Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is your favorite FPS of all time

Walter White

Star Wars: Republic Commando; not questions, I've been playing it for 10 years now and I haven't got bored yet.

Crysis 2; too bad the story was short

Call of Duty Modern Warfare series; nice story line, too fantasy I would say but I mostly and definitely love the weapons

Command & Conquer: Renegade; old game, but it's good, love the story

Turok (2008); the knife killing part and bow killing part as well, real stealthy

• Brohoof 1

Favorite FPS? Halo 2, hooves down. I...can't think of any others that could top it for me. The story was solid, I loved the ability to play as the Arbiter, and I enjoyed finding the superbounces on the multiplayer maps then screwing with people. Until the patches broke them. ._.

Never was much of a Call of Duty person, though I suppose when I gave Modern Warfare a chance, I liked it. Not a bad story, absolutely loved the Chernobyl level and the focus it took to aim that Barrett .50cal sniper rifle against the wind and distance. Halo 2 still comes out on top, though. :3

• Brohoof 1

I guess I enjoyed mainly games that were made by Valve. For single player it is Half-Life 2 and for multiplayer it's Team Fortress 2.

Half life 2? Which episode? Also Are you waiting for Episode 3 :3 If so what do you think will happen and do you think it will be similar to the other Half life games?

Half life 2? Which episode? Also Are you waiting for Episode 3 :3 If so what do you think will happen and do you think it will be similar to the other Half life games?

The first Half-Life 2 had more gameplay hours on it.

Hmm... Half-Life 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Team Fortress 2, DOTA 2. I'm starting to think Valve can't count to 3.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite FPS is Urban Terror. Urban Terror has parkour, Bronies, runs on just about any computer, and it's free. It's probably the only FPS that I truly enjoy.

I honestly wasn't expecting to get this game mentioned here. It's true, this game is awesome, although it requires practice in jumping/skill to be impressive in it. Though the satisfaction when you make a fourth consecutive walljump and land a hit from sniper rifle in between the jumps is insane.

As for my favorite fps, it would probably be Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.

• Brohoof 1

I say!

I vote for borderlands 1 and 2.

Its litterally a FPS player's dream.

All the guns are randomly generated.

No playthrough is exactly alike!

Also TF2.

Pyro For the win.

Also..

one last game

Minecraft + The Borderlands 2 Weapon mod for 1.5.2

The guns.

THE GUNS.

Yes.

I love that game.

Add guns..

and you see me with a big ass grin.

Never been a big fps player. Singleplayer tends to be very linear, which is somehting I'm not that fond of, and I suck at multiplayer in most fps games due to my poor eyesight.

However, I do have some favourites.

Spent a lot of time with C&C Renegade back in the day.

The Doom games also brings back nostalgia.

My absolute favourite is most likely Planetside 2 though. It allows me to play a class that isn't purely combat oriented, focusing more on support, and the scale is amazing. That combination makes PS2 perfect for me. I mostly play as a medic.

Recently started playing TF2, and I must say that I'm hooked. Mostly playing as a medic here as well.

Mostly playing as a medic here as well.

Medic is the best class for me.

I love hearing support when i heal a heavy in MVM and oblitherate a robot with a good choice.

I love using the Kritzkrieg to heal, cuz when im done healing the person, i use the taunt to heal myself.

I suppose I'd have to say TF2. It's just so much fun. I only played it once and would give my SOUL to play it again.

Alternatively, there's Portal 2, which most definitely counts. The game has some solid puzzles, hilarious comedy, awesome fictional technology, and even character development (for one character, but still). Easily one of my favorite games.

Medic is the best class for me.

I love hearing support when i heal a heavy in MVM and oblitherate a robot with a good choice.

I love using the Kritzkrieg to heal, cuz when im done healing the person, i use the taunt to heal myself.

Ha ha ha! Oktoberfest!

I swear, Robin Atkin Downes is a genious.

I'm still learning the ropes of the game. I haven't played MVM yet, and haven't really unlocked anything except a few things that I can't even remember.tongue.png 

It is very addicting, and I suspect that I will play a lot more of it.

• 10 months later...

DOOM 3 - the master of the art, the cream of the crop.

doom3.jpg

F.E.A.R - DOOM 3's succesful brother.

fear.jpg

• 1 year later...

Quake1cover.jpg

The big motherfucker of them all. It's been nearly 20 years since it was released, and it still holds up today.

post-23751-0-39853100-1464776160_thumb.jpg

Ranger is also still the most badass character I've ever played as.

The halo series (excluding halo 5, halo 5 was horrible)

Tf2

Fallout

And Titanfall

I can't choose between them ;-;

I'm a sucker for the old school-shooters, they hold up extremely well in my opinion, and are fun to play through multiple times. Current shooters like CoD don't have that replayability, tbh.

So, I'm gonna say old school Ultimate Doom, though it's best played via a source port.

• Brohoof 2

I think my favorites would be Resident Evil Survivor 1 and 2.

The first game actually scared me and was very interesting, while the second one is just fun.

Alien Resurrection is also good.

(edited)

Either this series

header.jpg?t=1447351265

Or

header.jpg?t=1447890508

Both I've played hours of. I tend to enjoy Far Cry more though.

But Multiplayer wise:

sig-4548007.header.jpg

EDIT: For whatever reason, all 3 pics displayed Black Ops 2...Hope I fixed it... :blush:

Edited by Flutter Baby <3
  • Brohoof 1