Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria girls 2 Idea plot?

TheSaboteur2009

Can Anyone think of an Idea That can possibly make an Equestria girls 2 movie?

What I thought of is like starting off Going back to the human world For a visit, for Also like 3-4 days,

What was happening was The portal(statue) Is going to be demolished to put another statue and the girls Try To Stop principal Celestia from Demolishing The statue.

Is my theory good enough? :)

Yes it is.

How about this?

Sunset Shimmer becomes afflicted with visions of destruction and chaos taking place in the EG world. Shortly thereafter Princess Celestia receives a message from Principle Celestia that strange things are beginning to happen in the EG world. So Princess Celestia sends Twilight and Sunset Shimmer back through the mirror to find out what's going on. *strange forces of nature, weird monsters, blah, blah, blah* it turns out that when Sunset Shimmer used the power of the crown in the EG world, it created an imbalance in *insert mystical force here* and caused a rift in power, releasing chaos in their world. (No not Discord, he refuses to stop natural chaos, even if he is 'reformed.') Turns out that Sunset Shimmers visions are also embedded with strange symbols, which Princess Luna recognizes from as symbols from an ancient ruin, far far away. So the mane six, plus Sunset Shimmer, must go on a long and dangerous adventure to edge of Equestria to find the *insert ancient magical artifact name here* to bring back to the EG world to use and bring balance back to the chaos and stop the EG universe from being destroyed. 

...and that's how Equestria was made.

• Brohoof 2

i say that they improve the mirror and then the whole mane 6 enters the human world to do whatever adventure it is, BUT the human versions are still there. so the pony and human versions get to meet each other. the only flaw i see in that is only one spike and twilight. ...cloning machine perhaps??  :blink:

I don't feel like writing out an entire plot-line at the moment so I'll just give the fast version of my idea.

What probably would be more well received and certainly would (In my opinion) be more interesting than EG would be if a human entered the Ponyverse. It's an interesting idea if handled correctly, but it could end up being a big train wreck. 

• Brohoof 1

I got an idea!

My plot plan:

The portal opens and again and sunset shimmer strikes again! But suddenly the mane six human version chases her down and went to the portal all together. Twilight sparkle saw them all and the mane six. So a sudden interdimensional war began. ;) Just being crazy

• Brohoof 1

After another 30 moons pass the portal has opened again, human Pinkie Pie, being Pinkie, decides to explore the world her old friend Twilight is from and goes through it. The rest of the human mane 6 go after her, worrying for her safety, and Sunset goes after them as she nows the humans won't know what to do and how to act in Equestria. After chasing (human) Pinkie Pie around Equestria in a wild goose chase Sunset Shimmer must get the help of Twilight Sparkle and the real Mane 6 to get them back to the human world in time, and keep the portal closed for good so nothing like this happens again.

So yeah that's my general idea. Hopefully if they do mane a sequel it would have a better plot than the first one!

• Brohoof 2

In EG2, maybe they could show us what happened to human Twilight. Maybe she ended up in the Ponyverse with a barking dragon who can now speak. I'm pretty sure that would be an awesome movie. I think it would be cool and like right at the end, both Twilys pass through the mirror.

What happened to the human Twilight and puppy Spike? What happened to the human Sunset Shimmer? We may never know.

• Brohoof 1

More cities like a human Manehattan, a human soccer match, running of the leaves with humans and a flashback of how the five friends they have been meeting with each other as younger.

Edited by Ulrik Raben

Hmm, a plot for a sequel? I guess it could have Trixie taking where Sunset Shimmer left off, and try to take over the human world and Equestria just to torment Twilight. So, she can take over but Twilight and her friends try to stop her.

I say give it a few more seasons of FiM to give a possible reason for an EqG sequel. But since we're just guessing, and speculating. Giant Muffins are overtaking the human world, and both versions of the Mane 6 seek the only muffin master in both worlds...DERPY! :3

• Brohoof 2

I GOT IT GUISE

EQUESTRIA GIRLS 2: THE COLLEGE YEARS

JOIN TWILIGHT SPARKLE AS SHE TRIES TO GET INTO A SORORITY, TURN DOWN PISS-DRUNK FRAT BOYS, AND FIND A WAY TO PAY OFF HER SEEMINGLY ENDLESS STUDENT LOAN.

• Brohoof 7

Hm, well... I'm not too ready for a second one yet, but I have a few things I predicted a bit. C;

Perhaps when Twilight is at the castle for when the portal to open again, the human elements of harmony try to reach Twilight like the end of EQ, and remember that this day is when their pony friend Twilight left their world. So, out of curiosity, the reach through the portal and end up in the Crystal Empire. The original elements of harmony in Equestria soon swatch places and end up in Canterlot High, due to the universe imbalanced when the humans entered the pony world. So they would have to live each other's lives a bit before Twilight figures out I guess... um, as for antagonist trouble in plot-lines, I vote Discord becoming a new school staff member, and with finding out about the mirror, he wants come to the pony world to gain powers and stuff. 

Haha, a bit shaky, but some ideas. ^^

• Brohoof 1

I have an idea: The Plot could be Brad and Twilight getting into a battle of the bands to save the school music program, which is actually a front for the source of all magic in Equestria...

But seriously, a major problem with EqG is that it's really....pointless except for the crown. I can't see what they could possibly make up to have the Human World be relevant again, but whatever it would be would be extremely one dimensional. And who wants to trade in Cute Ponies on Adventures for High School cliches again anyway?

• Brohoof 1

Equestria BOYS!
Twilight goes through another Portal in the room next door to the one in EQG, but in this NEW Portal, not only is everyone human, but they're sexes are also swapped around!
IT WILL BE GREAT THE FANDOM WILL LOVE IT AND THEY TOTALLY WON'T WANT TO MARCH TO THE GATES OF HASBRO AND TEAR THE WHOLE PLACE DOWN

• Brohoof 1

I have 2 plots:

1. Sunset Shimmer makes friends with a girl who is exactly like her, but it turns out she is Sunset Shimmer's demon form, who now wants to destroy Equestria for good. Now, she must go back to Equestria and ask her enemy, Twilight, for help in sending the demon back to the Demon World.

2. Sunset Shimmer finds a mysterious magical pendant that turns her into a magical girl in order to stop the Sunset Shimmer demon from destroying Canterlot High. This gets a spin-off series, where in the second season, the Sunset Shimmer demon gets redeemed after getting kicked out of the demon world for making a fatal mistake. Also...she becomes a magical girl, too!

I have a great idea for a plot!

The ponies have to go back in time and travel to Hasbro studio's to prevent the first movie from ever being made!

• Brohoof 6

Shining Armor and Cadance go through the portal for a reason. And new area city town state. Or Princess Celestia and Luna go through the portal and they are princpals and they take over the school like they would the kingdom.

• 2 weeks later...

As much I have to thank My Little Pony: Equestria Girls, which is another topic all together. If there was a second film for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, I would not want a return to the "human" world. I mean I personally think once was enough. What I think what the fans really want is to see the ponies.  B)

Don't get me wrong, I do want there to be at least one more My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic movie. I think though it should be the series finale to MLP: FIM. It could the final adventure for Twilight Sparkle and the rest of the residents of Ponyville, and the neighboring places: Crystal Empire, etc.

Oh, and what I think would be cool, is that each of the main characters, had to go through something, emotionally that would make them a better pony, like their final journey into adult hood. I think it would be cool if the characters were slightly older, but the film could keep the same heart and charm as the TV Show.  :)

I think it should have songs as well! Because some of the songs in the show are just brilliant!!!  :wub:

I would also like the film to be more than 70 minutes. 

If there was another EQG, I would want it to be a spin-off of the spin -off, where no pony goes through any portal. The whole thing takes place in the human world where the real Human Twilight (who thankfully never bumped into pony Twilight while she was there) meets the gang and they make friends with her, but they have to deal with the fact that she's not the exact same Twilight that they originally made friends with. And human Twilight has to deal with her feelings of inferiority when she learns that her doppelgänger was this awesome pony princess who is so much cooler than her and saved the whole school from a daemon.

They learn to ride horses and to train for a horse competition. One of the expectations of the EG movie was to have Twilight interact with a pony in their world.

OH BOY DO I EVER

Title: Equestria Girls 2: The Last Stand 3: The Quest for Peace

Rainbow Dash gets run over by a truck and gets horribly mutilated. She is recovered by her friends and the world's top scientists, eventually rebuilding her into a robotic cyborg. But, trouble brews as news breaks out that the decepticons have broken out of the phantom zone and are seeking revenge on the town on Humanville! It's up to Applejack and her newly found mage powers to find the necronomicon and send them back to where they came. But, trouble brews more as Rarity acquires both the stone mask AND the red stone of Aja. Now it's up to Derpy Hooves and Tom, a buddy cop duo, to stop her. One is a loose cannon who doesn't play by the rules. The other eats muffins. But when Twilight is diagnosed with horn cancer, she begins to cook crystal meth to support her family, her other family, and her secret third family. But first, she must help Cheerilee clear her name after she is framed for a murder she didn't commit! 

Or y'know, they could just go to school again. With Rodney Dangerfield?!

• Brohoof 1