Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Natural Disaster

Ninja Derpy

Snowfell looked even whiter for a moment, but returned to normal quickly. "We should keep going," she said, and turned to head back to the road.

The shadow suddenly burst out of the water, and it's detail was clear in the moonlight. It was a huge dragon with obsidian scales and fierce dark red eyes. It made a large roar and shot fire out of it's large muzzle. When it looked at Strong and Snow, smoke came out of it's nostrils.

The shadow suddenly burst out of the water, and it's detail was clear in the moonlight. It was a huge dragon with obsidian scales and fierce dark red eyes. It made a large roar and shot fire out of it's large muzzle. When it looked at Strong and Snow, smoke came out of it's nostrils.

OoC: OH GOD IF YOU MAKE ME FORCE IT OUT BEFORE AT LEAST 10 PAGES...I SWEAR.

Snowfell noticed the dragon was making a move towards Strong. She pushed him out of the way, looking at him angrily. "You'll need to be quicker if you like living!" she reprimanded.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

OoC: OH GOD IF YOU MAKE ME FORCE IT OUT BEFORE AT LEAST 10 PAGES...I SWEAR.

Snowfell noticed the dragon was making a move towards Strong. She pushed him out of the way, looking at him angrily. "You'll need to be quicker if you like living!" she reprimanded.

Fine fine. But I am going to pressure you at 10. :ph34r:

Anywho....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The dragon let out another mighty roar and shot fire at Snowfell.

Snow neatly dodged the blast, sending a stream of ice magic towards the fireball. It froze, crashing to the ground nearby and leaving a large crater.

Back at the castle, Storm Shock was still waiting for any information on Fluttershy's location. "This is the longest I've ever gone without being in action. If the Princess doesn't find anything soon, I'm going to go stir-crazy!"

(OoC: LOL, sorry, us Twilight's are stealing the thread from ya XD Maybe there should be a separate one?)

Back in Canterlot, Storm had taken a break from waiting to go on a weather patrol. Nothing was happening outside of a small shower over Ponyville, so he went back to the Weather Control Tower and filed a report. As he was leaving, he saw a pegasus flying as fast as it could for the castle carrying a scroll in its mouth. He figured it might be important information so he followed the pegasus into the castle.

"Yes," the pegasus answered. "You'll need to head northeast. It's a very dangerous place, most of the area is desert, and it crawls with dangerous creatures such as manticores and desert hydras. Be warned though, we've noticed that they seem to be forming some group, almost as if they're planning something."

(edited)
"Thanks for the information. I'll gather my team and get them ready to go." Storm replied."It is pretty strange about the monsters though. I wonder what it means? I suppose we'll find out when we get there and find Fluttershy." Then he headed over the to the Canterlot Weather Tower, since most of the other members of the Fluttershy Team were members of his weather control team and ones who weren't were good friends with some of his team, but still reliable flyers. Finding his team in the lounge, he informed them that they finally had an idea of where to go and also of the monster warning the messenger had issued. When they were all ready, he gave his usual "Weather Team...Up and Away!"take off command and they headed out at top speed for the desert. Edited by super muffin derpy506