Flow

62 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

So many songs, so much Pinkie murdering physics.

The continuity with RD and the babies was sheer genius.

The opening reminded me of Rocky and old 70's workout spoofs.

He's a Cranky Doodle Donkey

she's Cranky Doodle's joy

Derpy in a snowglobe, in an episode where millions of ponies are popping up at random. Clever.

But it does leave me confused over one thing, I understood Zebras and Donkeys were sentient, but cows seem intelligent but they live in a farm?

• Brohoof 1

Aside from the direction of the Smile Smile Smile montage turning out exactly as I envisioned it when initially listening to the song, I loved the two, uniquely stylized, felt and profile worlds during their short instances on screen.

Well, I can say this is one of the best episodes yet.

Pinkie, you have absolutely murdered science.

Baby Cakes, trolling as usual...

Dash reading. Never thought I'd see it in an episode besides Read it and Weep.

Derpy in a snowglobe...? Things can't get more confusing.

My parents walked in on me watching this episode and just stared at the TV in disbelief. :lol:

• Brohoof 3

Well, it doesn't get much more saccharine than this episode....

Hahahaha! And I loved every minute of it! Stuff like this show is why I love MLP.

I loved this episode. I can't get this goofy smile off of my face. I think that I may be stuck like this forever!

The continuity was awesome as well.

Now... I have to watch it again!

This. So much this ^^ xDDDD

Hahah, I know, right? But anyways, I'm awaiting the eventual arrival of pictures from this episode on MyLittleFaceWhen... You know it'll happen, and I can't wait to see what they do xD

• Brohoof 1

Oh well... at least she still has Celestia!

...no thank you. I'm sorry, but considering how their friendship started and given Celestia's position of authority(due to the student/teacher relationship) I just can't get behind that pairing.

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=8I0mMSzEveY

Tactical friendship missile. B)

Everybody's reaction to when Derpy spoke.

...no thank you. I'm sorry, but considering how their friendship started and given Celestia's position of authority(due to the student/teacher relationship) I just can't get behind that pairing.

That is why she is forever alone.

Ugh, mixed feelings on this episode.

The songs and Pinkie were awesome but I don't find it very fun watching donkeys. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I thought Cranky Doodle was a swell guy and moderately physically appealing. The species of choice could have been worse. After all, Celestia forbid you should have to watch one of THESE for near twenty-two minutes:

post-5-0-81586900-1329583020.png

Those...MULES. BLECH, just saying the name makes me cringe! :o I'm glad nopony will ever again have to see one of those lesser individuals.

• Brohoof 1

OMG!!!!!! 4 SONGS IN ONE EPISODE!! AND ONE OF THESE WAS SMILE SMILE SMILE!

I was kinda expecting it to be at the end... and hopefully be edited a bit, but still!

Gotta love Pinkie Acknolowing that she burst into random songs out of nowhere!

And, not one, but TWO CONTINUITY NODS! Baby Cakes and Dash reading!

I must say I really liked the donkey guy, he's like the most mature character we've ever seen.

Although I must say that this is not the frist time Pinkie doesn't make friends with somebody in ponyville, there still is Gilda

I thought Cranky Doodle was a swell guy and moderately physically appealing. The species of choice could have been worse. After all, Celestia forbid you should have to watch one of THESE for near twenty-two minutes:

post-5-0-81586900-1329583020.png

Those...MULES. BLECH, just saying the name makes me cringe! :o I'm glad nopony will ever again have to see one of those lesser individuals.

Rarity's reaction to that picture = Posted Image

I think I D'awed my heart out when she burst into random Smile, smile, smile. I wasn't expecting the song until later on.

This episode had to go on my favourite list because of Pinkie's zumba dance and Rainbow Dash reading!