Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm not sure how much I can contribute since I'm not an artist or anything like that, but I do interact with other bronies, so I guess I do.

Used to. I proof read for some writers, tried to start some fics myself, helped other devs, had a few game projects going myself, and brought back a musician to the scene. I guess we could say I have done a few things for the fandom and went by as an underdog ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

No, I don't. I don't think the stuff I make would contribute to anything, haha. Though, I tried sharing a few pieces (of art), but I would only receive weird messages and other people only want art for free. And I find my stuff uploaded elsewhere as well, without permission. It's really not worth it.

Well I'm trying to write some fimfiction occasionally but then I forgot the point I was trying to make part way through or I just decide that it's not up to my standards and I discard it. I haven't considered writing a program yet though...

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Yes. Mostly by making drawings (for example, I drew my current avatar). I have composed some songs, but I only published a few of them almost a decade ago.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias
  • Brohoof 2

All I've done is draw a little bit of fan art. I have so much respect to the writers, programmers, musicians, and animators of the community. All of that stuff goes over my head! I just slap my tablet until a decent looking png pops out.

• Brohoof 1