Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guys keep checking me out?

♞RedLotus♞

I can not relate, but I wouldn't mind that someone would take interest in me. People usually aren't interested in me at all, so let's just say I wouldn't mind it.. Well it depends. Still, if anything it's just a confidence boost.

• Brohoof 1

TBH, I remember I had a class mate of mine tell me "If you were a girl I'd be so into you" xD. I've also been greeted by this other guy by "hey cutie" several times cx. It's happanned to me several times and I take it as a compliment and as a self-esteem booster. Because now I know that I'm not ugly and that I'm somebody's reason to lust for xD. Actually the same people I mentioned before have done things to me like rub my leg back and forth and stuff like that LOL.

• Brohoof 1

If it was me, I'd probably be flattered but still a bit weirded out. I know I'm straight but I'm still afraid of somehow being gay. I'm not homophobic - I was just made fun of a lot in elementary school, and a bunch of people called me gay, gaywad, gayford, and gay boy.

• 6 years later...

Such a narcissistic post. Xp

If someone hits on you, you know damn well why. Two reason; one the obvious reason and two, or they are looking for someone to harass. 

Well, I can say most of the gay or bi men I've met have liked me, whether secretly or not so secretly. :sealed: Though I will say that I don't have an issue with it, I have had a couple of old men hit on me that I just thought "dude, you realize I'm a third of your age, right?" :blink:

I have never caught another female checking me out but I am sure it has happened. I’m certain that everyone has had someone of the same sex check them out at some point.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not really a problem for me. I had a girl who was crushing on me approach me once and tell me about it. It was kind of cute, but also... I mean, I was 17 and she was 5, so. Couldn't do much there. xD

"Mr. Mes, I think you're really cute, and I like you a lot". What do you say to that?! :P

"I think you're cute too, Abby, but I don't want to go to jail."

Edited by Meson Bolt

I’m always having to beat the guys off me with sticks everywhere I go but I’ve never had a girl openly flirt with me or “check me out”....besides one particular girl I know who shall not be named. ;)

• 4 years later...