Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How was your first day of school?

Sugar Pea

First day of school, this semester.. Well, it could have gone better but it's not that bad. I'm with almost all of my siblings and one friend, so it's not that bad. But not that great either, this semester has been one of the most depressing ones.

Don't be sad :) Don't let depression ruin your education. Be happy and do your school work. You have your siblings and a friend and that's good ;) Think Pinkie Pie :lol:

• Brohoof 1

My first day of school this year was also my first day of college, so it was very exciting. I met a lot of new people and even found people who had the same interests as me, which is something I never found in high school. It was an amazing day to say the least.

• 4 years later...

i dotn know if it was the first or what day it was but definitely among the first days 

I just sat near the wall of the school alone and then after a while some older guys come there and start yelling something to me i cried and ran under one tree after that day i didnt go to school for 1 week i was so afraid and crying in my home =/

I honestly don't even remember my first day of school, for any of the past school years I've attended :blink:

What I do remember though was the last day of eighth grade, we watched movies all day and we cleaned up the classrooms, and I said goodbye to my teachers. It was kinda sad, yet exciting at the same time because that next school year I started my Freshman year of High School :ooh:

• 6 months later...

I can't think back that far in life to remember how my very first day of school went but I remember my first day of high school. I was terrified.

My first day of school was over a long time ago, so I don't remember most of the details. Although, I do remember using the bathroom and...making a mess of things. To be fair, I wasn't even five years old at the time and I've always struggled with basic tasks.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I definitely do not remember what it was like at all. The only thing I remember was that my class mates were extremely annoying... :unamused:

I also remember I wet my bed the night before and couldn't even remotely tie my shoes. :sealed:

Edited by Dusklicious

I remember it well.

It took both my mum and my first teacher to pull me off the car door. My mum always reminded me how I kept screaming "DON'T YOU LEAVE ME HEAR!!!". I cried for the next few times I was taken to school. Then they managed to get me to stop crying by bribing me with gold stars. I think the little book containing the gold stars is still kept somewhere. At least I put up a fight. I could never understand how the others just went along with it. Heck it took me a while to know what the function of a school actually was. As far as I was concerned, it was just a random place that the tall folk decided to start dumping me at on a daily basis. :mlp_laugh:

All I remember is I don't understand a single word my teacher or my classmates were saying. English is not my first. And I was treated like a dum-dum or a bad student for not following direction. Hated school ever since. 

My first day of school ever? I think I was 5 when I went to school for the first time. I have a photo of it somewhere though.

I remember my first day of kindergarten pretty vividly. I remember having absolutely no social interaction with anyone and feeling down about the whole thing. Kinda nuts how little that would change through most of my school life. When I found out I am autistic, it explained so much. I remember talking with a cousin of mine and her friends, I didn't exactly have any friends.

• Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I remember my first day of kindergarten pretty vividly. I remember having absolutely no social interaction with anyone and feeling down about the whole thing. Kinda nuts how little that would change through most of my school life. When I found out I am autistic, it explained so much. I remember talking with a cousin of mine and her friends, I didn't exactly have any friends.

That was me with my brother. I was around his friends most of the time because I couldn't make any real friends of my own until I was in High School... Except for one. A friend I had in fourth grade. All I remember of him was how immature he was, even for that age. My interaction with him was even quite strained. He did 90% of the talking if not more. :sealed:

In fact my lack of social skills was so bad that it took an extra year to get into kindergarten because they thought I was mentally retarded. :blink:

I remember my first day in hell school. It was miserable and a precursor of all the cursed years to follow. My mom had to drag me, kicking and screaming, to the bus. I was crying, begging her to take me back home and promising I'd do anything to avoid going to school, but she had no choice but to put me on that rotten bus. She felt awful and I'm sorry i put her through all that, but I obviously had an instinct for what vile crap I was being sent into. By the time I was in 8th grade it was clear it couldn't go on any longer and my parents took me out of it to be home-schooled. it's the greatest decision they ever made concerning me and I'll be grateful to them forever.  

My first day of school was hell, I cried and cried nearly all throughout the day and still cried when I got picked up.

Luckily, I was able to move forward and get over being alone there and make a lot of friends and I ended up loving primary school but high school was hell and I don't wish to talk about it.

First day of High School was pretty eventful. Someone was caught with a knife and immediately expelled the next day, about 3 different fights broke out, someone tagged the roof the night after the first day and I slept in and was late for my first class.

All in all, pretty fun. :laugh: