Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Want your OC's to be in my new Comic series?

Luximus

Alright guys. Once we get our project called "The Chylibs Saga" going, I'm gonna be creating a comic series that is sequal to that story. Problem is, I need your help. Like the Sonic the Hedgehog comics, I want my stories to be long, powerful, and adventurous for the readers...don't worry, I've had experience like this before, I know what I'm doing. But anyway, I need all of you, if your interested, to send me their pony OC's so that they can be in the stories too. The main characters will be the same as the movie characters...but we're still working on that part. You can also help me out even more by becoming one of my editors, artists, or writers of the comics, but I'll be doing that too. Thanks.

• Brohoof 8

I'd like to submit my OC Harmonic Revelations, I think he might fit well into that story, being a travelling scholar with a bit of magic experience and all that.

950rHoF.png

Good luck on your project.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

I would like to submit my OC, Blue Moon, for this comic. He might work well, but I'm not sure. Anyway, here is a link to his profile.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blue-moon-r2808

I assume you don't want to use his backstory for this, so you are more than welcome to remove it, and replace it with whatever you like. But I assume you want the personality, so that can be found in the profile.

Here are some references:

post-13690-0-76417700-1375481517_thumb.png
post-13690-0-32079300-1375481525.png
post-13690-0-39915100-1375481530.png

Why not, here is my OC Dark Moon

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dark-moon-r3621

Make whatever modifications to him that you want, aka removing the armor, backstory, or whatever.

Modify personality if you want, I think I'll just right a new one on the spot because I really don't like what I have

Personality: Cheerful/hopeful, came from bad beginnings but isn't going to let the past drag him down. Not super talkative. 

I would like to put my OC, Stephan, in this comic series if that's okay.

Link's in the signature.

I hope he makes it into it. I've always envisioned him in something like this.

Hmmm... I guess you can use whichever of my OCs fit. The only ones that are really ready would be Diamond Dust, Blaze Finder, Dog Ears, Castor and Pollux, and Thinkin' Inks. Volt Switch is probably good as well, just not as much as the others. Echo and Anarchy are definitely not ready. So whichever one floats yer boat so to speak. Their links are on my profile page.

Maybe i could volunteer my OC Selune Darkeye? She is a unicorn that seeks to find the "hidden" whether that is knowledge or otherwise. If you want you can use Terra Lionheart too. Both OCs are in the signature.

(edited)

O_O I didn't think the word would spread THIS fast! Also, it's like a Unicorn Mania in this topic, but I like that. I need a lot of volunteers who are willing to make an appearence, Thanks a lot, and keep them coming. There's plenty of room, after all, knowing how long my stories will take. If ya'll wanna know what mine is, here's a link.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadow-luxurious-shadow-lux-r4155

Edited by Shadowlux100

Hey I'd love my OC to be in a comic series. He's called Atom Flash :) He's a brainy scientist pegassus who loves his wubs like Vynal does xD here's a link to his OC page. Please let me know if he gets to be in the comic. Cheers :)

Oh and my profile picture here on the forums is the picture of Atom ;)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/atom-flash-r3936

Edited by Atom Flash

@@Shadowlux100,

I've moved your thread to the Creative Resources subforum, as it is more about asking for help with something artistic than the brony fandom in general. Just a heads up, and this is traditionally where people ask for people to submit their OCs for projects and such. Hope you can get all that you need :)

@@Shadowlux100,

I've moved your thread to the Creative Resources subforum, as it is more about asking for help with something artistic than the brony fandom in general. Just a heads up, and this is traditionally where people ask for people to submit their OCs for projects and such. Hope you can get all that you need :)

Oh thank Celestia! I was worried that I wouldn't get as many replies as it should. I'm new to this whole this goes here kind of thing...but anyway, thanks so much.

Well, I'd like to submit my Ponysona, Anti. Because Ponysonas also counts as OCs, right? Right?!

Either way, here he is:

post-13377-0-48545500-1376082455_thumb.png

Thanks in advance, and good luck!

I'm forcing you to use my jerk OC Chip Away as a villain. Preferably a villain that's like the minion of the main one or whatever, but she's violent, addicted to drugs, hates everything ponies, and have rock-hard hooves that can smash through steel.

34dd76abf66d357ad74625a58996a16d.png

I'll also help write the series if you're interested.

Edited by Shift

I know a guy who makes really cool ponies you could use here as background characters. He doesn't admit it, but he is flattered when someone uses a character of his in the background or something. Nobody knows his name and he goes by a mysterious and awesome title. http://364days.tumblr.com

Also he's the awesomest person and e takes care of bunnies at a bunny adoption ageny on wednesdays and the ones with the rewd eyes scare the living heck out of him but he's like 10 feet tall with wings and four eyes.

Just use the OC's before I get off track

Edited by RHicksVA

Hey, I hope you're still accepting ponies! I heard you need a pegasus. Well, here's my OC, Minty. (( As stated in the avatar and the name, plus the signature. Oh, and her OC link is in there. ))

I could help write it if you want..