Flow

62 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

My smile sense is tingling! My money's definitely on this episode for the new song, looking forward to it!

On a sadder note however, there still seems to be a distinct lack of Fluttershy episodes this season, lets hope that the future episodes will deliver accordingly.

• Brohoof 13

Reminds me of an episode of an old show, but I forgot what the show was. (Can't even remember the characters) Some chick who everyone likes but then one person DOESN'T like her, and she tries to get his friendship.

I dunno, the song is so epic, it sound like it would only be proper for when the time Pinkie saves Equestria by returning the color to everyone (we know you must have color to use the elements of harmony right) after they all have been slaved after discord comes back with his master plan at the end of the season

Like others, I believe that Smile will finally appear in this episode. Beyond that I have little to say...except to wonder where the Donkeys were prior to this episode. Perhaps, like Griffons, they have some kingdom elsewhere?

• Brohoof 1

Looks like another great Pinkie ep! Most of the direct contrast with Pinkie so far is from Griffon the Brush Off, so it'll be cool to see how she deals with this situation (hopefully the song xD) Either way it's sure to be another interesting episode :P

Not to be a total noob, but who is "Smile"? (if it is a character of course)

smile, smile, smile is a song that was leaked and is going to be in the show. Pinkie sings it and its super epic. I like how pinkie sound a lot more serious than usual

Eeyup.

smile, smile, smile is a song that was leaked and is going to be in the show. Pinkie sings it and its super epic. I like how pinkie sound a lot more serious than usual

haha can't wait =D

If some reason I thought it was a bear in this episode i instead of a donkey... WHY