Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Vexx's Sketch Requests (CLOSED)

Vexx3

Current Status:  Closed

I've been doing a lot of sketching while sitting at work doing nothing.  I still need a lot of practice, but I often can't figure out what sort of pose I want to try or even who to draw.

As such, I figured I would open a sketch request thread.  The link below points to my drawings folder on deviantART so you can get a basic idea of the kind of thing you will receive.  They will likely be done with pencil and paper, though I might throw a digital sketch in every once in a while.

My Drawings Gallery

When making your request, please include the following:

1. A reference sheet or image of pony (canon or OC).
  2. An image of the cutie mark (if applicable).
  3. Basic description of personality/hobbies.
  4. Pose (PLEASE INCLUDE THIS!)

Please note that I will not accept your request if you have already made a request in this thread.  I will not accept requests with multiple characters (one pony per request).  If you have multiple OCs, pick ONE.  If your OC has clothing or accessories, I reserve the right to decline your request as I am not good enough at drawing those sorts of things yet.  I cannot promise to do your request within any sort of timeframe, so please be patient.  There will be three open slots in addition to limitless queue slots.  Requests will be done in waves.  Once three requests are finished, the next three in the queue will be accepted.

I will brohoof your post if I accept your request.

SLOT 1  |  Dsanders

SLOT 2  |  nioniosbbbb

SLOT 3  |  DarligPegasi

Queue:

[empty]

Completed Requests:

DashForever

~Lugia~

Lady Rainicorn

Moonlight Fire

LittleRawr

Concord

DXSilverX

ApocalypticChaos

Pink Mist

Arcanel

Inclement Blitz

TheBigAnimation

Edited by Vexx3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: Sorry for pony creator

img-1608546-1-FeoDoJ4.png

2:And sorry for the crappy black and white drawing of his cutie mark. It's a dark gray cloud with three blue raindrops on top of it

img-1608546-2-TebXAp3.jpg

3: Withdrawn and asocial, but pleasant enough when you get to know him. A hard and focused worker. His hobbies are going for runs and singing to himself.

4: Same as Firewire in your signature, except maybe with the face looking more contemplative and curious, and less happy.

A huge thanks in advance, if you decide to do it Vexx :)

Edited by DashForever

I would love for you to sketch my OC.

Some reference pics

ken2.jpg

Aiden-1.png

*Socks not part of normal attire ;P*

He doesn't have a cutie mark so no worries about that.

Confident and wise. Doesn't mind giving up something of his if it's to help someone else. He can be a bit blunt, but he always tries to mean well.

As for pose, maybe try a pouncing-like pose, or, a pose that is like the one in your sig. 

Thanks in advance~

Could you do my earth pony OC Peachy Pie? Preferably bucking a tree.

Here's a ref and her cutie mark is quite visible. Although it looks more like an apple than it does a peach.

4e8b08540515093e0482ec460f82830f.png

Edited by Lady Rainicorn

@, please add in the following information and I will accept your request.

• Basic description of personality and/or hobbies.
  • Pose

@, please add in the following information and I will accept your request.

• Basic description of personality and/or hobbies.
  • Pose

Peachy Pie has a relaxed and laid back nature. She is really kind and caring of other people who care for her in return.

As for a pose I would like it if you could draw her bucking something.

Nice sketches! I understand you're full, but when you're done can you do my OC?

His name is Icicle. His cutie mark is visible, but I'll attach it anyway. His personality is a mixture between Pinkie and Derpy; Not a care in the world. He was in an accident when younger, so, he often forgets the real dangers of life. However, sometimes he becomes bipolar with his power. He's a dangerous one. You can pose him just derping with his tongue out.

@, here's your request.  I had tried a pose like this once before and it ended up a disaster.  I'm kind of surprised I was able to pull it off.  Though, the back legs really messed with me and I don't think I got the perspective right.

post-1543-0-98306600-1375995249_thumb.jpg

@, here's your request.  I had tried a pose like this once before and it ended up a disaster.  I'm kind of surprised I was able to pull it off.  Though, the back legs really messed with me and I don't think I got the perspective right.

No tail :P ?

I like how it turned out :). The back legs may have been tricky for you, but I think they ended up looking great. It also seems to reflect his personality well, so good job there. Thanks Vexx :)

(edited)

No tail :P ?

Oh goddammit. I'll add the tail tomorrow. I had a feeling I was forgetting something. Too focused on getting other things right. :v

@: Okay, I added the tail.  Hopefully I didn't forget anything else.  :v

Also, I uploaded this to my deviantART and someone decided to vector it.  I'll send it to you when they finish it.  ;)

post-1543-0-39537700-1376071257_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vexx3

1    .

2. Her cutie mark is fairly visible, it's a medical cross.

3. Her personality is pretty grumpy and tough skinned. She has amazing healing skills, and she reads a lot.

4. Draw her walking, and looking behind her with a curious expression.

It would be so awesome if you could draw this OC, and if you can't, I understand :) Thanks!

post-18629-0-15065400-1376263568.png

Edited by Moonlight Fire

@:  Here's your request.  Another really difficult pose.  The expression didn't come out too well either.  Hope it's still somewhat satisfactory.  :<

post-1543-0-95003800-1376334775_thumb.jpg

@:  Here's your request.  Another really difficult pose.  The expression didn't come out too well either.  Hope it's still somewhat satisfactory.  :<

"Somewhat satisfactory"? It's great ;), don't see how you think the expression didn't come out too well *but I guess each artist's view is different :P*. Especially happy that you kept him kind of small in build along with his bushy tail (things some people tend to ignore :T).

Thanks a lot!

Umm, when you open requests again, can you do my OC? Plz dont kill me.

1. 1. Here's my OC, Cleo. And an additional pic which shows more of her cutie mark. The green note on the left is supposed to be directly opposite to the other one, I didn't have enough space to make it correctly.  :P
  2. 2. She's an aggressive type, and loves punk music. That's her special talent, actually.
  3. 3. Something like this would be awesome!

Hello!

I'd be grateful if you could give a shot at my pony sometime in the future. :)

1. Here's a reference of my OC.

post-10583-0-24962400-1376421497_thumb.jpg

2. No cutie mark...
  3. Likes to play the guitar, quite humble, a little silly at times :P, collective.
  4. Something like this would be nice.

rainbowdash_by_ryanthebrony-d4buqsj.png

@, Here's your request.  Face looks too oval to me.  >:

With that request done, that wave is finished and I can take on three more from the above posts.

post-1543-0-20834300-1376684434_thumb.jpg

Hey Vexx! :)

I'm aware that this is currently full, but when space opens up, would you mind doing Chaos?

ZzzIYVU.jpg

Only if you don't mind, could be any pose. ^^

Thanks in advance!

Hey Vexx! :)

I'm aware that this is currently full, but when space opens up, would you mind doing Chaos?

img-1754937-1-ZzzIYVU.jpg

Only if you don't mind, could be any pose. ^^

Thanks in advance!

Sure thing, Chaos!  You and Concord are the first ones up for the next wave.  Just have to finish with the three I have currently, first.  :)

Nice sketches! I understand you're full, but when you're done can you do my OC?

His name is Icicle. His cutie mark is visible, but I'll attach it anyway. His personality is a mixture between Pinkie and Derpy; Not a care in the world. He was in an accident when younger, so, he often forgets the real dangers of life. However, sometimes he becomes bipolar with his power. He's a dangerous one. You can pose him just derping with his tongue out.

Hi, Icicle.  If you wouldn't mind, could you please post a full body reference image of your OC?  Only so much detail I can ascertain from your avatar.  :)

Hey I really like your drawings. Hopefully you could work on my OC once you open up again? :(

Here's Pink Mist. She's a traveler and kind of an adventurer. You don't have to draw her with clothes, without them is fine ;) The link to her profile is under my sig, so you can get the reference image from there. Maybe if you could draw her running kind of like this

post-17140-0-86069600-1377298308.jpg

Thanks alot! :D

Okay...that is AMAZING! Thank you so much! You nailed her features perfectly :) sorry it took me a while to reply by the way. Again, thank you! Oh, is it okay to use that as my profile pic?

That's alright, I'm just really glad you like it.  ^^

And of course you can use it as your profile picture.  I would be flattered, actually.  :D

@@LittleRawr, here's your request.  I'm sorry about how bad the hair came out.  I had no idea how to draw it from that frontal angle.  :(

@@Icicle the Ice Pony, I'm sorry, but since you haven't even logged on in almost two weeks, I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel your request.

Now taking the next wave.

post-1543-0-11652100-1377632218_thumb.jpg