Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone hear contribute to the community? 
By contribute, I mean do fanwork like fanfiction, art, animation, cosplay, ect. 

Personally, I don't.

I am a terrible artist, not willing to write fanfiction, and have no knowledge in cosplay. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah.

I make brony music as the Freewave, run the brony musician directory and a few blogs, occasionally update the mlp fan wikia, and am a moderator on my little remix.

Were you looking to contribute more to the community yourself and wanting advice or just curious about others?  If you don't have skills or talent (yet) to make stuff you can always blog about others who do if you want to feel more involved. I've done a ton of fan blogs over time to feel involved and its pretty fun.

Edited by Freewave

You kidding me? I contribute just by being a part of the community. ;) 

Just kidding! I don't write fanfiction, at least for MLP, and I don't do fanart, but I am working on assembling my Octavia cosplay. So not really, I suppose. But I do enjoy seeing the fruits of other's labors. xD

Music. What up. Some of the best MLP:FiM metal covers you'll find on the Internet.

I also put forth a lot of ideas that are turning into Pony.fm features in the future.

I'm in the process of writing several fanfictions, just haven't finished any of them. I create 'sig art' sometimes, possibly could be persuaded to start taking requests now that I'm done university. Used to play an instrument, haven't touched it in years though. I think that's it for now. 

Well I do fan art, or at least try to do fan art. ^_^  Really other than that I dont do much other than just being a active brony. But I am trying to get into graphic design(for signatures & wallpapers) digital art and animation to contribute more to the community. 

Not really. I'm currently editing/ co-authoring a friend's fic, but I really haven't done anything to contribute on my own. History shows I'm a good writer, so perhaps I could do something along those lines. I would also be more than happy to provide voices for animations and the like, but I'm a pretty deep-voiced guy, so my services are very rarely needed.

Kind of a shame. I truly want to contribute, I just have no real means of doing so. Kinda makes me feel like a parasite, feeding off of what others have done while doing nothing myself... 

I do fan art, PMVs and I have made a few fanfics but yeah I prefer not thinking about that, it didn't go well.

My PMV making is kind of slow and I never have the time to make them but the fan art is a little different. I still don't have much time for it, but I still make a few. So yeah, I contribute. It does feel good, especially when people like it. Everyone is contributing by simply being a part of the fandom. I shall try making music and even animation in the future, I can't know for sure but I'm open for trying out new stuff so I try doing most of it.

I do, what I consider, second hand works, like signatures, wallpapers, etc. Planning on doing covers sometime in the future (probably when I upgrade my mic and get a pop filter). I also have a fic in the works, but I don't think I'll have the time to truly get it written and published for the community.

I contribute to the community I usly post art work up or start art project that people can join in 

or help people with tips for drawing giving others ideas or post somthing up in sugercube corner or everfree forest

If you think about it, just being a Brony and being active on this forum is a form of contributing to the community.  Discussing both the show and the community, whether generally or specific, is what brought us all together.  What more can one ask for when we can exchange ideas and thoughts about what we enjoy?

Anyway, I do indeed draw and post what work I have here, though it would be quite nice to have one of my pieces make onto Equestria Daily.

I make mediocre songs and mediocre sigs/banners. I also do some vectors, only a couple so far and they are most likely mediocre. I for one do not think it is needed to do anything special in this 'community'. Far too many people seem to try anything to be special, due to apparent self created expectations. Maybe that is just my own hunch though. I am weird like that.

I would like to. But I don't have the time to do so.

Between my career and work, I don't have many options but spent the rest of my time between my projects as my vocation too.

But, I have already some cool ideas for which could probably end up being a pretty awesome fanfic. Like the basic idea, the characters and the concept art regarding a steampunk crude story about some quite special ponies into a dark society.

But still yet there isn't enough free time.

Apologies for my english.

I've written three fanfics. The first was way way way too short and simple to be gripping, even though I am super proud of the idea. (In part I'm proud because I totally addressed crystalline creatures WAY before I knew they'd be part of S3, though they're a totally different thing.)

The second is now 120k words long, and I'm super proud of it, being the most successful and largest single project I've ever done.

The third is an offshoot third person narrative of a part that just wouldn't have worked in first person.

Like some others here.. I make music..
I mostly do covers, but I plan to do more original stuff in the future.. It would be cool to work with some other Brony musicians though.
But yeah, that's about.. I'm not much of an artist or writer, so I don't contribute in those areas.

Edited by Broseph

I make brony music and art.  I also have written an ok fan-fic that was for a contest.  I also am pretty active on mlp themed forums such as this one. 

Well, i did draw some pretty meh art, but i haven't done that in a while even.

I haven't done any music original, i did sing like 2 MLP covers, but not sure if that counts, especially since they where kinda eh, and weren't totally professional. Atleast enough for me.

Fanfictions, well i tried writing one, wrote like 2 chapters, then kinda lost hope for it. Just felt like i was doing to bleh. So i lost motivation and stuff, and gave up.

Animations i've never done, and never done any PMV's either, i've thought about it, but never done it really.

So i have my meh art, and possibly going to do some mlp covers more often in the future(But i need to improve alot for that.)

So if that counts i guess yes.

I spend lots of time discussing here to.