Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Somepony kill me

Ninja Derpy

I loved Fred back when he was on... was it jklprodctions? His first few videos were fucking awesome, but I think after the valinties episode it then got to shit. Personal I hate him mainly because he threw his other friends in the dirt (the other 2 members of jklproductions)

Lucas went off to make his own channel, back in the day, jkl was pretty good

• Brohoof 3

I used to like it, then he made more videos, I just plain ignored them, then he got a movie, I just did 17 facedesks that should have led me to a concusion xD, and now he has his own show, I saw the commercial, and I too got the same reaction

• Brohoof 2

As much as I hate his show and wish it was to never happen, we're people who watch My Little Pony. C'mon, slap yourselves around the head and get over it.

• Brohoof 2

I've never liked Fred.

Ever.

My sister showed him to me like 4 or 5 years ago,

I hated it.

I recently watched one of his newer videos, still hated it.

But the man does what he needs to do to make money,

and his poesy of fangirls allows that.

>Justin Bieber got a movie and a book,

come on people, this is nothing new ~

• Brohoof 1

Okay I know we want to be a fandom that loves and tolerates all.

But fuck Fred. Seriously. Fuck him.

This is the worst thing our generation has ever spawned that isn't bacterial.

At least Justin Bieber can actually DO some stuff, he can actually play other instruments like the guitar and the piano and the trumpet.

Yes I wiki'd this how else am I gonna know without listening?

(no seriously I have no problems with Bieber, at the very least he is more talented than FRED for god's sake)

Edited by FinalGamer
  • Brohoof 3

Several movies, and now a show.

*sigh*

Why do talentless hacks like Fred get so much glory? I mean, is acting stupid with a chipmunk voice REALLY that funny, to where he does nothing but sell out to all of his blind fans?

It's things like these that are killing my faith in humanity. And another reason why I absolutly hate Nickelodeon. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

• Brohoof 1

I liked him, but after some time, he became ultra lame and unfunny at all >_>

As much as I hate his show and wish it was to never happen, we're people who watch My Little Pony. C'mon, slap yourselves around the head and get over it.

And you totally have a point XD

• Brohoof 2

Fred's first videos were kinda awesome. I really liked them, but after a while... he just started to loose the funny jokes and stuff, and became REALLY boring and annoying. I started disliking since... um... I don't remember which video, but after those 'Claudio' videos I officially started hating him. I don't think anyone's gonna watch that show, unless they are psychopaths who enjoy chipmunk voices and a teenage boy that derps in a weird way, of course.

Why, Nickelodeon, why?

Why don't you bring back the old cartoons instead of putting shows like 'Fred: The Show'?

But Fizzydo-The-Daring is right... perhaps actual Fred fans are saying the same thing about us :paranoidparrot: o_o

• Brohoof 1

Several movies, and now a show.

*sigh*

Why do talentless hacks like Fred get so much glory? I mean, is acting stupid with a chipmunk voice REALLY that funny, to where he does nothing but sell out to all of his blind fans?

It's things like these that are killing my faith in humanity. And another reason why I absolutly hate Nickelodeon. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

He has too many fan girls that are around 10 years old, eventually they're going to grow up and realize how dumb the show was.

• Brohoof 1