Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Vexx's Sketch Requests (CLOSED)

Vexx3

here's your request.  I'm sorry about how bad the hair came out.  I had no idea how to draw it from that frontal angle.

It's okay, I still like it! A lot, actually! Her eyes and expression look rather adorable :3

Good luck with all your future drawings, requests, and stuff.

I redrew the drawing digitally and stuff.

xgh7Zdg.png

Edited by LittleRawr

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@LittleRawr, here's your request.  I'm sorry about how bad the hair came out.  I had no idea how to draw it from that frontal angle.  :(

@@Icicle the Ice Pony, I'm sorry, but since you haven't even logged on in almost two weeks, I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel your request.

Now taking the next wave.

I'm so sorry. It's not your fault, I was looking forward though. Someone from CA hacked my acc. I'm so sad. But it's ok, thanks for trying.  :(

• 2 weeks later...

@@Vexx3, Hey there Vexx! :) I was wondering that, since you finished Concord's drawing, if you'd have an open slot right now. If it's not and I should just wait until you update yourself, then ok!

@@Vexx3, Hey there Vexx! :) I was wondering that, since you finished Concord's drawing, if you'd have an open slot right now. If it's not and I should just wait until you update yourself, then ok!

Heya Arcanel!  

The way I've been handling the slots is in waves.  I take in three requests then once I finish those, I take three more.  I pretty much go in order of those who posted requests so there's a few people in line after this wave.  

If you post your request now, it basically secures you a spot in a future wave.  :)

attachicon.gifvulpin.jpg I was wondering if you could draw this character here

hugging this character here attachicon.giftaryn.png

Or possibly the first character wearing a sweatshirt.

Whenever you have an open slot that is. *hugs* :D

I apologize, but this is in the original post:

"I will not accept requests with multiple characters (one pony per request).  If you have multiple OCs, pick ONE."

Heya Arcanel!  

The way I've been handling the slots is in waves.  I take in three requests then once I finish those, I take three more.  I pretty much go in order of those who posted requests so there's a few people in line after this wave.  

If you post your request now, it basically secures you a spot in a future wave.   :)

I apologize, but this is in the original post:

"I will not accept requests with multiple characters (one pony per request).  If you have multiple OCs, pick ONE."

Okay, but I did say or the first pony wearing a sweatshirt, so could you possibly do that when you have some spare time or a spot opens up?

Heya Arcanel!     The way I've been handling the slots is in waves.  I take in three requests then once I finish those, I take three more.  I pretty much go in order of those who posted requests so there's a few people in line after this wave.     If you post your request now, it basically secures you a spot in a future wave.  

Alrighty then! I just wanted to make sure I didn't request in the wrong way :) In that case, if you could my OC Arcanel with a sad expression that would be nice (Normally, I wouldn't ask this, but I figured I'd get one sad Arcanel, and I like your expressions :3 ).

arcanel_by_kyle23emma-d60k534.png

If you want more info, his OC sheet is in my signature. I hope it's not much of a problem! :)

I've added the following change to the original post.  Seeing as this is the way I've been handling the requests, I felt it was a necessary change.

There will be three open slots in addition to limitless queue slots.  Requests will be done in waves.  Once three requests are finished, the next three in the queue will be accepted.

Okay, but I did say or the first pony wearing a sweatshirt, so could you possibly do that when you have some spare time or a spot opens up?

Oh, that you did.  Sorry.  Added you to the queue.

Hello, @!  I have finished your request.  I apologize, as it's nowhere near my best work, but I tried.  That hair was tough and I think there's too much space between the eyes.

Hopefully it's not too bad.

post-1543-0-96026500-1379528540_thumb.jpg

Hello, @!  I have finished your request.  I apologize, as it's nowhere near my best work, but I tried.  That hair was tough and I think there's too much space between the eyes.

Hopefully it's not too bad.

Oh, not at all, I love it!

I do understand the hair is the hardest part, but this is pretty great none the less!

Thank you for the art and glad to see another art of my OC. ;)

@, I have finally finished your request.  Decided to go digital on this one, but no colors.  Sorry.  sad.png

I hope that I at least got his design somewhat there.

Taking on the next wave now. 

post-1543-0-13209300-1380177875_thumb.png

@, I have finally finished your request.  Decided to go digital on this one, but no colors.  Sorry.  img-1879048-1-sad.png

I hope that I at least got his design somewhat there.

Taking on the next wave now. 

Oh wow Vexx, it looks amazing!

I really love it, I thank you for doing this for me, I appreciate it! Great job my friend!

I love your drawing style. ^^

@, here's your finished request.  I've been experimenting with a new style as well as using Photoshop instead of SAI and I'm really liking the results thusfar. 

post-1543-0-48767500-1380838058_thumb.png

I'd like to request a drawing from you again. If that's okay with you, I mean sad.png

If not, just ignore this :3

My character Lyona needs a little bit more love. Her mane is supposed to be kinda lion-ish, like in the picture. 

@, here's your finished request.  I've been experimenting with a new style as well as using Photoshop instead of SAI and I'm really liking the results thusfar. 

OH MY GOSH SHE LOOKS AMAZING!! Thanks alot ;) You're awesome. Photoshop does do alot of extra things that other programs don't so it's great that you're trying out a new style :lol: Keep up the great work ;)

Hi, I was wondering if you could do a sketch of my OC Inclement Blitz :3 She's really shy but she loves playing video games with her friends (especially pokemon!). She also loves eating so she's kind of chubby, in an adorable way. She also loves playing with lightning because she's a weather pegasus.

All of her reference pictures are under my signature. Make sure you scroll all the way down to the "other" section and look at the spoiler. I'm pretty sure there's a link to her custom eyes and her cutie mark. I kind of wanted her sitting down, smiling.

fluttershy_lip_bite_by_whifi-d48u47l.png

Just like this but with a different, adorable facial expression. 

I was also wondering if you could put a pokemon hat on her, because I'm really excited for pokemon X and Y coming out next week :3 Here's a picture

1376696336752.jpg

It's totally cool if you don't want to put the hat on her, you can just draw her sitting down if you want.

Thanks in advance! Btw, I really love your style, you're really good :3

I'd like to request a drawing from you again. If that's okay with you, I mean img-1901044-1-sad.png

If not, just ignore this :3

My character Lyona needs a little bit more love. Her mane is supposed to be kinda lion-ish, like in the picture. 

I'm really glad that you like my sketches enough to make a second request, but I can only allow one request per person.  Sorry.  :(

Hi, I was wondering if you could do a sketch of my OC Inclement Blitz :3 She's really shy but she loves playing video games with her friends (especially pokemon!). She also loves eating so she's kind of chubby, in an adorable way. She also loves playing with lightning because she's a weather pegasus.

All of her reference pictures are under my signature. Make sure you scroll all the way down to the "other" section and look at the spoiler. I'm pretty sure there's a link to her custom eyes and her cutie mark. I kind of wanted her sitting down, smiling.

img-1901296-1-fluttershy_lip_bite_by_whi

Just like this but with a different, adorable facial expression. 

I was also wondering if you could put a pokemon hat on her, because I'm really excited for pokemon X and Y coming out next week :3 Here's a picture

img-1901296-2-1376696336752.jpg

It's totally cool if you don't want to put the hat on her, you can just draw her sitting down if you want.

Thanks in advance! Btw, I really love your style, you're really good :3

Added to the queue!  :)

May I make a request? Or are you all filled up right now?! If so.. um... here's a random OC I made in the Pony OC maker (I don't normally use the OC maker but i thought it was better to use that so I could have some kind of reference art piece ya know?) 

I don't really know what to do with this OC, I might build on her a bit and maybe put her up for adoption someday or something, or I might, if I can, intertwine her into my other OC's stories. 

Her name is Sugar Song - http://sta.sh/02g10rnm0ujw

I'd appreciate a sketch ^_^ Take all the time you need!

(edited)

@@Arcanel, I finished your request.  Did some experimenting with shading, dunno if it really turned out all that great.

May I make a request? Or are you all filled up right now?! If so.. um... here's a random OC I made in the Pony OC maker (I don't normally use the OC maker but i thought it was better to use that so I could have some kind of reference art piece ya know?) 

I don't really know what to do with this OC, I might build on her a bit and maybe put her up for adoption someday or something, or I might, if I can, intertwine her into my other OC's stories. 

Her name is Sugar Song - http://sta.sh/02g10rnm0ujw

I'd appreciate a sketch happy.png Take all the time you need!

Added you to the queue.  smile.png

post-1543-0-89300400-1381012357_thumb.png

Edited by Vexx3

I finished your request.  Did some experimenting with shading, dunno if it really turned out all that great.

Not that great? I think you caught the essence of what Arcy looks like pretty damn well Vexx, I LOVE IT! :yay: Thank you very very very much for your drawing, and trust me, I think it looks amazing :3 

@@Arcanel, I finished your request.  Did some experimenting with shading, dunno if it really turned out all that great.

Added you to the queue.  img-1905942-2-smile.png

Also, BTW I changed Sugar Song's name to Violet Rose. She still has the same look its just her Cutie Mark is a rose instead of that star, is that okay : 3 ?