Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

Forum Crash: None that you're aware of.

Pony Crush: Celestia/Molestia/Whateverlestia because she's just so beautiful and majestic.

Real life crush: None that I recall, to be honest.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 5

You are now my man crush just for that. Even though I'm heterosexual. Oh well.

Now where's my 500 dollars Feel special? You should. :yay:

I'm a girl... So, I'm not really your man crush........................................................ Am I? Is that really possible? By the way, I do feel special. Thanks, but, I want someone to do it without seeing that post.

People will see that post now by the way, most people will read the whole thread before they post :P

Well then, that's a twist.

Alright then, you can be my forum crush disregarding the post from earlier.

Just because you seem nice.

*gasp*

The plot thickens! *grabs pop-corn* this is gonna be good :3

• Brohoof 9

Oh. This thread seems interesting. Let's participate. Forum crush huh? A forum member, right? Let's see.... anu... uhm... a member... right...

Forum Crush: None.

Pony Crush: None.

IRL Crush: I hate society. Do I even have to explain?

*facekeyboard*

Why is my life like this?

*dramatic music here*

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 5

Forum Crush - None that I really know of.

Pony Crush - Rarity...easily.

IRL Crush - Well...I suppose my real life crush would be Neil Patrick Harris.  :blush:  As for people I actually know...not sure, I might be developing a crush but no idea.

• Brohoof 7

Forum Crush: Uhm... Tich looks cute? I guess him.

Pony Crush: Rainbow Dash

IRL Crush: John Carmack. He's the Technical Director of id Software and the founder of Armadillo Airspace. In short, an awesome man. Got to see him up close at QuakeCon.

• Brohoof 2

Forum crush haters with love and toleration.

Pony crush sugarcubes with mouth.

Earl crush little ants with foot.

Jk, jk. Misinterpretation humor is good for procrastinating.

Forum crush: Ano170, then I realized she's legally an adult (Europe) and it shows when you compare our maturity. So now it's more of meh than crush.

Pony crush: Big Mac. *insert something romantic comparing the food to the stallion*

IRL crush: WAS Tananda Murphy (pegasistergamernerdfriendperson) and then we went out and it was a stupid idea. As of now, absolutely no one. I have no (active) social circle, and therefore no one to really like.

Edited by Leatherbehlt
  • Brohoof 2

Forum crush: Unfortunately I do not have one. I really need to start talking to more people

Pony crush: Apple Fritter. I love the color green, I really like her mane, and she's just so adorable!

IRL crush: At the moment it's this girl who works at the grocery store by my house. She's so pretty but I just don't know how to start a conversation with her.

Edited by AyoMistadurrk
  • Brohoof 3

This will be easy!

Forum Crush: Nopony. I mean...I've been here for over a year but...I haven't really gotten to know any girls at all. So I can't pick one.

Pony Crush: Fluttershy. :3 She may be shy, but, she's the exact kind of pony I'd look for. :3

IRL Crush: Nopony.

Edited by Vinyl~
  • Brohoof 2

Forum Crush: RockyMoo

Pony Crush: Is Best Pony, otherwise known as Twilight Sparkle.

IRL Crush: Tara Strong and this girl I knew in elementary named Briana. She probably doesn't look that good now though.

• Brohoof 6

Forum member: You know what, I'll have some balls here and say that I admire Earl Grey. She may be 98 years old, but...dammit, I just like how well-worded her posts always are. (Aaaaand that's pretty much all I need outta somepony on a chiefly text-based medium like forums.)

...Honorable mention goes out to @Champion RD92. He just so sexay.

Pony: Although Dashie is best pony, I've got to go with Applejack. If a gal like her ever showed interest in me IRL, I'd probably...just melt, or something.

IRL: None currently. To be perfectly honest, I'm not really actively looking for a relationship. My last experience with a woman totally discolored my perception of the "fairer" sex, so...until that particular bad taste in my mouth goes away, crushes are so totally beneath this stallion.

Edited by Lowline Thrash
  • Brohoof 8

Well this looks interesting. :3 I don't have much people to crush on because I don't see many people IRL.

Forum Crush:  I don't know, basically nopony.

Pony Crush:  Soarin, mai glob.

IRL Crush:  ...nopony.

• Brohoof 3

Forum: I don't know anyone really all to well to have a crush on one of you.

Pony: Fleur De Lis duh how could it anypony else?

IRL: Alyssa I've had a crush on here since high school but I think I made her mad last time I saw her but oh well. I'm in college so their are a lot of girls I think are cute.

• Brohoof 4

Forum Crush: None. I love the people here platonically, and while I am not wholly averse to the idea of an online relationship, I am wary of them. I would only be willing to develop one if I found someone who I truly loved in a romantic manner, and was not just interested in.

Pony Crush: None - I do not view ponies in that way. I have nothing against people who do, though. 

Real Life Crush: A woman I have encountered a few times. I will not provide any details, in order to respect her privacy. I will say, though, that from what I have seen of her so far, she is the exact kind of woman I would want to enter into a romantic relationship with. She is kind, caring, quiet, friendly, and she seems to be intelligent. All I need to do is get over my shyness and talk to her more - easier said than done, unfortunately. My conversations with her have been a veritable mixed bag. She usually says hi to me, yet sometimes I can reply back, pushing through my trepidation, while other times I end up standing there awkwardly without saying anything because I suddenly feel as if I have lost my voice. My fear is that I came across as rude to her by doing that. Hopefully she will not hold those events against me the next chance I get to talk to her.

I have the same sorta problem with my crush alot of times, with the whole I don't say anything out of nervousness, and then i feel like i'm a jerk for it.

And its normally when shes actually making conversation with me.

Regardless its pretty complicated, to the point we may never date anyways, but that doesn't stop my heart :P.

• Brohoof 3

Forum crush: okayyy thenn, if I had to choose someone, it'd be, god damn, I can't even remember what her forum name is at this moment. Time for research of minimal proportions! I think she goes by Nova or something? Wow, I'm such a great person, can't even remember her name. But I got a weak spot for DJs, and I've seen her pic somewhere in these forums long ago and I admit she's pretty.

Pony: Vinyl Scratch hands DOWN. My weak spot and that rock-star personality, geez. It gets me every time.

IRL: Uhhh, its kinda weird at this moment. A month ago, I went to a convention and took a picture with this girl cosplaying as Vinyl Scratch. At first I didn't really notice her, all I said was she's kinda pretty(couldn't see her eyes because she wore shades for that whole day). Next day I was walking around and I saw her again. She took off her shades for whatever reason and her eyes.... Oh my god. I officially was interested in her. She didn't show up next day so to this day, I'm still interested in that girl. Eager to figure out who she is, hoping that I get to see her again but knowing it wont happen til next year :(

• Brohoof 4

Forum member crush: I haven't been on here long enough to really talk with anyone, so no one right now.

Pony crush: Scootaloo. There's just something about her personality, and physical activity, that makes me love her.

IRL crush: None right now. There was this one girl that I was in science with, but I haven't seen her in over a year now. I miss her, but there's not much I can do about that. Oh well. C'est la vie.

• Brohoof 3

I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe this thread exists.

Forum crush: Pink Mist

Pony: Pinkie Pie. It's not just a crush, it's true love!

IRL crush: I like a few girls who go to the same high school service at church. I also like a close friend of mine who has damned me to burn in the friendzone for all eternity...unfortunately. lol

I'm done pursuing relationships at the moment lol. Whatever happens, happens. If the opportunity comes to me then I'd be happy to take it. I'm not worried though. Overall, I'm just content with life right now. ^_^

I swear, if Pink Mist sees this...

Edited by Dsanders17
  • Brohoof 9

Ok let's see then.

Forum crush: I haven't really talked to anyone enough for this to be a thing soo... Moving on. Now that I think about there's a few people that I've talked to who seem pretty awesome. I don't know if I would say I had a crush on any of them.

Pony crush: What? This is gross and immature. Seriously, I don't have a crush on ponies like Applejack. Or Rarity. Or Cloud Chaser. Or Carrot Top... I'm not a very good liar.

IRL crush: There is this one girl that was in my classes last year and I... I don't know I just really like her. I haven't even talked to her. Lik ever. She seems pretty shy, and I think there's a chance that she likes me back. I almost asked her out in November or something for like three weeks in a row I kept putting it off. Eventually I just stopped trying to build up the courage to do it. But today I went on Facebook, which is something I rarely do. And in the mutual friends thing I saw her name and her face and I literally lost my breath for a second. And my stomach started feeling funny. And I had a dream about her the other night. It's weird that I'm realizing how much I like her when I don't actually see her. Wow I can't believe I just typed that.

Edited by Ampharos
  • Brohoof 6

Forum: I might have one, but I rather not state~  

Pony Crush: Pinkie Pie,  must I explain my reason? Her cuteness, her charm, the way she thinks, isn't simply enough?  I prefer "mental" love then the "romance." I'm creepy in that aspect.

IRL: I had crushes here and there ranging from the same gender to not, but they NORMALLY end up with a person I known quite a while. But then again, its just that. I never really cared on the romance level. But do I now? Not currently I guess. But I never probably would anyways lol. 

Edited by Scootadress
  • Brohoof 5

Forum crush: I dont really have a crush on the forums, not that I dont like anypony here. I think just about everypony here is awesome but, I guess I just dont know too many members well enough to consider them a crush. so there's that... :|

Pony crush: Man... thats a really hard question. Its between Princess Cadence and Fluttershy. They both have such good personality traits that I just wouldn't be able to decide.

IRL crush: Well, is there is this really cute girl at my school, and she seems to be just as much of a shy of a person as me. Iv even had people tell me that we'd be good together. Even though I know she is a shy person too, I cant bring my self to talk to her... :\

• Brohoof 6

I can't believe I'm actually doing this...but what the hell!

Forum: none, for two reasons, 1. I have a girlfreind 2. Noone on these forums likes me like that anyway

Pony: luna, but only if I was single and she was human.

IRL: my girlfreind.

• Brohoof 4

Forum Crush: Wubsie

Pony Crush: Colgate

IRL Crush: The person I'm in a relationship with.

I love you Wubsie. :3

________

Those are mine, yeah. :P

Edited by ✶Nova✶
  • Brohoof 4

Forum Crush: RockyMoo

Well shucks, I am just beyond flattered. ^_^

Forum Member Crush: Feld0

Pony Crush: Trixie

IRL Crush: Miss Trixie Lulamoon. 

Hey it works. No one can conquer my heart like the Great & Powerful Trixie. 

Well I mean it's pretty much a given that everypony is madly in love with Feld0. And Trixie.

• Brohoof 1