Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

Ninja Derpy

Foresight.

A lawyer with intricate knowledge on wish loopholes.

Whatever he or she suggests to gain more wishes.

And at the risk of being a killjoy...

*500,000,000,000,000 Legitimate Dollars (CA)

Wishing for that much money would cause such severe inflation that the economy would completely dissolve and it would be left worthless. Be careful what you wish for.

• Brohoof 1

Mine would be,

1) To live on my own

2) Find my special someone

3) To be a professional photographer :)

I have a ton of other wishes but I guess those are my top 3, and the ones that came to my head.

@,

Turns out that we already had a thread for sharing what we'd wish for if we had three wishes, so yours has been merged with the old one. The title of your thread was better though, so that's the one the thread will have.

1) Immortality (and strike it off my bucket list for good)

2) World peace by means of a irresistable wave of empathy and good will

3) A blade that can rip through the fabric of space and time and open holes to fictional universes of my creation / choosing.

I got a little bit creative with that last one, think of the subtle knife from the "his dark material" series, only 20% cooler slightly more awesome.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 3

My first wish would be for the world, not myself. I feel the happiness of the earth is more important than myself.

1) I would wish the entire world had a magical solution to its leading issues such as poverty and war. There would be no more prejudice. No more murder or hate crimes, just realization and unity as one human race. With that being said, I wouldn't want 100% perfect, flawless world, because what is the point of life if there is no challenges or nothing to strive for?

I'm sorry. Does that make any sense?

2) For me to be able to be friends with any fictional character I wanted.

3) My significant other to live closer to me.

Edited by Dismajo

Ah 3 huh well easy.

1) I would wish for the world to be at peace and no more hate!

2) I would wish for my own island

3) I would wish for Celestia to live with me on that island

This why the world is at peace and no more war, no more hate.

Then I get what I want! just me and Celestia.

I find it really hard to think about three things I've always wanted. Aha! I have it! My first wish would be to transport me to a better place with nicer people. I don't know any places, so I'd let the magic handle that. My second wish would be to have an infinite amount of money so I could buy all the things I've wanted, pay for my college fees, and purchase other important stuff that I will need later on in life. My third and final wish would be to end world hunger. Nah, just kidding. My last wish would be to own a pet dragon. Think about it. A pet dragon. That would be the coolest thing ever! I would name her Zhilan Lichvere. That aside, those are my wishes from the deepest recesses of my mind.

1.  I wish for the ability to transform myself into anything I want to be at any time that I want.

2.  I wish for Equestria to really exist in some alternate universe, being as close to the way it is depicted on the show as possible, with the current time frame being the day after Twilight Sparkle's coronation and future events being guided as much as is reasonable by the upcoming episodes.

3.  I wish for the ability to teleport myself to any place I want to be, including alternate universes, whenever I want.

1. Gimmie a cure for Cancer. With a cure for canver I'd win a nobel prize and all the money a man could ask for.

2. Remove the rule o limated wishes. You said I couldn't wish for infinate wishes. You never said I couldn't wish that rule away.

3. Gimmie infinate wishes.

3 wishes.

1) I wish to be ruler of the world.

2) All shall obey me willingly. and like it!

3) I wish technology would rise to science fiction levels where we had faster than light travel, colonies on other planets and teraforming...and robots! Robots everywhere.

Now bow before your leader, the great Silverhoof!

• Brohoof 1

1. I would wish that I just won the lottery, and I won a million dollars with a side prize of pony merch. and a lifetime supply of Millie's cookies (a British-brand chocolate cookie. They taste so good, they have swag)

2. I would wish for an amazing teleporting car, and wish that I was 16.

3. I would wish that all fantasy creatures and places were real. Including Equestria, the Land of Ooo, Olympus, pegasi, unicorns, earth ponies, alicorns, magical dogs and half-bloods. wat?

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~

Ponies of course.

Hmm, that would be a bit hard. I suppose...

1. A portal gun as well as the long-fall boots. The portal gun can portal anywhere, there would be an application for it so you can choose where to portal.
  2. The ability to create anything. Limited to objects, anything you can touch.
  3. End to world hunger. And poverty.
  • Brohoof 1

1. I wish i could Fly. (no more chugging to work in my 1998 fly in with style and flip off my boss.) Rainbow Dash aint got nothing on me.

2. I wish i had electricity powers like from infamous. I dont know why but ever since i was a kid i wanted to be like a real life super hero. I would fly around zapping baddies making them wet there pants.

3. infinite money, because as we all know being a super hero does not pay, and a guy's got to eat am i right?

1. Immortality. I will give anything for this. ANYTHING.

2. An ability to manipulate matters, so I can create anything from anything.

3. An ability to manipulate energy.

• Brohoof 1

1. The ability to alter reality through sheer will.

2. ?

3. ?

There is so much one could do with that one ability. Only upon discovering a need for a new ability, i would then wish for it. Example: Poof! A placebo that does cure every illness. You're welcome. :yay:

1) Wish for the ability to wish for infinite wishes

2) Wish for infinite wishes now that I can wish for infinte wishes

3) Wish they'd continue the next season of my anime ;A; I need more Kobato

Edited by Kobato

I'll have two Cokes and some chips. *poof* Thanks! *walks away*

In all seriousness though, mine would be:

• an infinite amount of money

• the ability to eat all I want without gaining weight

• the dream to live in equestia with all the ponies (as a human or pony; I don't care which one)

1. I wish that I could travel to and influence any fictional world I want (tv shows, comics, video games, books)

2. I wish that while in these worlds, I can do what anyone else can do (superpowers in comics and gaming)

3. I wish that I could take the form of anything while in these worlds (pony in Equestria, kirby in dreamland, stuff like that)

• Brohoof 1

well, if all the things like "more wishes" and "infinite genies" are out of the question then my top three would be;

1.  no fall damage

2.  elite advanced suit

3.  everybody learns the magic of friendship (and likes it)