Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Anything else out there have an as large creative community?

Tired Brony

I would have picked Movies/TV + Gaming for this thread, but anyway. I'm curious to know if you guys have seen anything else from games to tv shows etc. that has such a large artistic community like MLP does. Tf2 itself seems to be doing pretty well since valve released SFM and Gmod, Minecraft seems to being doing pretty well too, and WoW's community is pretty much dead. 

So nothing else really comes to mind, and nothing seems close to matching with all the artistic power of MLP fans.

I think the creative community here matches the the one from anime in general. though there's a lot of anime out there so it could easily outmatch it. maybe some of the more popular ones out there.

the touhou community also has a lot of creative content from what I understand, though you'd have to ask somebody else to verify that /=|

unless we find some way to quantify everything, it'll be hard to tell how any community would stack up against another

the touhou community also has a lot of creative content from what I understand, though you'd have to ask somebody else to verify that /=|

touhou community has so much stuff coming though. If you go onto safebooru, which only has sfw stuff (most of the time), you can just search touhou and reload every few minutes for new images. That is only the safe stuff, I hear the touhou community outputs a truckload of nsfw material. They also aren't the only fandom to have their own conventions, music stars, and fan episodes. Now consider this, this all got started because one guy started sell his own video games at conventions.

Theres plenty of creativity scattered around many communities and stuff, however there isn't as much focus it seems or unity to it elsewhere, theres also a pretty massive amount of bronies, so yeah.

I can't name anything specifically though.

There are many large creative communities like Steam communities and other gaming communities, also any other community like Naruto, One Piece, Harry Potter, and other community examples.

I participate in the Warframe and Dragon Nest community.

I wish there were big communities for specific anime I watch rather than a community just for all anime.

I'm not interested in western movies or cartoons, by the way. Other than the MLP fandom and little anime fandoms I participate in, nothing relating to cartoons or anything you WATCH really interests me enough to participate in a fandom for.

• 7 years later...