Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What uncouth/strange things do you do in private?

Xievie

I could probably think of a whole bunch, but I'm pretty out of it and can only think of a few so it'll do for now.

• When I'm doing nothing around the house or when I'm driving, my mind usually wanders to other stuff. If I remember something funny, I start laughing out of nowhere.
  • I have a lip piercing and I mess around with it a lot. Up until lately I had snakebites but I took one of them out since it felt over-the-top, so the habit's gotten a lot better.
  • PICK AND FLICK, BABY. Not really, I feel gross if I don't find a kleenex to wipe it onto.
  • I get cottonmouth easily, so I drink a LOT of water. I think it might have something to do with hay fever.
  • I play with my hair. A lot.
Edited by Rockymoo

I bite my nails... a lot. I've been doing that for as long as I can remember. It's a habit I can't break :/

I rarely clean my room. There's probably enough dust in my room to get a person who has an allergy against it in a two year long coma. There's also a deadly amount of clutter on my desk and bed

Fart. I have painful stomach issues, so I have to do it. That's one reason why I don't spend much time in public :V

I don't brush my teeth very often, so my breath probably smells like rotten corpses

I don't wash my hair too often, but I'm starting to do it more frequently

• Brohoof 1

Oh this is an easy one :D 

- I usually sing a long to my favourite songs while there playing 

- I make funny faces in the mirror. 

- Just randomly sit at the computer ( Not wearing anything )

Sometimes when I'm all alone I make a medium sized incision on my arm and drink the blood that comes out. I personally think it tastes good.

I only do it when I'm alone. I don't do it because I have emotional problems, or because of the pain, I do it because I think human blood is delicious. Sometimes I actually drain it into a large glass (Or several depending on how much blood) and put it in a mini-fridge hidden under my bed for later consumption.

In addition, I used to bite my nails but I grew out of it. It got bad to the point that I began chewing at the edge of the fingers themselves, not just the nail. I'd do it until they would bleed. I stopped doing that when I was...I'mma say about thirteen or so.

I have two way conversations with myself at a quiet whispering voice. I only do this in private.

(I.E.

Me: What am I even doing.

Me: Don't ask me that.    )

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 2

I bite my nails, even when I have no more nails to bite. They're like, half the size of what a nail should look like because of that.

I suck on my fingers when I get bored, and I developed a nasty blister on my finger because of that too :(

I talk to myself when I get nervous, but in my head. I'll virtually walk myself through whatever I was going to do, and act out every possible scene I can think of.

When I get meltdowns I try to comfort myself and say over and over "it's okay.. it's alright" although I'm thinking "It's not okay!! I will never see things the same way again!!! *sob*"

I doodle in the front of my school books. If there's an illustration, I can't help coloring it in different shades with my pencil, and then having a good laugh over it.

Tons of things make my eyes itch (mostly dust, or an eyelash falling in though). When my eyes start to itch I just start plucking out eyelashes, I guess to find the loose one that is causing discomfort. I just reach up there and pull them off until the itching stops.

My brain is a 24-hour iPod. At random times during the day, a song might just pop into my head, and if I happen to be at an awkward place where I can't sing out loud (e.g. School) I just tap my foot or clack my teeth or tongue to the beat.

Lastly, when I have a GREAT idea, like a, Earth-changing brony idea (like a great idea for an episode) at night when I'm in bed, (takes me about 2 hours to finally fall asleep) I'll act it out in my head like a little play to help me remember it in the morning. I've been known to do this with lots of other things too.

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~

Well,  I ALWAYS talk to myself on a daily basis to the point where people think I'm a schizophrenic. (My parents think I am, I swear) I can't help it, I always did it and I do weird things while doing it.

When alone, I release it all and pace back and forth or something and I usually 'daydream', its uncontrollable and it will just always be that way. It scares me sometimes, but I never not did it.

I burp as well because if I don't, I get 

Edited by Scootadress

Oh jes, this thread.

-I don't actually bite my nails, but i do pick them off :/

-Pick my nose. Tissues are not always available and they don't clear everything away. Its gotta come out some way or another, and as long as you're clean about it (i ALWAYS have sanitizer) i don't see the issue.

-Talk to self like crazy person

-Walk out of shower completely nekkid if i have house to self.

-Sit in unladylike positions.

-Burp/Fart. Yes, even girls do these things.

-Run around the house for no reason.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

make faces

walk around naked in the yard (feels fresssshhhhh)

make noises (with my mouth)

write perverse, sad, humorous and ironic little poems

pop sitz!!

(used to) start laughing for no reason

wash my hands kinda often for no reason

edit:

put on my soviet hats and pretend i'm world leader/soviet officer (sidenote: important to speak in russian accent)

edit:

do anyone here like crossdressing? (haven't tried it but i think it's something a lot of us do in private.)

Edited by mineralwater

I'm surprised how many people bite their nails and pick their nose. Don't think it is really classed as strange if everyone is doing it :P

Anyhow in my free time I bite my nails and also pick my nose. Go figure. :) I also talk to myself and pretend to be the person I never will be... I also do humming with music really loud!

I bite my nails... a lot. I've been doing that for as long as I can remember. It's a habit I can't break :/

I rarely clean my room. There's probably enough dust in my room to get a person who has an allergy against it in a two year long coma. There's also a deadly amount of clutter on my desk and bed

Fart. I have painful stomach issues, so I have to do it. That's one reason why I don't spend much time in public :V

I don't brush my teeth very often, so my breath probably smells like rotten corpses

I don't wash my hair too often, but I'm starting to do it more frequently

i reccomend you go see a therapist. this doesn't sound healthy. i'd know because when i was the most depressed i rarely or never brushed or showered or washed my face or combed my hair or anything. but then i took action myself and started thinking that life isn't that bad and i have nothing to loose and now i'm clean as a whistle.

-I like having conversations with myself using various accents, especially when I'm driving.

- While driving, I usually do a mix of talking to myself, singing and making comments on whats going on around me.

- Listen to music and (attempt to) dance.

- Listen to music and pretend like I'm preforming or shooting a music video.

I've got 3 roommates and someone's usually always home, and if not, someone could walk in at any moment, so I can't do anything too uncouth like walk around naked  :lol: .  

- I talk to myself, most often running commentary on what I'm doing at the time if I'm playing a video game.

"OOHHH man, Nidalee hit another spear, that has to hurt"

"GOIN BALLS DEEP!"

"KYAAAAAAA!!"

"Fuck, I died. THIS WILL NOT DO AT ALL."

"Goin' around Kun-Lai Summit terday, gonna mine me some ghost iron and trillium for muh engi mount. Checkin' these caves and shit, seein' if that bastid hunter is here today - fuck, there she is. Why isn't she on a flying mount? Weirdo." *carrying on for 5 minutes at a time, sometimes lapsing into a little tune as I'm mining*

"Yeah, that's right you mothafuckin' rare, die!" *krbfltllfltltt as I slam my abilities*

*in response to a guy saying that tanks who leave before the final boss in LFR (looking for raid) in WoW are the scum of the earth* "Y'know, I couldn't give two shits about 24 other dumbasses needing me for the last boss. I got pulled into the last boss the run before this one, I got my three boss kills just now, and I'll be damned if I stick around with you little shits."

Yes, I am actually this rude in private. No, I am not as rude when I actually let my opinion be known. What I actually said was this: "I would leave too if I got all three bosses down - I've got no reason to stay, after all." GAMING COMMUNITIES

This monologue turns philosophical if I'm playing slow paced puzzle games. Topics range from how I get along with my parents, why exactly my high school years were crap, and other nonsense

- I bite my fingernails off. Gone. Nix'd. It also carries on sometimes into wrecking the cuticle and other skin around the nail and getting these rather bad red splotches  (sorry to be morbid here, but it draws blood oftentimes, or oozes plasma) on my fingers where the skin has been peeled away. I've got ones on my left pinkie finger, my left index finger, and my right thumb, currently. It sucks worse on some fingers than others - for example, the right side of my right index finger and left side of my right middle finger make it uncomfortable to write, and the right side of my right thumb makes it...well, uncomfortable to wipe (The current one is on the left-ish, so I'm good there). Right ring finger makes it hard to move around in LoL, and the right side of my left thumb makes it uncomfortable to jump in WoW (hitting the spacebar).

Yes, I do this in public. Yes, I've been asked if it hurts - it does. Yes, I've been told to stop. I don't know why I do this - it's just like, my nails feel weird, and I want them gone. Then I get little remnants, and peel those away...and it carries on from there.

- Something I actively try not to do in mixed company, but sometimes can't resist is biting or picking at my toenails as well. It's the same problem as my fingers, really, except I don't actively look at my toenails, so I don't bite them as much. I've also learned how to trim the big toe without a clipper without fucking it up....most of the time. God, that hurt.

- Tap out beats to songs with my teeth. Or my chestplate.

- Ze picking of ze nose

- My bed will never know what it feels like to be made. Ever. Unless my mom does it.

- Crack my knuckles

- When my paltry facial hair gets too long, I enjoy stroking it a little bit. The shameful excuse for a mustache also gets long enough so that I can lick the individual hairs at the corner of my mouth.

There's probably more, but I've probably come off as the strangest guy in the known universe already. Damn, I'm weird.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I forgot this one:

- I always sit when going to the bathroom, despite being a guy. Always. No exceptions. Even if there's nobody around. If the toilet is disgusting, I go find another one. This, of course, means I never use urinals. There's always that tiny bit that dribbles out like 5 seconds after you finish, and back when I used to stand, I was like "dangit!" every time it happened. It's also very loud. So, stopped standing when I was about 14.

Edited by HandMan
  • Brohoof 1

I pee in shower..? xD does that count? lmao

I burp constantly. I actually just did it like 2 seconds ago

I devour food in minutes, usually use my hands

I curse.... a lot.

Sometimes I tend to just flop onto my bed and stare blankly at the window/ceiling feeling semi-depressed. Sometimes it lasts for over ten minutes. I imagine it takes that long to gather the motivation to get up again. 

Well when i am walking i get into deep thinking and end up having a whole convo with myself outloud .. Like i an talking to my brain or something.. I also wipe my nose with my hand (that could come from working with kids!?) i also sing out in public :3

Masturbate.

Sing off key.

Suck on my thumb.

lol, Thank you for saying what we were all thinking. That's pretty much everyone in the history of the world. Thanks for the laugh. :P

I peel off my nails

I stand in front of the mirror constantly, with a hairbrush, pretending I'm Hayley Williams and singing at the top of my lunges.

In public (usually at school) I'll sing and dance around the room before the teacher comes.

I will pee in ze shower occasionally :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm. When I am alone...I love to burp as loud as I can, cause at work I have to stifle them. (I've always been jealous of people who can say words while burping.)

I like it dark...I've only rarely opened my curtains.

I like to surf the web nekid. Not for any reason other than I weird. If NSA hacks the built in camera in my puter...they will be sorry they ever did.

4lw8.gif

• Brohoof 1