Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No episode next week?!

Eenohay

So i checked and it says next episode march 3rd, that's TWO weeks from now!

That means no episode next week! WHY WHY WHYYY! Of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!

I mean, why? why did they feel like they needed to skip next week?! This means there's only one more episode left to air before going back to school! NOOooo!

• Brohoof 1

That means no episode next week! WHY WHY WHYYY! Of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!

I mean, why? why did they feel like they needed to skip next week?! This means there's only one more episode left to air before going back to school! NOOooo!

We have dealt with this often.

It sucks not to have ponies, but more are on the way.

You can be patient.

If this is bad, imagine when the season ends.

We would wait months for a new episode.

• Brohoof 4

Perhaps it's a two part episode?

Nope. The next two episodes, Putting Your Hoof Down and It's About Time, are unrelated.

I'm mildly perturbed about the break myself, but I will also admit that in some ways it has me pleased...mainly because it means the regular screening events I attend will be shifted by a week as well, which means the next ones will take place on March 10th and 24th respectively.

How about we rewatch the old episodes? And do whatever before we started watching the show in general. I remember having to wait for the Family Appreciation Day episode ever since I started watching the show back on December 30th of 2011. I was done with the entire first season the next Monday. I never realized that season 2 wasn't over yet... haha.

Well, This has happened on numerous occasions already. In fact, I had to wait through the ENTIRE summer for a new episode, but the fanbase was enough to pull me through. I wonder why they keep on having these week breaks. It's become quite bothersome,but It's nothing I haven't dealt with before. In the mean time I'll probably work on some videos I've left unfinished...

No big deal. It's unfortunate about the wait, but there's definitely more than enough pony material to keep one sated for the interim.

We have dealt with this often.

It sucks not to have ponies, but more are on the way.

You can be patient.

*narrows her eyes*

We NEVER speak of the ponyless months, Rose.

NEVER.

Well, if you tune in next week at the right time and there's no ponies, that just means one thing..."It's Adventure Time"!

Actually, I'm blowing through Adventure Time so fast, I'll be out of episodes long before next Saturday...Sigh... I'll probably be finished season three by Monday!

Maybe I'll download "The Regular Show" and start watching that on Saturday.

It's usually worth it though, the season finally and pilot are always something to look forwards too.

I am really fearing I won't like the next one very much, so I just want to get it over with and this whole two weeks break, really doesn't help...

:(

Edited by Kaborer