Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

Well I admit it, I had a crush on dreamstream but it looks like she's gone indefinitely, though she didn't crush me with rejection (she didn't reject), she crushed me with her absence even when she said she'd be back by long ago, and though I still think about her fairly often, I've sort of just accepted it may just be better this way anyways and I should just move on :maud:>_> .

Seems like it's hard finding someone to trust my heart with... I wish I wouldn't give it to people who I haven't known for long enough (at this point she's literally been gone for longer than we've actually talked, pathetic of me right?), but I just don't have a lock to my heart so it's easy to take :lie: ...

To lighten the mood..

Pony crush: Nopony in particular, but I do love certain ships like Startrix :squee:.

IRL crush: Nobody either, I can't talk to girls I even remotely have a crush on since we're never relevant enough to each other (i.e., are in the same social circle or group of some sort), and reaching out seems obvious...

:wacko: 

Edited by Wooly Wolf

Update #...10? I'm gonna go with 10. If it happens to not be 10, then you are just a silly pone :>

Forum Crush: Now this is interesting, because someone has gotten my eye in recent weeks, and I've been talking to them for quite a while even before that. That doesn't mean I'm making it any easier for you though, you are still gonna have to work on finding out who is that person spoiler: i'm not giving you any clues, you are on your own :P

Pony Crush: Cloud Chaser. I swear I could go as back as my first update and see Chasey. But Rarity is getting up there though because good taste :U Also, Trixie!

IRL Crush: Wait, am I supossed to develop these? Someone call a shipper! Oh, wait... really though, nothing, nada

12 hours ago, K.Rool Addict said:

I have a crush on Kiri because she is soft and fluffy and is the only active moderator who hasn't given me shit since I began posting on this forum xD

I'm pretty sure everyone doe by now :P

ive never really been one for crushes until the last year or so. 

First off i have a partner and he was actually my first massive crush since I was a teenager and the best part was that hes real and im friends with him and now hes mine. =3

I do have another irl crush, but its Danny Sexbang (Game Grumps and Ninja Sex Party), but he's more like a celebrity crush now and quite an out of reach person anyway, so forever a crush.

Pony crush: Soarin. He is the sweetest stallion in Equestria. Its very very hard to find a genuine nice guy... seriously. 

(edited)

Pony crush: I have a HUGE crush on Applejack 

Forums Crush: I do have a little eency weency teeny-tiny crush on someone here,but I prefer to keep that information to myself.

IRL: I have a crush on a Canadian girl at school but she has way too many love interests:wacko:.But honestly besides her right now no,I'm the Lone wolf/Lonely type of person so I really don't fall in love easily,i'm just that one guy waiting for the right person to come up.

Edited by ScruffyTheStallion
  • Brohoof 1

Pony crush : Spitfire ! Damn she's so sexy !

Forum crush : no one sorry !

IRL crush : a girl I know but you don't know her so....

And I admit tht I have a crush on Shakira ! Since I've discovered her 12 years ago, I'm completely under her charm !!!

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Anime Crushes have reignited because ive been watching Cowboy Bebop - I am currently in love with Spike ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's my fave type of character and I love him. 

The list also includes Wolf's Rain Hige and Lupin III. 

Always had a crush on amaris & infernus here .///.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Ok, here we go, I am no longer afraid to admit my forum crush...

1. Forum Member Crush: @ThunderCrush, yes, you, the truth has to come out sometime :catface::blush:

2. Pony Crush: Soarin 

3. IRL Crush: Jimmie Johnson :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Forum Member Crush: haven't been here long enough to develop one

Pony Crush: feather bangs

IRL Crush: I've had tons. The most memorable being this guy that I volunteered with at this cat adoption center (yes only for cats, I was a volunteer, too) he was a brony but way older than me at the time, I was 14 and he was 18 it was really something 

also for celebrity crush Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone and Shaun Mendes 

• Brohoof 1

Forum Member crushes:

@Mesme Rize (For our "hypno sessions". Plus, he actually made me less afraid of snakes!)

@ShadowDash13, (for his awesome design and laid-back attitude)

@ScruffyTheStallion (I know he's now taken, and they're cute together, but I'm still glad to see him!)

Pony Crushes:

Honestly, ANY male character in the show has the potential of being my crush.

Here are my top 5:

1. An older Spike the Dragon

2. Thorax the Changeling

3. Shining Armor the Unicorn

4. Flash Sentry the Pegasus (EQG human version too!)

5. Big McIntosh the Earth Pony

Heck, even characters who have been annoyances throughout their episode, only to get better by episode's end earn my crush for turning over a new leaf, like Zephyr Breeze and Feather Bangs, even if the rest of the fan base hates them!

IRL crush:

Maybe this one friend of mine who's working so hard to get back here to California from Minesota and catch up with me on the FiM show! I won't say his name, though!

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@ShadowDash13, (for his awesome design and laid-back attitude)

*blushes* I'm flattered, really.

I don't really develop crushes easily, so there's no super major crush on the forum, but@WiiGuy2014 would be my first choice. You're awesome and you won't stop complimenting me!!!

For show crush, I'm gonna have to betray Rainbow Dash. She's best pony, but not my crush. Fluttershy would take that spot easily, although there are a few others vying for attention. (I'm looking at you, Lyra!)

As for IRL crush, there's one girl that I'm pretty much in love with, but because of some long distance stuff and her parents, talking to her is almost impossible... other than that, it's just a few minor things. Nothing special.

• Brohoof 2

Amarisnsane for a long time and still do... Princess Moony & Lady Kiriness although we are not on good terms but hey got to learn from mistakes made... I have never thought less about her in anyway and have always loved her artwork. If she ever reads this just wanted you to know that. 

(edited)

Well IRL I used to have many crushes. But, sooner than later I've gotten rid of it and just accept the brutal reality that my crushes are impossible to be with.

IRL Crush: Many. Impossible to obtain (way out of my league and too rich for my blood) so I embraced Loneliness and will pray to The God of Abraham for a woman that I can be confidant in my abilities to make sweet love too.

Pony Crush: None. They're all the same to me so having crushes is ultimately pointless. Also, IT'S A F:yay:ING HORSE. XD

MLP Forums: None. Not interested in developing crushes with anyone online when I barely know anything about them on a personal level.

Edited by ZethaPonderer

MLPForums: I don't think there's anyone I really like on here... Okay there might be one or two, but no hints as to who they may be.

Pony Crush: Used to like Big Mac, but then I started to realize that would be disgusting. In EQG, though, he looks pretty attractive, just saying :3

IRL Crush: Nobody. Nobody at all. I used to have crushes on a couple of guys a grade above me in school, but 100% sure it wouldn't have happened.

Forum Crush: @The_Gobo  (slurping noises commence)

Pony Crush: Rarity. *sexy marshmallow*

IRL: Too be honest I used to think Katy Perry was really hot. Especially when she wore her silly outfits.

lol for forum crush

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I had to go all the way back to check in which time did I post, so here we go onto Update #11, yo!

Forum Crush: I know you are reading specifically this line, lovely reader, but I am sorry to tell you, no sharing of it :P  There might be someone around that has my eye on them and makes me happy, but good luck figuring out who that person is without a guide. And there's no guide, so you are even more screwed :P 

Pony Crush: literally read my other 10 updates, it is still the exact same pone. Dashie has become cool recently though, but real crushes >> pone crushes anyday, just for that matter.

IRL Crush:  I swear I must have a curse with this, now let's speak real. I can speak perfectly fine to people through text, but put me on real close conversation, and you'll have a paralyzed shipper that will faint within minutes and try to escape. I can't get an IRL crush by living in the middle of nowhere too, which might be the actual reason, yo.

• Brohoof 2

Forum crush: This is more of a "celebrity crush", or rather just a crush that I know would never happen or even I don't really have much interest in because reasons, but it's still a crush because they just pinched me :P . They're pretty like-able (at least on the surface :wau: ) ....... wait do I have to say who it is :wacko: ?

IRL: Nobody.

Pone: RarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarity

Heheh actually no :wacko: .

• Brohoof 2