Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

duidamasterXD

One of the more interesting characters to come out of season 3, and a near perfect foil for Dash as a character. Personally I'd love to see her come back and get some more development (that flashback this season to her and other prominent pegasi ponies as a filly was cute but did nothing to really further her as a character). She certainly has the potential to be a really good support character.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2017 at 6:18 AM, zenith32 said:

One of the more interesting characters to come out of season 3, and a near perfect foil for Dash as a character. Personally I'd love to see her come back and get some more development (that flashback this season to her and other prominent pegasi ponies as a filly was cute but did nothing to really further her as a character). She certainly has the potential to be a really good support character.

I agree. She is overdue for a redemption episode :)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

1992174062_Pegasus_foals_annoyed_by_Rainbows_parents_S7E7.png.5082a371209cf4fd9388ccfbcdf24d6d.png

In parental glideance she appears in a the "flashback" even through it makes no sense, when she met dash in season 3 they did not recognize each other, and since spitfire is a commander, ans was in the WB way before dash it makes no sense for them to be in this compition together, so I use this flashback more as scootaloo imagining what happened and uses these ponies to fill the places. ?The only thing I take from this is the hierarchy in the speed department, dash is the fastest with dust the second and spitfire the third and so on.   

commission146_by_airiniblock_dczmmza-pre.jpg

the_out_of_washout_by_rapid9_dcsdfxe-350t.jpg

the_washout_lightning_daredevil_by_thunder_artist_dd2h106-pre.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Despite her being presented as a villain, I've always had an affinity for her since the beginning. I think it's because she wasn't designed to be "evil" without good cause. I've seen real people go through what she did; people that felt like they weren't enough, so they ended up becoming somewhat mean, defensive, and overly competitive to compensate for it. It's hard for everyone to find the right balance. 

Long story short, I love this horse :ButtercupLaugh:

Lightning dust by Skitsniga on DeviantArt

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

One of the best ships to exist!

twitter-mirta_sh-1265035852054433799-0.j

Unfortunately it never existed.:P

7 hours ago, Bas said:

Who is that guy even.

And I am not talking about Lightning Dust.

You mean the guy in the picture with Lightning Dust?

I think that's Mr Bolt 

8 hours ago, Bas said:

Who is that guy even.

And I am not talking about Lightning Dust.

11 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Unfortunately it never existed.:P

You mean the guy in the picture with Lightning Dust?

I think that's Mr Bolt 

The male pony is Thunderlane duh 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

The male pony is Thunderlane duh 

Yeah ik

I was just joking. Bruh I guess my joke was that bad, considering the very RD like reply that you gave

But tbth he wasn;t that much of a memorable character. I prefer Rumble.

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lightning Dust is a pretty cool character.

Do you want to see her reformed or do you want to see her stay the way she is? I know there's a bunch of people who want her to reform, but I like her either way.

There's this picture that was made some days ago. The person who commissioned it wanted to see Lightning Dust in the big final battle since she wasn't in there.

large.png

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...
On 7/25/2020 at 10:43 PM, Toastypk said:

Do you want to see her reformed or do you want to see her stay the way she is? I know there's a bunch of people who want her to reform, but I like her either way.

I would say reform her to the extent of her realizing that endangering others' lives is wrong, but no further - keep her daredevil personality basically intact.

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of reforming her, that would have greatly improved "The Washouts":

you_were_right__commission_for_codyandgwen__by_faitheverlasting_dd4rem4-fullview.thumb.png.157ff49ad0090247759487ef5d0a1fc7.png

Source

The Washouts (with actual safety procedures, of course) could have been a solid career for Scootaloo - one which wouldn't require flight, but would still appeal to her love of extreme sports. But then the episode flushed that down the toilet when Lightning Dust almost got her killed, and there would never be any further discussion of what non-flight-related dreams she might pursue going forward. Horse apples.

Edited by HedonismBot
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...