Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming SHUT UP AND GO SUPPORT THE OMNI!

Solar Wind

SO. YEAH. THIS

Basically, it's a treadmill that works with the Virtuix Omni when working with the Rift, and Razer Hydra. Can bring us closer than ever, to a real. vr. experience.

Many videos on you-tube have been posted... But I feel like the Omni isn't receiving the publicity it deserves, the Oculus is, the Omni should too!

As bronies, we have always been on the front line of change, right there. Now it is time to change again.

Please, support the omni! Like it on facebook and check out it's website! The kick starter reached it's 150k goal in three hours. And stopped at over a million dollars!

As a gamer, I 100% beleive Virtual Reality to be the next gaming frontier, and if the Omni goes mainstream some other company WILL try to 1-up it. Pushing the gaming evolution even further.

And behind that push for the Omni and Virtual reality... is us... the bronies... the Dark Knights.

#SupportTheOmni

• Brohoof 1

Two words: Holy and FAQ. This looks and sounds incredible. Just the concept of walking through a world like Oblivion or Skyrim, being completely immersed in the experience and the world, all while getting exercise? Damn, the possibilities here. They really have something ingenious here, not just with the technology, but the cost efficient methods and easy storage too.

I do find it funny how you say it is a bit under the radar, which is true though, since I did not here about it until now, but it received over 1 million dollars in it's kickstarter, which is nearly 7x what their goal was. :P

This is something I will keep track of. I assume though, that this is mainly being made for PC's at the moment? That is the only disappointing part, since I do not have a gaming PC. Hopefully down the line though something can happen.

This is something I will keep track of. I assume though, that this is mainly being made for PC's at the moment? That is the only disappointing part, since I do not have a gaming PC. Hopefully down the line though something can happen.

It uses the Kinect sensor to keep track of your legs. I believe there is a video of them using it the elder scrolls games! 

let me try to find it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxwknXZ_fR0

Yeah. From their FIRST prototype, before they started using it with the Rift. I can't wait to play some free roam games on it XD

AAAAAAAAAAAAH NO

THIS REMINDS ME TOO MUCH OF SWORD ART ONLINE

BRACE YOURSELVES, MY FELLOW MINIONS

THE VRPGMMO COMPANIES ARE COMING

Just kidding. Not really, but kidding.

Anyways, +1 Like, I've been following this for quite some time now, this is just grand...

I hope they succeed in doing this, cause otherwise stuff like SAO or Alfheim won't be made.

Which will make me sad.

And dead.

Imagine walking through Skyrim in virtual reality; I'd probably be clipping and I'd be stuck. The only way to get out would be to turn off the VR XD
But, yeah. This looks awesome :D