Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only crush I have on someone who isn't a fictional character (being Rainbow Dash, Vi from League of Legends, and one of my AI pilots in MechWarrior 5 Mercs) is somebody from high school. I haven't met her since I graduated a couple years ago, and I think we only interacted a few times during my sophomore year of high school. That makes it kind of weird that I'd suddenly develop a crush on her now, but my mind loves to stay stuck in the past, so I'm not gonna question it.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a lot of forum crushes on and off during my time on here and met a lot of awesome folks but there has always been one who's stood out to me....I've been crushing on this particular forum user since way back when he first joined this place and now I wonder just how I got so lucky to call him my "special somepony."  @Sliding Bolt :adorkable: 

So, this doesn't just apply to forum crushes? (I didn't want to post the wrong type of response in this thread. :worry:

In that case, my crushes are Twilight Sparkle and Rapunzel! :pinkie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I used to have a crush on this Brony singer:

Reveal hidden contents

90059552-4D5C-4B81-B17A-588C00B9F389.thumb.jpeg.51319f81cf0cf2ef33a63b65d5295332.jpeg

MandoPony

I am falling in love with the jpeg quality of that picture! B)(what did they do to it? It is like the worst)

5 hours ago, Splashee® said:

I am falling in love with the jpeg quality of that picture! B)(what did they do to it? It is like the worst)

Part of it is, I had to crop the image cause my dumb iPad wouldn’t let me retrieve the picture from Google 🙄

• Brohoof 1

Used to have them in school back then. I was completely oblivious to how shallow and nasty they were. Good riddance. I won't miss you.

Edited by PCutter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Forum crush: Secret because we have never really talked in person. Username starts with a H lol so feel free to speculate.

Pony crush: Don't have one. I much prefer people lol. I guess Braeburn if i had to pick.

IRL: None, I am burnt out on a feelings currently.

• Brohoof 1