Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

Ninja Derpy

Rather than going with the obvious "wish for world peace and an end to all poverty and hunger" I would wish this.

1- My consciousness expanding outside of my physical body thus causing expansion of my cognitive abilities while and making me immortal.

2- The abillity to create anything with my mind and make it appear anywhere in the universe

3- I don't need wishes anymore as I could create anything

As a side note I would create something that can generate infinite energy and place it in a very easy to see orbit around jupiter. That way once humanity is united enough and ready to travel to jupiter (I would guide them indirectly so they don't blow themselves up) they could get infinite energy. As they would have to be united enough to create the technology to bring such a large object back to earth this would ensure they don't use this infinite energy for bad. Thus I am now god and humanity has solved their own problems (With a lot of little help from me)

1. Wish for omnipotence.

2. Wish that no one can ever as powerful as or more powerful than me in the supernatural powers department.

3. Wish that all genies and other wish-granting items and entities are removed from existence. (None may challenge my rule)

4. Identify and smite down any threats.

5. Impose my iron-fisted rule on the world.

6. Get bored of it within a week.

7. ???

8. Profit.

1# To have the Power to create a different universe and shape it the way I want to ( I'd totally make equestria :P )

2#The Power of shapeshifting ( I could be a Pony! Or a Dinosaur! )

3#Make SWBF III hurry its ass up and be released

1. a portal to equestria

2. the ability to change between me and my OC (from a movie under production)

3 a tommygun with tons of ammo with bits to bullets and back mod to be able to get ammo anywhere and turn it to bits if needed

(or more genies or wishes if possible) 

and do this to everypony XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w1uYUyhMao

back to being crazy  B)

1) I wish I was Immortal

2) I wish Equestria and its inhabitants were real

3) I wish I was a multi-billionaire

I would live forever, I would get a chance to give Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle a hug AND I will be the richest man alive

1. I'd wish school was actually something kids wanted to go to. Ya know, something super fun and someplace where you can make friends and such.

2. I'd wish I could travel between universes.

3. I'd wish I'd live a successful, wealthy life.

C:

• Brohoof 1

I'd wish for more money so that I could move to a better place and live comfortably at the same time as being able to pay for schooling. I'd also wish for the ability to shape-shift into whatever I wanted. I can't honestly think of a last wish besides the usual ending world hunger/poverty/hatred/etc, so I'll just keep that last wish in my back-pocket until I think of one. ;)

Edited by Anishna
  • Brohoof 1

I cannot tell you how many times I've thought about this...and my answers ALWAYS involve superpowers. Because....I mean, come on! I'm honestly not sure what I'd go with today...it changes a lot. HOWEVER! I will tell you one of the best responses I've heard to this question from a friend of mine.

#1 - The power to go Super Sayian

#2 - The power to blow things up with my mind

#3 - A wallet that always has a $20 bill in it

Why $20? Because they draw less attention.

1. Immortality

Its not such good thing as it sounds.

What about me:

1. MLP is real.

2. Fluttershy's love (sic!) (are such wishes allowed?)

That's enouhg.

1. Money

2. Success

3. Trixie

4. Trixie

5. Trixie

6. Trixie

7. Trixie

8. Trixie

9-d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png Trixie

I believe I've made my point abundantly clear, so I'll just leave it at that.

Y'know, these kind of things always cause me to spiral around so much. I'd like to wish for things to benefit others, but if it's a wide-spread action, it cause destroy the good-bad balance that things in the world need. (You can't have good without bad, and you can't have bad without good. ) It may sound bad to say, but it IS true.  -_- 

1. The ability to die, when I choose. I guess I could call it pseudo-immortality, but I don't that actually fits.
2. An actual infinite amount of money. As selfish as it seems, money is much too high in needs nowadays. (And heck, I've always been very poor, so it would be a bit of a nice feeling.) It could cover any cost needed, and would just be helpful in every way. I ain't a greedy person, so it all wouldn't be spent on luxuries. I'd give a high amount to my family, could easily donate to random charities/causes that could highly use the support, and much more. It could easily cover the cost of a plane ride, too. Which would be nice. 
3. Um. The third is rather hard to think. I have a few ideas that I'd like to very much keep private.. So...I think being a well-known voice actress, and somehow working on MLP FIM with said occupation would be very nice..  :mellow: ;
...So yeah. I dunno. I'll fix up the last one if I can think better. 

welll...

I'd wish to be in Canada with my boyfriend.

I'd wish all my family was happy and get along with eachother

I'd wish for enough money to not to have worry about it and stress over it... not really wish to be rich.

I'd wish for....

1. To get rid of all my fears and become a confident person.

2. To have so much pony merch...

3. To do well in my studies and achieve my goals for a better future.