Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Big Macintosh Fan Club

Flutterdasher

Hub.

Welcome to the Big Macintosh Fan Club!!!!

img-1735151-1-big_macintosh_is_watching_

Big Macintosh is the older brother of Apple Jack and Apple Bloom. He is more often than not on Sweet Apple Acres, collecting apples and running the family business. A pony a very few words he answers questions with his trademark Eeeyup or Eeenope.

Rules of this Thread

-No spamming post to become biggest fans
-This is a children’s show, and believe it or not there are younger people who go on these forums, please limit content to suggestive only. For example you may post a picture of two ponies kissing, but they cannot be doing anything inappropriate, or showing things inappropriate.
-Do not post a picture of Applejack in the Rainbow Dash forum, because Applejack belongs in the Applejack forum.
-Do not hate on another fan club, for example posting in the Fluttershy forum "Twilight is better!"
-I have the ability to decide whether you are doing something inappropriate or not, if I deem you are doing something unnecessary and I ask you to stop, please stop. Common Sense my little ponies.
-All of MLP Forums rules still apply.

img-1735151-2-big_macintosh_vectors_by_p
img-1735151-3-fluttershy___big_macintosh

img-1735151-4-big_macintosh__wut_by_peri

• Brohoof 8

I am a tad biased since I have been an AJ fan since I first started watching, but Big Macintosh is best stallion. Between all those "eeeeeeyup's" and "nnnnnnooopes" I see a fairly quiet yet strong stallion that is always there for his sisters and grandmother whenever they need him. Between the opinionated Applejack and Granny Smith and rambunctious Applebloom Big Mac is an interesting contrast to being the quiet one in a very loud and lively family.

• Brohoof 1

I love Big Mac :D And I am so looking forward to season 4! But I wish he had a singing part somewhere...

I also wish they would make an episode explaining when and how he got his um...bridle? Neck loop thing?

• Brohoof 4

I really loved the episode where he and AJ kind of switched roles and he lectured the CMC :D I wish they'd do something kind of like that again

He must have been seriously pissed in order to actually do that, I guess when you don't say much when you finally do say something it makes it gives the words even more power. I can't say I blame him for it though as I wouldn't be too pleased about that either.

• Brohoof 4

He must have been seriously pissed in order to actually do that, I guess when you don't say much when you finally do say something it makes it gives the words even more power. I can't say I blame him for it though as I wouldn't be too pleased about that either.

Well you know what the saying is, its always the quiet ones. I think the crusaders had just feel lucky that all he gave them was a lecture. I could see Big Mac being very good at pranking XD

• Brohoof 1

Big Macintosh, eh? I just cosplayed as him this weekend at Otakon as a really bad thrown together at the last second cosplay thing. It was kind of fun, I guess. Big Mac is best pony.... right next to Spike, of course.

• Brohoof 2

He's a cool character!

The quiet yet tough guy types? That's a good combo.

Plus, I find it funny how many find him shy, despite the lack of evidence showing he's shy. 

But that's fandom logic 101. XD

Lol I've heard that too. I don't find him shy, just a quiet one who doesn't need words to get his point across. Also I think I said before, I see him as the ultimate prankster. Because everyone sees him as shy and such they would never suspect it!

• Brohoof 2

• 6 months later...

Lol I've heard that too. I don't find him shy, just a quiet one who doesn't need words to get his point across. Also I think I said before, I see him as the ultimate prankster. Because everyone sees him as shy and such they would never suspect it!

i dont think he's shy either just that he only talks when he needs to, but on the hearts and hooves episode apple bloom says he's shy.

I love Big Mac :D And I am so looking forward to season 4! But I wish he had a singing part somewhere...

I also wish they would make an episode explaining when and how he got his um...bridle? Neck loop thing?

the thing around his neck is called a yoke

• Brohoof 1

i dont think he's shy either just that he only talks when he needs to, but on the hearts and hooves episode apple bloom says he's shy.

Folk might think he is shy, doesn't mean he actually is. In the comic though Applejack says Big Mac doesn't usually go to fairs and festivals so maybe theres alittle truth to his shyness. 

• Brohoof 1

Folk might think he is shy, doesn't mean he actually is. In the comic though Applejack says Big Mac doesn't usually go to fairs and festivals so maybe theres alittle truth to his shyness. 

yeah like i said i dont think he's shy but what apple bloom said was just something to consider, and i think why he doesn't go to festivals, fairs, or parties esc because he does a lot of work around the farm so the rest of his family can do what they do.

• Brohoof 1

yeah like i said i dont think he's shy but what apple bloom said was just something to consider, and i think why he doesn't go to festivals, fairs, or parties esc because he does a lot of work around the farm so the rest of his family can do what they do.

Also he had no problem at all talking with cherilee, no shyness in that regard, :)

• Brohoof 1

Also he had no problem at all talking with cherilee, no shyness in that regard, :)

yeah and being one of the few stallions and greatest stallion, you would think some ponies would try and get some

• Brohoof 1

yeah and being one of the few stallions and greatest stallion, you would think some ponies would try and get some

Cursed forever to live in a children's tv show. XD That said, Considering how family based the Apples are in the tunning of the farm, you'd think Mac would have had kids by now. Maybe season 5? Applebloom would become a big sister. :)

• Brohoof 1

Cursed forever to live in a children's tv show. XD That said, Considering how family based the Apples are in the tunning of the farm, you'd think Mac would have had kids by now. Maybe season 5? Applebloom would become a big sister. :)

well you know having to take of that farm he doesnt have the time you know he's all about his family right now AJ, AB, and GS i would imagine

• Brohoof 2

I always did love the apple family they remind me of my big family and the stuff we go through when summer hits it gardening and cleaning the yard and taking care of my grandma and her farm. I love Big mac the best because he doesn't speak much but he gives off this vibe that I just love about him.

• Brohoof 2

your right and that's not possible to be like him we would explode of pure awesomeness...twice, even in spirit. Why do you think changelings aren't allowed to turn into Big Mac

I always did love the apple family they remind me of my big family and the stuff we go through when summer hits it gardening and cleaning the yard and taking care of my grandma and her farm. I love Big mac the best because he doesn't speak much but he gives off this vibe that I just love about him.

that's what i felt he's just got that feeling that he is cool

Edited by That One Guy
  • Brohoof 1

your right and that's not possible to be like him we would explode of pure awesomeness...twice, even in spirit. Why do you think changelings aren't allowed to turn into Big Mac

that's what i felt he's just got that feeling that he is cool

I always prefer the big silent type when it came to characters and Big mac fits its perfectly and he is also sweet with make him more awesome XD

• Brohoof 1