Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Big Macintosh Fan Club

Flutterdasher

I always prefer the big silent type when it came to characters and Big mac fits its perfectly and he is also sweet with make him more awesome XD

Eyup those big silent types just have that feeling about them

haha, all the mares in the whole fandom have been shipped with big mac. seriously, count. they have!

i know mares, colts, different species frickin everyone

Edited by That One Guy
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Really? I missed it, I gotta go back and find it soon.

i think its in the 2nd part, Luna basically brings it up to nail Celestia for having double standards for dating the 'Good' Sombra

• Brohoof 2

In the AU arc of the comic, Luna refers to her little smooch with Mac on the Ferris Wheel. :P

Okay, congratulations.  You succeeded in nerd-sniping me.  I went through all four issues of the AU arc, and the closest thing I could find to a reference to the Ferris wheel kiss is Luna's line "And just why can you and I not do this ourselves?  I know a thing or two about powerful yet flawed malefactors" at the bottom of the fourth page of part 2.  I skipped over the scenes in the alternate universe and the flashbacks, so it's possible that I missed it.  Is that the line you had in mind?

• Brohoof 1

Really interesting character, he reminds me of Ferb, from Phineas and Ferb, a character that barely says anything and when he does is either in an unamused manner or very funny. Or both. Big Mac is pretty much like that.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...