Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

Ninja Derpy

1. Make humanity as a whole less corrupt, stupid, imperfect, you get what I mean.
  2. Wake up outside ponyville, still as a human and some of human technology.
  3. Go bowling with everypony in Equestria

So yeah, there's my list right there.

Edited by Roman Bellic

Make humanity as a whole less corrupt, stupid, imperfect, you get what I mean.

Eeeeeeyup that covers a lot of potential wishes while still technically being one so that is going to be my first one as well.

2. Enough money to where if I so choose I will never have to work again. Don't get me wrong I am not one of those lazy saps that wants to sit on my butt all day but my employer screwed me over pretty good and many other employers are just as bad or worse.

3. Psychic powers because why not?

1) Vinyl Scratch.

The other two wishes would be spent on her if she wanted anything. Quite frankly, I'm happy with just Vinyl, so if she didn't want anything, I'd probably just ask my best friend what he wanted, if anything. 
Though, more money or something sounds pretty good.

1. I wish I was rich AF

2. I wish my waifus were real

3. I wish for unlimited wishes

4. I wish I was a better guitarist

5. I wish I could travel through time

6. I wish for... IDK stuff

1. the power to control chaotic energy

2. wisdom

3. to fly with wings

those are basically the main ones. I'd really like number one cause I think it'll be kind of cool and it's make me feel a lot more powerful.

Hmm... No wishing for more wishes, no wishing for genies, nothing else wishing yourself more wishes... I found a loophole!

Wishes:

1. Everyone in the world gets 3 wishes too.

2. Everyone in the world uses one of their wishes to give their remaining 2 to me.

3. I wish I knew how to use all those wishes!!!

And when I have 3 wishes left, repeat! Yes!

• Brohoof 1

1. The ability to shapeshift

2. The ability to spawn anything at free will

3. The ability to control time (travel to the future/past, rewind time, fast forward time, pause time, etc... )

1. i wish wishes actually worked

2. no really i need this to work for me man

3. i wish i could just spawn any type of money in the world when i want and how much of it then you get anything you want because when push comes to shove money conquers faith and love.

1. I wish Nicki Minaj would take up accounting or something instead of "rapping", or whatever it is she thinks she's doing.

2. I wish for artistic ability (I can't draw anything to save my life).

3. I wish for three more wishes. I WISH JEFF THE KILLER AND SCREAMERS IN GENERAL JUST DIDN'T EXIST ENTIRELY

1. Change time however I'd like. Whether it be stopping it, rewinding it, or slowing it.

2. World...no, UNIVERSAL peace and understanding.

3. Pokemon and ponies were real.

At least I used ONE of my wishes to benefit the world in a way. I think...

Wishes are a fickle thing. They will often go the route of expending the least amount of energy to accomplish what is asked. It takes a damn long time to get them exactly right. For example, using the post above, "Universal peace" would be accomplished by extinguishing all life. Simple as that.

1.) Any time I expressed a desire for a new knickknack or something else I wanted, the value of which would never exceed 5,000 US dollars, I would somehow come into the funds required to purchase said object, brand new, without doing any work or cutting out time for my other activities, and the funds would be expressed in US dollars directly deposited into my bank account without tipping off the bank in any way. Desires would be expressed by saying the words "I would really enjoy having *blank*," and the funds would appear 24 hours later. The cap of 5,000 US dollars will fluctuate depending on current inflation/deflation rates, and will become the currency of the country on the planet Earth I choose to take up residence in should I move or the US dollar becomes an invalid currency in my lifetime.

2.) The ability to teleport, as demonstrated by the character Twilight Sparkle in the show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic," while also possessing any inherent knowledge that said character may have but is not explicitly shown, but using the fingernails as a conduit for magic instead of a horn.

3.) An energy source that is nigh infinite in nature, easily exploitable and harvestable, not currently known in fact or in theory to any human on the planet Earth, and is unable to be destructive to the environment or life in general in any way.

I didn't think about these for very long, and I'm sure there are a couple of loopholes that I have not thought to close.

EDIT: Loophole found in wish number one. Closing.

Non-sinister version:

1.) Infinite money for smaller things (headsets, computers, used cars, monitors, furniture, appliances, etc.)

2.) The ability to teleport

3.) An infinite energy source that cannot pollute the environment or be used to harm others

Edited by HandMan
  • Brohoof 1

First wish will be used to give me the intellect to perfectly frame my next two wishes so that they don't backfire horribly. I'd probably spend a while planning the wording of the first wish so that it gets me that without backfiring, itself.

Second wish would be to make everything that is possible exist. MLP, Touhou, One Piece (ew), the universe where you (yes, you) were born a girl, every universe and every possibility is accounted for. 

Third wish would be to become a conditionally immortal (so I can kill myself when I'm done) multidimensonal traveller with sufficient power to defend herself and blend into whatever universe she visited. Yes, I'd change my gender with the third as well. And then I'd roam the multiverse and experience everything I possibly could.

Selfish wishes, I know. But hey, this is just one universe. I wanna experience them all. 

Edited by Katskratch
  • Brohoof 1

I need but one thing and everything I want can come true. 

I wish I had the ability to control time at my own will, and that I could control whether or not what I touch could move in the realm of frozen time regularly. I guess after that wish that my fish would live forever, speak English, breath oxygen, have a good personality, and walk. I can already live as long as I want because I could frEeze my body from getting older.

1. I wish I was happy.

2. I wish the Brony community was actually like how they presented it in the BronyDoc

3. I wish I was less like Karkat and more like Nepeta

Wish #1: I wish for a Debit card that has no limit, and never runs out of money. Basically, if I said I wanted 1 trillion dollars cash back after paying for a meal with it, the card would not be the limiting factor. No bank, agency, or person would ever question the legitimacy of this unlimited supply of money or try and investigate into the matter.

Wish #2: I wish for the ability to bend reality. That is, I can change my appearence, the appearance of those around me, or the entire world if I want to. That is, I can snap my fingers and BAM, suddenly I'm in Equestria and I'm a pony, then snap my fingers, wait, my HOOVES (don't know how that would work), and everything's back to normal. I could also use it for more menial things, like charming a girl into bed without even having to do any work.

Wish #3: For this one, it depends. If the genie is super chill like the one in Aladdin, then I'll never make my third wish so he and I can chill together. If he's a dick, however, I would wish for the ultimate charisma. That is, I can make any number of people believe and trust me on anything. If I told a press conference of the world's leading scientists that the earth is, in fact, flat, they would all immediately go and re-write their books. I could run for president, simply stand up at one of the debates and say "vote for me", and everyone who heard me say that would be compelled by my charisma to vote for me. It'd be fun.....

Edited by Windy Runner
  • Brohoof 1

1. I'd wish for being happy again. Just making all my problems disappear would be wonderful.

2. I'd wish for being taller. Being a 5'2/159cms guy who has stopped growing is horrible.

3. I'd wish for being able to travel between Tamriel (as a nord), Equestria and our world.

I would wish for riches and bitches. Then I would wish for telescope vision. Now I can see every shooting star in the galaxy. Infinite wishes are mine! AND I DIDNT EVEN WISH FOR MORE WISHES! MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! MUUUUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!