Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming You are now in an RPG game, what weapon do you choose?

Xievie

War gauntlets or other fist weapons. My hand eye coordination is **** so I'd never use anything but a blunt weapon. I tend to focus as I get desperate so the closer I get to dieing the better my reflexes are for my body. I want to get as much from that boost as I can so my body will be my weapon. I don't need a back up weapon. Disarming me means ripping my arms off so I'll just assume that never happens. I made this when I first discovered SAO so this is my persona's fighting style.

in shooter games I usually dislike snipers.

Everyone dislikes snipers except when you are the sniper or your teammate is. Lol Edited by TheBreech

Obviously I would use a Vulkar Shock stick from Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic. Sure, it was the worst weapon in the game and was incapable of doing anything useful in a fight, but I try to overlook technicalities.

Weapon of choice: A magical staff (made out of some fancy material) with a powerful and magically charged gem at the top. I'm a lover of magic users in most RPGs.

Extra detail: The gem and the staff's material would be purposely chosen to go hand in hand with the type of magic I wished to cast. The base would be the channeler that transferred the mana from my hands into it into a willed spell and translate it up to the gem which would be the firing point and the whole process would supercharge my spells.

Backup: A wand because it's lighter and easier to use in a dangerous situation although potentially has less power compared to the staff for various reasons. 

You really have to think about this realistically, would you really choose some massive battle axe, a bow, or some silly weapon? With no prior knowledge of those weapons and no training? No, you wouldn't, you'd get yourself slaughtered in an instant. You'd have to go with the most practical choice, the one that's most likely to keep you alive, and of course that would be a sword and shield. Not some fancy sword either, a simple longsword or shortsword, if you cower behind that shield you might survive for a few seconds more than you would otherwise, maybe even long enough to weakly flail that sword around.

I would choose a scythe and for a backup I would choose something simple like a hatchet or dagger you know something simple but strong enough to do a decent amount of damage actually I could make like a mlp related game like this with different races and gear