Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst thing ever spoiled for you?

Xievie

My cousin spolied Heroes of Olympus: The Mark Of Athena for me! :(

I was reading the one before it, and she told me, "In the end, Percy and Annabeth get cast into Tartarus.  :blink: 

I was like, "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......"

I couldn't tell if I was upset that she spoiled it, or if I was upset about their fate. Only one way to find out what happens next.. when the next book comes out all the way in October. 

:(  :(  :(

I'm going to make sure that I get the book before she does, at least.  -_-

Suck it, Kel.

And YES, all these emoticons are EXTREMELY necessary.  :angry:

• Brohoof 1

The chocolate milk in my back freezer! >8(

... oh and, the sixth Harry Potter book ending. How could I have avoided that spoiler? it was all over the web! My dad even spoiled the ending for me to some degree before anyone knew it was going to be... well...

Dumbledore that dies in the end.

That, and someone spoiling the ending of kingdom hearts 582/2. :(

Why, Xion? Such a sad ending! It spoiled the entire game knowing she was on the chopping block.

Edited by Celtore

My cousin and I were sitting in the same room reading. I was reading Eragon for the first time and she was reading Brisingr.

Out of no where she screams out " I knew it Brom is Eragon's father."

I was so damn mad at her for about a month. She also spoiled the ending of every Harry Potter book for my brother.

Edited by StevenTTD

When someone spoiled the Dark Knight for me, I was about to go on a rampage. Luckily, I was able to see the movie after they spoiled it for me. Luckily, the person that spoiled it for me didn't get hurt by me yet.

Well I'm not sure. But a big this for me to be spoiled was the thing that many other people in here have said about the Harry Potter spoiler.

But also, there was a horror movie quite a long time ago I was going to watch, a friend of mine told me to see it (we saw it together) and right when it started he was like "oh yeah and by the way, this movie is good cause you won't get scared of any murderers since the murderer is actually the main character! He has schizophrenia". Me:   -__-

I was so distraught after watching Breaking Bad season 5, episode 7, I immediately went on Fb and wrote:

DAMMIT WALT WHY DID YOU KILL MIKE??

I literally had half my friends list telling me to go die.

all of the previous season of Doctor Who. I was behind in school work, so i couldn't see the episodes when they aired. but everypony else around me kept spoiling the new ones for me.  -_-

The biggest spoiler for me was Twilicorn. Spoilers were everywhere and impossible to avoid :c

But well, no more big spoilers for me :P

TWILICORN! It would have been so much cooler if I had gone into that episode blind and not anticipating Twi's transformation. I happened to see leaked pictures and episode info while looking up MLP stuff on Google.

My mind would've been blown had I not known about Twilicorn! Now it's subconsciously kept me from watching the season 3 finale. It's not that I don't want to watch it. It's that it's never on my priorities and it always fades from my mind. It's only when someone mentions the season 3 finale and remember that I still haven't watched it yet.

I was playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic a couple years back, and I was talking to my friend about it. He decided to just casually say

Oh, you know your character is Revan, right?

Was pissed.

You guessed it!~ The Bloody Harry Potter Books, But Not in the way of having a friend tell me or so, I'd Borrowed a book from the Library because I couldn't be bothered to buy them at the time. So, Opened the first page of the Philosophers Andd You Know, Someone thought it'd be great to switch the first 100 Pages from The Deathly Hallows In The First Book, Fun... Yeah...

• Brohoof 1

Hmm I suppose the biggest thing I got spoiled for me was that I knew

Nate Fisher Jr. dies

before it happened in the show Six Feet Under. I was browsing the show's wikipedia page when I wasn't caught up, and pretty much learned the lesson not to do that the hard way. I guess I was pretty bummed, and I tried my best to block it out as I continued to watch the show. It didn't totally ruin the show for me (I was still able to find the show pretty enjoyable), though it probably altered my viewing experience quite a bit.

In a way, I'm actually kind of glad it happened, because now I'm way more cautious to avoid spoilers for shows/movies/books/etc. that I care about. It's likely that I ended up avoiding a lot of huge spoilers due to this experience.

You guessed it!~ The Bloody Harry Potter Books, But Not in the way of having a friend tell me or so, I'd Borrowed a book from the Library because I couldn't be bothered to buy them at the time. So, Opened the first page of the Philosophers Andd You Know, Someone thought it'd be great to switch the first 100 Pages from The Deathly Hallows In The First Book, Fun... Yeah...

LOL! I would be so mad if that happened to me. But how can that happen in a library? I've read torn books of ones with stains on the pages, BUT HOW CAN YOU SWITCH THE PAGES WITH ANOTHER BOOK?!

When I used to play wow, my friends kept spoiling the quests! And I like lore/quests!
Worst was this guy gets injured yeah? I cared about him and was worried for his wellbeing. I would go there everyday to see if he was okay and did the daily quest to get him healing supplies. Then one day "you know he lives right? Man, he kicked serious arse in this quest!" ....I still haven't let it go to this day.

The Sixth Sense, like apparently a lot of people on here. I still haven't actually watched that movie...I feel like the entire thing has been ruined for me.

The trailers ruined part of that movie for everybody.  The line "I can see dead people" doesn't come until a ways into it.  It would have been cool to see it not knowing for sure what was going on up until that point.  Of course, there are other surprises in "The Sixth Sense."

LOL! I would be so mad if that happened to me. But how can that happen in a library? I've read torn books of ones with stains on the pages, BUT HOW CAN YOU SWITCH THE PAGES WITH ANOTHER BOOK?!

That's the odd part, I don't even know; it felt natural, and well I would of never guessed they switched them in the first place, it took me until a few chapters in that it went from chapter 8 to 6.

Guess the person knew what they were doing.... Not sure, will never know either.

For me it was who the killer was in Heavy Rain for the PlayStation 3. I was interested in what the game was about and so I decided to watch some video reviews on Youtube and I scrolled down to the comment section and one of the comments said blatantly that the killer was (insert name here). I was torn but I decided to get the game anyway because it looked really cool. I did end up enjoying it thoroughly and even though the killer was revealed to me it didn't hinder my experience of the game so much that I didn't enjoy it because of it which was nice. ;) This was mostly due to the flashbacks that you see which shed some light on why he chose to become a murderer and the story the game offered in general.

This can also apply for books and videogames, don't mind the prefix.

What is the worst thing anybody/anything has ever spoiled for you in anything?

Anything that happened in Dark Souls was spoiled by a friend for me. Especially Solaire's Death. R.I.P. Sunbro. ;A;

Most of Clannad was spoiled for me as well. Again, the deaths were spoiled. Ushio. ;A;

This happend to me and is kinda funny:

I was at the school and the teacher was about to play a movie (It was about a little kid in the Second war :( ). But before the movie started, the teacher said: "I dont want to spoiler you...but the kid dies at the end..."

WHAT THE .........!!?!?!

the entire plot of super dangan ronpa 2 was spoiled for me thanks to people on tumblr not tagging that stuff correctly because everyone makes a different tag for it

it's ridiculous

we have dangit grandpa, dangit ronpaul, dingly ringly, stuff like this

• Brohoof 1