Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Toothlessbrony's Saturday movie night

Zalgo

So every Saturday, I will be showing a movie in my shed synctube room. I was wondering if anypony was interested and what movie would you like to watch. Please leave your suggestions for a movie below. (keep in mind the movies have to be on YouTube, unless you can add one another way) I'll give the link when I'm ready to start. (around 9:00 Atlantic)

Edit: here's the link to the room: http://www.synchtube.com/r/sKa1

At 9:00 (Atlantic) the movies will start, right now I have the trailers for the movies that will be shown :P

Tonight's movies:

Origins-spirits of the past

Show time: 9:00pm Atlantic

Rated: -

Genre: sci-fi, animation, drama

Plot:

is 300 years into the future. Earth's environment had been devastated by mankind's own foolish plans and humankind is beleaguered by the sentient forests which they have awoken. The world balance is tipped when a young boy named Agito stumbles across a machine that glowed in a strange blue hue inside a forbidden sanctuary. The machine, which has preserved a beautiful girl named Tula from the past, is activated. Tula has a "mission" that had been entrusted to her by the past ...

Spider man

Show time: 10:35pm

Rated: PG-13

The Devil's backbone

Show time: 12:17pm

Rated: R

Genre: drama, horror

Plot:

It is 1939, the end of three years of bloody civil war in Spain, and General Franco's right-wing Nationalists are poised to defeat the left-wing Republican forces. A ten-year-old boy named Carlos, the son of a fallen Republican war hero, is left by his tutor in an orphanage in the middle of nowhere. The orphanage is run by a curt but considerate headmistress named Carmen and a kindly Professor Casares, both of whom are sympathetic to the doomed Republican cause. Despite their concern for him, and his gradual triumph over the usual schoolhouse bully, Carlos never feels completely comfortable in his new environment. First of all, there was that initial encounter with the orphanage's nasty caretaker, Jacinto, who reacts even more violently when anyone is caught looking around a particular storage room the one with the deep well. Second, and more inexplicable, is the presence of a ghost, one of the former occupants of the orphanage named Santi. Not long after Carlos' arrival, Santi latches onto Carlos, badgering him incessantly at night and gloomily intoning, "Many of you will die." As if that wasn't enough to keep the orphanage's occupants in an unrelenting state of terror, there's the un-exploded bomb that dominates the orphanage's courtyard, still ticking away; With the orphanage left defenseless by its isolation, and the swift progression of Franco's troops, the ghost's prediction seems depressingly accurate. Nevertheless, with every step of the plot, it becomes apparent that the ghost's predictions as to who (or what) will die, the real source of danger and even the definition of death itself may be more ambiguous than first thought.

Edited by toothlessbrony

Okay, the movies are starting very shortly :D

The movie is starting now :P

I would recommend showing Amadeus sometime. Or the Terminal.

I've looked for snatch but I couldn't find it, so I'll show either amadeus or the terminal.

Edit: couldn't find all of those either. :(

Edited by toothlessbrony

I think it's on till someone redoes the playlist? :P

Yes, it's going to be redone every Saturday :P Edited by toothlessbrony