Xievie

What uncouth/strange things do you do in private?

I dance around like a mad man and leap everywhere becausr I'm in my own little world. I also wipe my nose on anything that's near by :)

i drink expensive beer, and watch a show with a young intended audience, sometimes i also take my derpy or rainbow dash statue out of their box and just sit them beside me!

Well, I make up stories based on my favorite shows, movies, or books and act them out when I'm alone in my room. Oh, and I talk to myself. A lot. :catface:  I don't know, I do a lot of weird stuff when I'm alone. :unsure:

Masturbate

Nah, I think the strangest thing I do is I like to pick (not bite) my nails and then put the biggest ones back in place (inbetween the remainder of the nail and the flesh).. I don't know why, just feels right..
Maybe there's just something wrong with me.

Other than you're average strange things like talking to yourself and eating with your hands I do one thing that is really weird. Don't judge me though because this is embarrassing to say but it's just a habit.

Typically when I watch movies, FiM or play the occasional game I take out the items of MLP merchandise (Mostly Blind Bag Figures) and place them around me and next to me facing the screen. I then will passively talk to them about random events of today and just carry out a mostly one sided conversation. I do on occasion pretend to respond to random questions and statements, and then my mom comes into my room and I totally claim I was just rearranging my merchandise around.

Bite my nails.

Worst habit ever. I honestly bit it so much that I barely even HAVE nails.. luckily I hate manicures. 

Anything else..? Hm. Nope; not really.

Nothing is more soothing than scratching one's ear with a Q-Tip. I love it. I've been known to grab one and put it to use for a solid half-hour. Have you ever scratched behind a dog's ear and caused him to drool and nearly fall asleep? That's me with a Q-Tip.

Badges

... I dance around my house naked..... yeah its odd I know but yeah.. ah I also sing the song out loud... I don't do it around other ponies because I'm sure my singing would blow their ear drums out so..

Interestingly 12 people said they talk to themselves, actually more common than biting fingernails. Guess it isn't so strange after all. wink.png

(edited)

-Chew my fingernails

-pick my nose or "snot rocket"

-on occasion, I pick my belly button, but this is usually only if I'm about to shower anyway

-speaking of showers, it's all drains anyway. ;)

-^_^ This one is super embarrassing to admit, but I spoon my Rainbow Dash plushie.

-crack my joints (as in: toes, neck, back, ankles, knees, and elbows on top of knuckles)

-play with my Jurassic Park toys

-pass gas

-pop pimples

-comb the loose hair out of my scalp into a trash can (I have VERY thick hair, so this is almost a necessity)

-I have a bad habit of scratching up my desk with my pocket knife when I'm bored.

Edited by Dinos4Ever

I will admit, I have picked my nose, bit my nails and picked my teeth since I was young, and it still hasn't stopped. I do them in public a bit too, which is risky but I manage. It's just really frustrating when a tissue doesn't do the job and it's just stuck in there. 

I sing and dance and rock from side to side when I'm sat down... and chew on my bottom lip and talk to myself... I'm not crazy... Honest :P hehe

I talk to myself when I'm alone at the computer. Times (much like now) where everyone else is in class and I'm just at my computer, I feel weird not talking to someone, so I try to talk to the empty Teamspeak server.

Well...

- I peel my nails. I really dislike having long nails, it annoys me.

- If it's the weekend and I'm not going anywhere, I spend all of it in PJs. Without brushing my hair too.

- I play loud rock songs and sing wail along to them tongue.png

- I crack my fingers, neck and shoulders. 

- I lie in these random positions on the bed/sofa while trying to get comfortable. I never sit properly.

- Sometimes, I just lie on the floor and stare at the ceiling for no reason at all.

(edited)

Hmm...

Every now and then I'll take an unusually long look at my hands. I believe you can't truly know yourself unless you've memorized them.

I'll beatbox, which I'll be honest, I'm fairly good at it. It sounds like it was made on a computer.

If there's no one else around, I may let out a random evil laugh.

Edited by ElectronDaydream

Oh, you don't wanna know. :sealed: 

But because you asked.....

I whisper to myself sometimes, that's the main thing. 

• Brohoof 3
  • Shocked 1

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Oh, you don't wanna know. :sealed: 

But because you asked.....

I whisper to myself sometimes, that's the main thing. 

Of course @Lucky Bolt would dig this topic up! lol

I dance to loud music...I NEVER dance otherwise (unless it is a slow dance :ticking:)

Why is that uncouth? Well, use your imagination. :D

Edited by Mirage

I ummmmmm listen to music and start singing to it,

I play with my plushies and actually have a tea party

Badges

Aside from the normal human habits, nothing strange for me. With a large family, privacy is impossible but when I do get some, I'd usually be on computer or drawing. 

I tend to talk to inanimate objects when I'm alone, and I'll mouth the words to music I'm listening to. In general, I just feel more relaxed when I'm in private.

What? I don't do strange things in private. :unsure:

Spoiler

I talk to my telescopes  :twismile: