Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

I'm pansexual. I don't care about parts. If you love me, I'll love you. 

Also, I appreciate both genders and their respective parts.

And just for that, I'll make you my forum crush.

My pony crush is, of course, best pony: Zecora

And for real-life crush, I don't know. Maybe George Takei? His voice is delectable.

• Brohoof 3

Forum member: You know what, I'll have some balls here and say that I admire Earl Grey. She may be 98 years old, but...dammit, I just like how well-worded her posts always are. (Aaaaand that's pretty much all I need outta somepony on a chiefly text-based medium like forums.)

...Honorable mention goes out to @Champion RD92. He just so sexay.

Simon_amstell_buzzcocks_shocked_and_appa

Just kidding. xD 

I really need to think of a better coping mechanism for compliments...um...

*searches for a random GIF*

This'll do.  :lol: 

tumblr_mguoermMZZ1rm5sbno1_500.gif

Edited by Almighty Alicorn
  • Brohoof 9

Forum member: You know what, I'll have some balls here and say that I admire Earl Grey. She may be 98 years old, but...dammit, I just like how well-worded her posts always are. (Aaaaand that's pretty much all I need outta somepony on a chiefly text-based medium like forums.)

By that same logic I apparently have the hots for RockinRarity and Sugarcube, they are both pretty nice and make some very well thought out intelligent points and Sugarcube has some bonus points for being an Applejack fan. In all seriousness I don't have crushes on either of them but I have to admit you don't hear that as a reason for having the hots for someone very often and I found it kind of funny.

• Brohoof 1

Forum Member Crush: Feld0 Nobody.

Pony Crush: Nopony.

IRL Crush: Nobody.

I only believe in 2D. 

2D flatchest best flatchest.

No interest in anyone or anything at the moment. 

Unless I count mai waifu. And I will not tell you who mai waifu is. Her 2D too powerful4u

• Brohoof 1

I should post a picture of myself, the number of people crushing on me would be a lot higher. ;)
Forum Member Crush (not really crush, but close): @. A good friend who's always been there for me, and can put up with me in a bad mood.
Pony Crush: Nopony. I don't find ponies atractive.
In Real Life Crush: Again, nobody. All the boys in my school are people who I wouldn't want to date.

Edited by Bottlecap
  • Brohoof 1

Huh, another random thread. Warning, pointless post.

Forum crush: Nopony, nobody. Sorry people, nothing personal.

Pony crush: See above answer.

IRL crush: None here either. 

Call me weird but... I don't have any crushes. Sorry for a boring and pointless post.

• Brohoof 1

Forum member: None currently. I barely know anyone here so it'd be weird for me to have a crush on someone online.

Pony: The Great and Powerful Twilight Sparkle!  ^_^ She is best pony.

IRL: No one. I can't say I find anyone I know in real life attractive.

• Brohoof 4

Forum Member: I refuse to answer on the grounds that I may incriminate myself :umad: No comment :P

Pony: Rainbow Dash, obviously.

Real Life: I had one on the Belgian tennis player Kim Clijsters for a while, but that's a celebrity crush and it's gone by now. I don't have one on anyone I've met in person.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 7

Forum Member: None

Pony: None

RL:

I have a couple of crushes, but at the moment only one really stands out in my head.  She is a little bit of a dirty girl, I can tell by looking at her that she is high mainenance.  But every moment of anything bad between us, would be meerly shadowed every time I got to hear her sing.

5048351.jpg

Edited by AS41
  • Brohoof 15

By that same logic I apparently have the hots for RockinRarity and Sugarcube, they are both pretty nice and make some very well thought out intelligent points and Sugarcube has some bonus points for being an Applejack fan. In all seriousness I don't have crushes on either of them but I have to admit you don't hear that as a reason for having the hots for someone very often and I found it kind of funny.

Ah, yes, @Sugar Cube does indeed get a bit of crushitude admiration from me as well, for she, too, is very well-spoken. I tells ya, dem intelligent ladies are teh hawtness. ;)

...And yeah, as silly as it sounds, being an AJ fan does earn a few extra brownie points somehow. Not sure why, but it just does.

• Brohoof 1

Forum Member: 

The great and powerfull Feld0. no-homo

Pony Crush: 

Rainbow Dash in combination with Twilight Sparkle, can't decide.

IRL Crush:

Sabine. Probably non of you know her...

Edited by GameBeaver
  • Brohoof 2

Forum Crush: .....Only Sir. Flutter Dash knows who I have a crush on...

Pony: Rarity

Real life: Hayley Williams and Oliver Phelps.

Mhmmm

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 3

Fourm crush: I'm with Sterling on this one. I don't really want anything romantic, just to know the person better. I don't want to say anything that will get me arrested (NSA) but, um...I really like Nature of Fluttershy. She sounds like just a sweet person to meet in real life and she's really caring about other people too. And she also sounds a little random at times, like me.

Pony crush: This sounds weird, but I really like Derpy. I'm just as klutzy as she is, and she's so adorable! *squee*

IRL crushes: um.....pass. *Gandalf: You shall not pass* Fine, jeez. i guess Mila Kunis.

(Funny fact: I went into Google to spell her last name and the second autofill result was for her feet. O_O)

(Please don't take any this the wrong way)

Well thank you very very much, I think you are a very nice and caring person as well XD Indeed I can be really random, especially for no reason. I appreciate this, mah friend. *hugs*

• Brohoof 4

Forum Member Crush: Well I've been quite inactive in this forum, so I haven't developed any crush in here. My apologies.

Pony Crush: Can't say I have any. 

IRL Crush: Well there was this lass in college I had a crush on. She noticed and made me confess while drinking some tea in break time.

The result was, well, odd, to say the least. Her inferiority complex rendered my feelings as fake in her mind, and she didn't believe me. I do believe she thinks nobody can love her for who she is... Heh.

• Brohoof 2

I suppose I should update my part on this, seeing as how the person I mentioned is technically no longer part of this forum.

Forum Member Crush: ~Squishy Skies~  a bit, other than that, no one, really.

Pone Crush: Flootershy Twilot Spikle.

Adm5k7k.png

IRL Crush: Come to think of it, I think I could go with either Chris Martin or Keanu Reeves.

img-1741831-2-Chris%20Martin%20cmartin.j

img-1741831-3-Keanu-Reeves-keanu-reeves-

Edited by The Paris Swing Cake
  • Brohoof 4

Forum Member Crush: my boyfriend, who shall remain unnamed. Everyone else on here is just a friend. I mean, that makes sense, because no one else has mentioned me either, so far as I know.
Pony Crush: Rarity and Braeburn. Because let's face it. Braeburn is hooooot.

stupid_handsome_braeburn_by_catnipfairy-

...wrong picture.  :muffins: 
IRL Crush: er, my boyfriend, again.

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 4

img-1741914-1-stupid_handsome_braeburn_b

Oh How I envy the dead, who no longer must endeavor the sight of evils such as these thou has layeth upon me.

Otherwise known as,

MyEyesSpongebob.gif

• Brohoof 11

Forum Member Crush: I don't have a forum member crush currently, and usually I don't.

Pony Crush: It'll always be Lightning Dust. 

IRL Crush: Must I list them all, they're all band members....maybe I'll just say my favorite one....GAHHHHHHHH....but then, if I listed them all, would I have to say all their bands too? Shoot....okay.

Pierce the Veil - Vic Fuentes, Tony Perry, Jaime Preciado

All Time Low - Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat

Sleeping with Sirens - Kellin Quinn

Bring Me The Horizon - Oliver Sykes

I think that's it...yep. And then I also like Zachary Quinto. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Forum Member Crush: Well, I had a thing for at one point, but nobody at the moment .-.

Pony Crush: WUT. Um... I don't even. No. Nothing against those who do have pony crushes, but I guess I just don't have one.

IRL Crush: Robert Downey Jr. My boyfriend :P

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid
  • Brohoof 6

Forum crush: none, I'm married and even if I weren't I'm probably one of the oldest members here (although if I were single and a bit younger (I'm 25 btw) and got to know some of the lovely females on here, then maybe but yeah - enter awkward silence)

Pony crush: a tie between Twilight Sparkle and Princess Luna

IRL crush: none I've never really understood how crushes work except to really hurt yourself

Edited by Swift Quill
  • Brohoof 2

Forum Member: 
because he's the best slutbag whoreslag a great friend :3

Pony Crush: 
Applejack or Rarity, I have a thing for blondes and the sophisticated.

IRL Crush:
Ellie Goulding because...

sZWXd9.jpg

MY GOD SHE IS SO AMAZING AND PERFECT.

Edited by Kaz
  • Brohoof 2