Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Derp Wars

DJ MUFF1N D3RP

Before now, I had a topic called the Derp Side over in Cloudsdale Colosseum. Anyway, that has kind of gone downhill since the roleplay section opened up and I think I would like to restart it, but expand it to parody the whole of Star Wars. You may choose whatever role you wish. The choices are Cupcake Knight(Jedi), Derp Lord(Sith), Smugglers, Bounty Hunters, Cupcake Republic Clones/Derp Troopers, and Derpan Spies. That's all I've got so far, so if you would like to join me in this experiance, post in this thread and feel free to offer any ideas.

Updates:

super muffin derpy506-Derp Lord

Ninja Derpy-Derp Side Muffin General

Pinkazoid-Pinkie Pie, Supreme Chancellor of the Cupcake Republic

StickFigurePonies.Tumblr-Twilight Sparkwalker, Cupcake Knight

PinkieDaShy-The Derp Lord's personal bounty hunter/body guard

DylanKLJ-Cupcake Knight

Dragonshy-Bounty Hunter

Toothless the Night-Fury-Pony-Wan Clopnobi

Here is a link to the RP guys:http://mlpforums.com/topic/7871-derp-wars/

Edited by super muffin derpy506

I work on finding our national anthem, Ninja. I'll do it tomorrow when I'm not so tired and yes, Pinkazoid, you may be Pinkie. Should I add you too the list?

yeshh

I can include that role, StickFigure. Its actually a pretty good idea. We need spies, but I think you should stick with your cupcake knight idea. We need someone to oppose myself and Kunoichi Derpina(aka Ninja Derpy).

You can just call me Kuno...

There are really no necessary roles, but you could be my personal bounty hunter/body guard. You don't have to choose that role, its just a suggestion.

YESH. I'd love to :D