Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever gotten into any physical fights for being a brony?

Onylex

I would like to... simply because I am kind of an adrenaline junkie...

I would be the one who just stands there looking really epic-ly, and he will be the first one to throw a punch. I'll just use my awesome ninja powers to make him fall over, or something. Then I'll dramatically offer my hand to him and offer him a chance of redemption. I'll probably say something really cool, in a really cool voice. He will see the light, and turn good. Then I shall walk away without a word, and all the girls shall wonder who this cool, enigmatic character was...

Either that or I get beat up horribly and cry.

And now the reality:

Anyhow, I kind of am a loser when it comes to this. It's kind of a shame, because I can have a terrible short fuse, so it usually would be me who would throw the first punch (although I never managed to get near them before I realize that I'm an idiot). However, I grew out of this, and by now I can regain my composure fairly well.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I wrestle with my brother all the time, but to someone else...I don't think so. I'm more of a "it's their opinion, respect it" kind of gal than a "YOU TAKE THAT BACK OR I'LL BEAT YOU TO A PULP!" kind of gal.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

No, but a few kids sitting next to be in a classroom found out i liked my little pony and then started teasing me for it whenever they saw me they called me alien, retard and that teasing almost led to a physical fight three times. 

they found out i like ponies, teased me for it and other things and kept teasing me but not about ponies and that led to three almost fights.

My advies is just to ignore the teasing completely.

If you don't let it bother you then not only are you not affected by it but, then they may catch on to the fact that it does not bother you and will leave you alone. 

If it still doesn't stop tell somebody about it.

I will never get into a fight for being a brony. Even if someone were to start some shit with me, I'd let them beat the shit out of me so I could throw their ass in jail, which is much more satisfying to me than beating someone up. Whenever someone threatens to beat me up I call them out on it, go ahead, make my day, give me an excuse, I fucking DARE you.

• 8 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Definitely not, I am not getting potentially jailed for assault over an a-hole making fun of me for liking ponies. I often get nice comments on my pony shirts anyways and I have no interest in walking into a bad part of town.