Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Derp Wars

DJ MUFF1N D3RP

I see you have a list of people who have joined in the first post and that this is shaping up to be more like an OOC thread than anything. Thus I recommend that you move this from your RP post:

Here it is! This thread has been a long time in the making and here it is finally opening! I hope we have all kinds of fun on this thread. I will use this first post as a prologue to the rest of our RP and it will be done in the style of a Star Wars opening.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long derp ago, in a muffin far derp away...

Derp Wars

For many years, the galaxy had been divided between the Muffin Empire and the Cupcake Republic. The Cupcake Knights and their army of Cupcake clones had been pretty successful in keeping the forces of the Muffin Empire's Derp Troopers from causing any serious damage, but it seemed that they were growing stronger every day. The war was about to escalate to a level they had never imgined because a new force had risen...one with the power to oppose the Cupcake Knights. The mighty Derp Lords had returned and they brought with them the strange powers of The Mail Force, the dark counterpart to the Cupcake Knights' own Sprinkle Force.

Into the first post of this thread. I have changed the prefix to OOC.

Also, I'd recommend including the link to the RP in the first post of this thread as well.

Edited by Princess Arylett XVIII

Thanks for the heads up Ary, I'm new to this role playing thing.

Ah, so you are? I'm glad I could help. Just one more thing... you should also include the link to the OOC (Out of Character) thread in the RP thread's first post. That way, people don't accidentally post OOC in the RP thread because they can't find an OOC thread.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Thanks for volunteering, but this RP is pretty much dead. Sorry to have to tell you this.

Field Commander Derpvale

In charge of all Derp troops on this side of the the Choc-chip quadrant.

Tell me if this is ok, I'm new to these forums.

I made a new post, so if you would just try to pick up the story from there, it would be great. Edited by DJ MUFF1N D3RP