Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

Forum Crush: Was Amanita, but that ended badly

Pony crush: Celestia, but OCXCannon seems too much for me

IRL Crush: none, since highschool, I have resinged myself to be a forever alone

• 3 months later...
41 minutes ago, Bas said:

Who has followed my slightly the last few days should have recognized I got a crush on one or two transwomen I met IRL at satursday.

You know they read this forum right?

Spoiler

(j/k)

• Brohoof 2

Surprisingly none right now. I feel like I've always had at least one in my life, so it's weird that there isn't a single person I like that much.

Unless you count someone I met in Pony Town a couple weeks ago for about two hours and haven't seen since.

• 5 months later...

Pony crush: Rainbow Dash and Applejack

Forum crush:  lol nah fam.  Besides I wouldn’t call it a crush. 

IRL:  There was a girl I had a crush on a couple years ago named Laura.  However, it’s not quite as strong as it used to be.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Bas said:

Ponies. All of them! Or most of all of them! ❤️

And I wouldn't mind a everypony-is-with-everypony kind of relationship! :catface:

Forums. I wouldn't say crush, but getting along well, and wouldn't mind, if distances were not a thing, or just for that stuff, there are some, which I feel emotionally closer to than others  - of which I don't intend to disclose any. ;)

I suppose some of them could figure that out, while others not so much.

There is no staffer among them, to clarify and before assumptions about that arise.

IRL. People I met like one or two time and then never again, and these times unable to speak up to them, or at least on that matter. :blush:

Welpppp assumptions are always gonna rise :P 

(edited)

This is a... really old thread, but, I mean, it can't hurt to answer. 

Forum crush: No one, I don't have online crushes and I just joined today. 

Pony crush (edit): Twilight Sparkle or Fluttershy

IRL crush: A girl at my school named Kelsey (she likes me too). 

Edited by TheNewBrony
Update because I have watched more episodes.
  • Brohoof 1

I should probably put an updated post here haha.

Forum Crushes: I have...a few, besides the obvious ones  @Bolt-imate Cyclone and @Misty Breeze.  I don't wanna ruin my friendships here or make any of em awkward, so I won't mention the rest.

Pony Crushes: Applejack, Braeburn, Soarin, Sandbar, and I don't know I kinda think Sci-Twi is super cute. But that's EG lol.

IRL crushes: Where do I even start ha. I'm not going to count celeb crushes here, because that list would take up this whole page lol. Let's see...there's a couple guys I work with who I'm crushin on. And of course my boyfriend lol but I already mentioned him up at the start of this post. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I should probably put an updated post here haha.

Forum Crushes: I have...a few, besides the obvious ones  @Bolt-imate Cyclone and @Misty Breeze.  I don't wanna ruin my friendships here or make any of em awkward, so I won't mention the rest.

Pony Crushes: Applejack, Braeburn, Soarin, Sandbar, and I don't know I kinda think Sci-Twi is super cute. But that's EG lol.

IRL crushes: Where do I even start ha. I'm not going to count celeb crushes here, because that list would take up this whole page lol. Let's see...there's a couple guys I work with who I'm crushin on. And of course my boyfriend lol but I already mentioned him up at the start of this post. 

You forgot Matt :yay:

Besides 2016 Lucky Bolt is now curious and is gonna do some digging into her future self's mind. 

Edited by Princess of Bolts ⚡🔥⚡

(edited)

Forum crushes: I think this one is obvious despite stuff though it’s easy to see some have crushes on him too

Spoiler

#1: blivy 

#2: small crush on epicenergy

pony crushes; none 

irl crushes; well.. if celebrity’s count :sealed: Many 

Edited by Deerie
  • Brohoof 1

Forum Crushes: None. It's extremely hard for me to fall for someone online. The time it happened, she had a connection to someone I knew IRL.

Pony Crushes: None. I am not attracted to horses. I also feel no attraction toward animated characters.

IRL Crushes: Still like this woman that was in wind ensemble with me a couple of years ago (whom I ended up running into just this last December and gave me feelings >.< ), and my old crush on a professional English horn player and recording artist is still ongoing, very stubbornly. There are no crushes for anyone who is active in my life because TBH there aren't many people outside of my family I see regularly right now.

24 minutes ago, Bas said:

Anypony finding sandbar having any personality, the most shocking text in your whole post. :sealed:

What?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

What?

He's just saying that he doesn't understand why you have a crush on Sandbar? Tbf I'm inclined to agree with him lol. He's always struck me as the least interesting of the Young 6

1 minute ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

He's just saying that he doesn't understand why you have a crush on Sandbar? Tbf I'm inclined to agree with him lol. He's always struck me as the least interesting of the Young 6

I don't understand why everyone thinks he's got zero personality I mean wtf he's cute, sweet, and has got that whole chill vibe. How could you not love him? :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lucky Bolt said:

I don't understand why everyone thinks he's got zero personality I mean wtf he's cute, sweet, and has got that whole chill vibe. How could you not love him? :wub:

I never said he didn;t have a personality. I just said that out of the Young 6, I just like him the least because he's the least interesting. He's cool but he's pretty much like an ordinary pony. 

1 minute ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

I never said he didn;t have a personality. I just said that out of the Young 6, I just like him the least because he's the least interesting. He's cool but he's pretty much like an ordinary pony. 

Well I only said that because Bas said it and like 95% of every other brony. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Um, he has a great and cute personality in S09E07 "She's All Yak" (time 1:23 - 1:27, oh my!), blushing, and even uniquely animated! Definitely a good crush if you ask me :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Super Splashee said:

Um, he has a great and cute personality in S09E07 "She's All Yak" (time 1:23 - 1:27, oh my!), blushing, and even uniquely animated! Definitely a good crush if you ask me :yay:

I for one skipped about 90% of that episode. Just not my piece of cake

• Brohoof 1