or Glock 17...or an old German Luger :3 WANT.

I've always loved the Deagle cos of COunter Strike, but it's too impractical.

Ewwwww... SA80/L85 :P

My friend's uncle has an AA12, and I can get a chance to give it a go next week. I've heard and seen so many great things about it. *squee* He's also supposed to be getting not one, but TWO Desert Eagles. He's got crates upon crates of various ammo in a warehouse he owns too. Don't ask how, I have no idea. I just know he has connections with the military, and a whole lot of other important people. It's all legal, don't worry.

I used to own a USP chambered for 9x19. Set me back about $700. Fantastic gun, though. Well worth the price. Compact, but it still actually feels like you're holding something. Can't go wrong with H&K.

I've had experience with a Glock 17, and the last time I shot it, the firing pin broke. -_-

Oh! There's a guy around here I know that has a small collection of Luger PO8s.

Note: Sorry if I'm taking this thread too seriously... Just trying to connect, here. .___.

Edited by Windhover
  • Brohoof 1

I already own three guns, and I'd say that's enough for me. Lemme tell you about the ones I own though.

The first one I got about two years ago. It's a fully automatic machine gun, with a clip that holds eighteen shots. It's a bit slow though, taking maybe 45-60 seconds to empty the entire clip. Never really timed it.

post-1147-0-10067300-1383023465.jpg

My second one is a bolt-action rifle that I got a few weeks after that. Its stock clip holds six shots, but I can load my larger clips into it if I need too. It is a bit easier to aim because of its lighter weight, but it's somewhat under-powered in my opinion.

post-1147-0-42783900-1383023464_thumb.jpg

Finally, my newest one is a small pistol. It only holds one shot at a time, but despite its tiny size and $5.99 price tag, it packs a surprisingly powerful punch.

post-1147-0-81671300-1383023464_thumb.jpg

Hehehehe, sorry. Couldn't resists biggrin.png

I don't own any guns beyond a small collection of Nerf guns, no am I interested in obtaining any. For sport shooting, I'm more interested in archery, particularly longbows. I've fired a few longbows before, and they're quite fun.

• Brohoof 2

Ah yes, guns, guns, lovely guns.

Well, I myself already own a 12 Gauge Benelli, but here are definitely other guns out there I'd like to own.

I'd love to own an AK-47, and I see that others here do as well. I have to say, it's simply a beautiful assault rifle that I feel every person in their right state of mind should own.

ak47.jpg

As far as pistols go, I've had a tough time making a real decision on this. I almost want to say I want to be one of those douchebags who owns a Desert Eagle even though it's entirely impractical, but then I'm brought back to reality and I think I'll probably be safe and say that I'd like to own a Glock 17. I've fired one many times since my father owns one, and I'd love to own one of my own.

Glock17.jpg

• 2 months later...

i need an mg34 or an mg42 for my ww2 weapons collection... also i'd love to have a Webley mk2...

for modern gun i just need an HK416 or a g36 (not c, k or e, the standard german rifle with long barrel)

for sidearm i love my beretta 98fs, maybe i will buy a Tanfoglio soon

also i would love to own a ww2 Delisle rifle but they are so rare..

delisle1.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Primary: MK14 EBR RI

An excellent long range weapon, it delivers high firepower (not all that high, though... Only .308 caliber.) and effective at 800m of range.

post-17001-0-64700600-1388496831.jpg

Secondary: M1897 Trench Gun

This weapon can decimate from a close range. Quite handy for home defense.

post-17001-0-99027100-1388496951_thumb.jpg

Tertiary: (oh what the hell)

Colt Anaconda .44

High caliber revolver, much better range than these silly Glock 17's. About twice as far actually. Plus IT'S .44 CALIBER. Did I already mention... Oh yeah 3 times now.

post-17001-0-89741600-1388496908.jpg

Edited by Twilight Sniper
  • Brohoof 2

I already have my Romanian WASR10 So I'm pretty set with the AK47 department :) .

And despite all though I would love to have a P90 just for the look. Its not the best out there hence it was turned down.. but it is still a neat little ambidextrous pup.

Also an M4, the 16's barrel is just a bit long to me, I'll take something a little smaller :)

Hmm, I really like the Famas, though I think the L85A2 will take top place. 

Just an overall great gun to have, great control and everything.

Except.. well.. I'll let anime explain it

lol.. I could not resist that.

Despite the flaws, I do love the L85 as well. But I've heard some.. umm... negative things about it when put to use..

Edited by GrimCW

I am by no means a gun enthusiast, and am actually very much for gun control laws and assault weapon abolishment in civilian hands, but a few guns I have always admired have been the AK-47 and an M60. Definitely on my bucket list to shoot an M60.

That's why I collect Airsoft instead.