62 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

BEST EPISODE EVER!!

I had a HUGE grin on my face the whole time!

Baby Cakes, Dash reading Daring Doo

No less than 4 songs in the episode! And one of them was the smile, smile, smile song!

Pinkie never disappoints!

And I love how they changed the ending music for this episode!

Also, Derpy in the snowglobe made me lol

Edited by Marshmallow
  • Brohoof 5

BEST EPISODE EVER!!

I had a HUGE grin on my face the whole time!

Baby Cakes, Dash reading Daring Doo

4 songs in the episode! And one of them was the smile, smile, smile song!

Pinkie never disappoints!

And I love how they changed the ending music!

Didn't notice Dashy reading Daring-Do, when was that?

• Brohoof 2

New episode was awesome! Pinkie's persistence is something extraordinary... and so much for the Pinkie x Cranky Doodle Doo fanfics, though!

What about his girlfriend? The cow?

D:

Great Pinkie episode. Bon Bon and Lyra like to run and jump and play on rooftops. I like the Smile song better now that I've seen it in the episode. Unfortunately, I missed the Derpy sighting this time. It took me a moment to recognize the Steven Magnet wig.

• Brohoof 3

I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad Pinkie Pie achieved her goal :) I guess it takes an element of harmony to find someone's special somepony who's been missing for a long time in somepony's life, the element of laughter, no less.

What about his girlfriend? The cow?

D:

Oh yeah. That can work, too. Though, it'd be nice to read some Pinkie Pie romance fics...

A nice little scene was RD reading with Twilight in her library, made for some real nice continuation. And wow, this episode was like a mini musical. ^_^

Don't forget about the Cake Twins in the beginning of the episode :P

• Brohoof 1

So my thoughts.

I enjoyed this episode quite a bit more than I enjoyed last weeks. Of course, how could I not? It only featured my MOST FAVORITE SONG IN THE WHOLE SHOW! Finally, FINALLY we had Smile Smile Smile! I squealed like a little girl when I heard the opening bars and had such a massive grin on my face the whole time...I even sang along. In a way I almost wish it wasn't leaked, so we could hear it for the first time in the episode, as we're technically supposed to, but still, we can finally share it everywhere.

As for the rest of the episode, it actually went in a slightly different direction than I expected. I figured Pinkie would, at the end, be forced to accept that Cranky wouldn't be her friend. Instead, it turns out he came to town seeking the love of his life(being the love of his life after just one night seems a bit odd to me personally, but hey it's romantic) and not only does Pinkie make up for the random acts of destruction she accidentally caused, she reunites the two and gains his friendship. It was beautiful!

I loved all the little nods to various things we saw, like how she exercised in Pound and Pumpkin's room, or how Dashie was reading a Daring Do book. Pinkie's hyperactivity was also simultaneously funny...and a little sad. I could really feel for poor Cranky, because here Pinkie went a little too far, especially when she was shouting to everyone about his toupee. Her heart was in the right place, and I realize she didn't fully understand she was upsetting him, but still...come on, Pinkie, pay more attention.

Still, despite that little irksome note, the episode as a whole was fantastic. It's yet another lovely character piece from the creators of this show.

• Brohoof 10

Well, that was quite an imposing episode to say the least. Let's review what we just witnessed:

• Ponies jumping on rooftops, trees and everything in-between.
  • Inner abstractions of pinkies brain portrayed via felt.
  • A literal Welcome Wagon complete with cake and confetti.
  • Miniature Derpy snow-globes made in Manehatten.
  • Amazing D'aww faces from all ends of the emotional spectrum.
  • Four songs that almost dislocated my jaw from smiling so much.
  • A donkey that reminded me of gloomy Eeyore from Winnie-the-Pooh.
  • Pinkie spontaneously obtaining missile propulsion abilities as a result of immense happiness.
And a hell of a lot more - just another typical, smile-worthy Pinkie episode I suppose ^.^

Now, time for me to go sweep up what's left of the 4th wall.

• Brohoof 7

*Hums Smile, Smile while typing*

- Cake babies + Dash reading Daring Do = CONTINUITY!

- 4 songs? The brony musicians will have a field day with this episode.

- Pinkie breaks every known law of reality in quick succession in spectacular fashion

This was pretty much a flawless episode in my books. Pinkie accidentally ridiculing Cranky could be a negative, but that's in character for Pinkie so I'll ignore it in the long run. The best part of the episode for me personally though?

My brother (who hates ponies with a passion) walked in about halfway through the episode. Seeing the WTF plastered all over his face in response to the random that is Pinkie was pure gold and enough to mark this as one of my new favorite episodes.

• Brohoof 4

A whopping 5 songs record? Check.

Grand Galloping Gala, Daring-Doo, The Cake Twins, and a few more subtle continuity references? Check.

A rather interesting new character? Check.

I can safely say that I enjoyed this episode, I had high expectations for it, Cranky turned out to be better then I expected, the Smile song was in it, it met my expectations and I can say that I'm pleased!

• Brohoof 1

*Hums Smile, Smile while typing*

- Cake babies + Dash reading Daring Do = CONTINUITY!

I honestly didn't see RD reading Daring Do (like, the actual cover of the book) but the first scene with the Baby Cakes making Pinkie fall on jumping jacks and landing on a multitude of toys was pretty funny. :lol: