Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony height and body size?

I_wesley125

How big would you say the ponies are?

I always imagine them as about half the size of a human.

If they are full sized that would mean Celestia is twice the size of a full grown horse.

Yeah I imagine them the same as you.

SOCUTEEMMFFFTTT

Hmmm...well, concidering their size compared to their surroundings and the other animals, it looks like they are about 2 and 1/2, maybe 3 ft tall? lol. Remember when Applejack was ridding on that cow's back in the Applebuck Season episode? She was tiny compared to that cow lol. Her dog is also nearly the same size as her.

So my guess is female ponies are around 2 or 3 ft tall. Males are close to 4 ft tall. I'm probably wrong, but tiny ponies are epic in my opnion B)

I always imagined them being around the same size as G1s. I mean why not? So... i guess just look at a G1 pony compared to Megan(Who I think was like 12 years old) and you have pretty much the same thing. Just drawn differently.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... I've gotten several ideas from different size charts I've gone through before. Someponies say that fillies are three feet tall already(wow that's already pretty tall!), so that means that ponies around the Mane Six's size would be Five feet tall about. Though it doesn't really look good in prospect to the actual world, because of the size of their heads, I guess it would only be logical.

Yeah. That's probably about what their height is, give or take an inch or two. I think it was said that pygmy ponies in real life are about 40 to 42 inches tall.

they are about 30 feet tall

No, make that sixty! We need a pony named Glenn Langan. He gets exposed to the intense light of Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom, and grows to sixty feet tall!

I'll give anyone a cookie if they know what I'm talking about.

Well you cant really be sure. I guess if i could pick a height I would want a pony the size of a Lab dog up to the size of a Great Dane. Somewhere around there :P

• Brohoof 1

I've always imagined them to be around the size of the toys, in a really small shrunken down world...

it is my LITTLE pony for a reason!