Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

Hmm... All right, completely honest? Here goes:

Forum Member Crush: Hmm... I'd have to base this on personality instead of looks (Which is of course the right thing to do), so... Probably WheatlyCore or LunaSquee. I really think of them as friends only, though. Also, I think Luna might be a guy. I dunno. I'm kinda waiting for an awkward conversation to occur, but remember that this is if I had to choose one.

Pony Crush: Fluttershy.

IRL Crush: Molly or Julia. They are real people so can't give last names.

• Brohoof 9

Fourm crush: I'm with Sterling on this one. I don't really want anything romantic, just to know the person better. I don't want to say anything that will get me arrested (NSA) but, um...I really like Nature of Fluttershy. She sounds like just a sweet person to meet in real life and she's really caring about other people too. And she also sounds a little random at times, like me.

Pony crush: This sounds weird, but I really like Derpy. I'm just as klutzy as she is, and she's so adorable! *squee*

IRL crushes: um.....pass. *Gandalf: You shall not pass* Fine, jeez. i guess Mila Kunis.

(Funny fact: I went into Google to spell her last name and the second autofill result was for her feet. O_O)

(Please don't take any this the wrong way)

• Brohoof 7

forum member crush : none

pony crush: twilight sparkle, just look at her 192px-Twilight_no_natal.png

IRL crush: well i'm not saying their names for privacy reasons but one is the cute brunette that is practically the female version of me. the other one is the lovable idiot that i have a gaming day every Thursday after school with at his house, i can't choose between the two  :blush:

• Brohoof 8

Forum Member Crush: Hehe... None. I'm too much of a loner to talk to people on here. xD No one gets any dokidoki from me.  ;)

Pony Crush: Hmmm... Time Turner, I dunno.

IRL Crush: Well, None at the moment. :3 Once again, too shy and a loner.

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 5

Forum member: None. Not meant as an offense to anyone, I just find romantic internet relationships to be a bit too synthetic. Not to mention, I don't really know anyone here all that well. Certainly not to the degree of being romantically interested.

Pony: Twily, absolutely no question. She IS mah waifu, after all.  :P

IRL: None currently. There was a former classmate of mine that I had my eye on, but I've accepted that we've grown apart and the possibility is no longer present. Kinda sad from a nostalgic perspective, but I've since moved on.

• Brohoof 6

Forum Crush:

-No thanks, i'm not into that.

Pony Crush:

-Trixie, because she's so Great and Powerful. I'd make a great slave to her slave army i bet!

-Or princess Luna as a second option. Trixie has far better stuff to do than to date mere mortals.

IRL Crush:

-Not really anyone that i can lay my hooves on, maybe this girl in school, but she's failed her exams 3 times in a row now, it's less appealing to me.

Edited by Dusk Dream
  • Brohoof 3

Forum: Nopony actually.
Pony: I don't have a crush on a pony...Lot's of them are cute though. Like Rainbow Dash, I love her colors, her design, ect. She's cute! 
In real life: I used to have a crush on somepony at school...I still kind of do. I dunno.

• Brohoof 5

Forum: Nobody really.

Pony: I don't see any of them as dating material, but if I had to pick one, it would be Rarity.

IRL: Jake Gyllenhaal or Aubrey Plaza.

• Brohoof 3

Forum: Nobody comes to mind, there is a lot of people here I like but no crushes yet, and if I did have one it may be a bit awkward to tell everyone.

Pony: Most of the mane 6 and Princess Luna but my strongest pony crushes are without a doubt Applejack with Twilight is a fairly close second. Applejack has nearly everything I could possibly want in a woman, she is honest and true to herself and others, won't play games and is just a nice, humble genuine person or pony in this case.

Real Life: I am not going to say her name, but she is helping me with this book I am writing about my experiences growing up with Autism and a few other things on my to do list. She is positive and upbeat, has good values and is a nice person. Has the same passion for music I do and a beautiful singing voice. Is open minded and willing to listen and learn about new things and new experiences and is incredible.

• Brohoof 5

Forum: None. As far as you know

Pony: Twilight. I believe I've said this enough.

IRL: A person I don't want to reveal the name of for saftey reasons and such.

Edited by Callisto
  • Brohoof 3

Forum Crush: None.

Pony Crush: Chrysalis. Too many reasons I can list, but I won't otherwise I'll turn this post into an essay.

IRL Crush: Considering the fact I hate all humans on this planet with a burning passion, I don't have one now and I will never have one.

• Brohoof 2

Forum crush: frankly nobody, i don't have any love interest in any forum members, no offense to anyone

:( I'm offended Zygen 

:lol:

Forum Crush: Nopony, sorry, i don't talk with many forum members extensively and i've only really spoken to guys... so yeah... thats a big nope.

Pony: I don't really have a crush on any pony... ok... maybe a little one on AppleJack  :huh:

IRL: Nobody... I walk this lonely road, the only one that i have ever know, don't know where it goes but its only me and i walk alone.  :(

• Brohoof 7

:( I'm offended Zygen 

:lol:

Forum Crush: Nopony, sorry, i don't talk with many forum members extensively and i've only really spoken to guys... so yeah... thats a big nope.

Pony: I don't really have a crush on any pony... ok... maybe a little one on AppleJack  :huh:

IRL: Nobody... I walk this lonely road, the only one that i have ever know, don't know where it goes but its only me and i walk alone.  :(

I'm sorry lost i'm breaking up with you! ITS NOT YOU ITS ME! *insert cliches here* :D

MUAHHAHAH.

I don't even know.. xD. Don't even ask just

Rawr.

• Brohoof 8

mlp forums crush: None at the moment

Pony Crush: The one and only Rainbow Dash. 

Real Life Crush: I've had several crushes in real life. I had a crush on the bass clarinetist when I was part of a symphony youth orchestra. No current ones at the moment though. 

• Brohoof 5

Forum member crush: None.

Pony crush: Rarity.

IRL crush: I have a lot of crushes but I have the biggest crush on James Deen. He's so hot, ugh.

• Brohoof 2

Forum Member Crush: TheGoldenHorncall (Even though we're dating in real life, I'm still counting it. :P )

Pony Crush: Not really into ponies, but I do like Fancy Pant's personality. =P

IRL Crush: Aforementioned boyfriend. 

First off, what defines a crush? I treat a forum crush differently from an IRL crush by the way, so yeah. An IRL crush is someone I want to be with romantically. I see a forum crush as just a girl I want to meet in real life someday so we can be closer friends.

Forum Member Crushes: @lincolnshirepony. Such a wonderful friend in general. Really wish I could meet her someday. I dream of her coming to humble little Ancaster, ON! :P

Pony Crush: None. Sorry. I don't think of ponies as someone to be crushing on.

IRL Crush: Jaimie. Imagine Fluttershy. She's cute. Very cute. And modest. Yes modest. And... she said I'm the only guy she feels comfort with. She even told me personally that I comfort her.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I'm honored. =D 

• Brohoof 5

Here's something. I bet everyone $500 dollars I won't find my name as a crush in this post. I swear. And it has to be true, so don't go doing it without it being true.

You are now my man crush just for that. Even though I'm heterosexual. Oh well.

Now where's my 500 dollars Feel special? You should. :yay:

• Brohoof 2

You are now my man crush just for that. Even though I'm heterosexual. Oh well.

Now where's my 500 dollars Feel special? You should. :yay:

I'm a girl... So, I'm not really your man crush........................................................ Am I? Is that really possible? By the way, I do feel special. Thanks, but, I want someone to do it without seeing that post.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a girl... So, I'm not really your man crush........................................................ Am I? Is that really possible? By the way, I do feel special. Thanks, but, I want someone to do it without seeing that post.

Well then, that's a twist.

Alright then, you can be my forum crush disregarding the post from earlier.

Just because you seem nice.

• Brohoof 2

Might as well post here....

Forum Crush...: Don't really have one... there are of course people here that I find really nice... but none that I really would say I have a crush on...

Pony Crush: The Great and Powerful Trixie... and Octavia!

IRL Crush: A few girls at school... not posting names... two girls I met on different cruises... Faith and Trinity who I will never see again and *ahem* Katy Perry...

• Brohoof 4

Forum Crush:

I don't know why I should have a crush on the internet, but I guess I'll take someone who brought my attention the most.

Not necessarily a crush, but it's TailsIsNotAlone

Pony Crush:

I'm not really in love with her, but I guess it's the kind of person I'd live with.

Twilight Sparkle I guess

IRL Crush:

I have an eye on a girl, in my class. She's like Twilight actually lol. She loves to read books.

• Brohoof 4

Forum Crush: None.  I can't really have a crush on you if I don't have a face or a voice, sorry

Pony Crush: None.  I would mostly want to be friends with them :)  However, I had crushes on characters from other franchises.

Real life crush: I had two.  The first one was a boy.  I wanted to go out with him so much that I had many dreams about him.  Still, the mere though of kissing him (or exchanging any body fluids) made me nauseous.  The second one was a tomboy girl.  It's not really important for me though so I never tried to go after them.

• Brohoof 2

Forum Crush: None. I love the people here platonically, and while I am not wholly averse to the idea of an online relationship, I am wary of them. I would only be willing to develop one if I found someone who I truly loved in a romantic manner, and was not just interested in.

Pony Crush: None - I do not view ponies in that way. I have nothing against people who do, though. 

Real Life Crush: A woman I have encountered a few times. I will not provide any details, in order to respect her privacy. I will say, though, that from what I have seen of her so far, she is the exact kind of woman I would want to enter into a romantic relationship with. She is kind, caring, quiet, friendly, and she seems to be intelligent. All I need to do is get over my shyness and talk to her more - easier said than done, unfortunately. My conversations with her have been a veritable mixed bag. She usually says hi to me, yet sometimes I can reply back, pushing through my trepidation, while other times I end up standing there awkwardly without saying anything because I suddenly feel as if I have lost my voice. My fear is that I came across as rude to her by doing that. Hopefully she will not hold those events against me the next chance I get to talk to her.

• Brohoof 5