Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need assistance for short MLP Mini-Series.

Padlock-Keys

What I'm looking at is nothing major and I'm not going to try and rush people on this if they decide to help me. But what I'm going to try and make is little short skits with my characters and other's characters with no set-in-stone plot-line *so none of this has a strict plot, anyone can contribute to it, one can be about my OC's family and the next can be about your OC, it can be creative!* or strict routine. 

There is however, one thing that I need- help, writers, animators, artists, musicians and others. The reward: you get your characters IN the story. 

You also get to make up things for the story like suggestions for plots and stuff, and each story will be like Buttons Adventures and only be 4 minutes or even 6 minutes long maximum. 

So you get my idea? Here are my OCs that I really would like to include: 

http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1087670-2-PadlockFamily_zps32a8e82c.jpg

Padlock *Left, adult, Earth pony*

Apple Tea *Right, adult Unicorn*

Ivory Excellence *Right filly Earth Pony* 

Heroic Tea *Right, Colt, Unicorn.*

I'll also include various characters that my friends have that you probably wont ever meet but that's between my friends and I, however, I would like to add those in for personal reasons. Just as quick cameos or even little one to two minute parts. 

Everyone will get a part in this, everyone will get their fair share, as long as they have a way to help out that is!

Voicing? *GOOD MICROPHONE NEEDED*

Drawing *REALLY GOOD DRAWING*

Animation? *SHOW-QUALITY, JAN ANIMATIONS*

Music? 

You get he idea. 

My Skype is TheBigAnimation 

My Email is juliawirth91@yahoo.com 

-snip-

Umm, yeah. So, the question is, what exactly will you be contributing to the project? A lot of the time, you can't just get away with being boss-man unless you're paying the people who are working for you. How are you going to help the team?