Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

Ninja Derpy

1) Portal to Equestria to be built in every nation.

2) Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is now popular all over the world (hopefully with the artistic integrety!).

3) A comfortable salary so I can live securely with my boyfriend.

That about covers my interests.

All mine are MLP based wishes. Is it weird that I dream about this stuff?

1. I'd wish MLP:FiM and Equestria were real.

2. I'd wish to be transported there.

3. I'd wish to be transformed into an Alicorn.

1.) I wish for infinite money.

2.) I wish I could change myself, my body just everything. It would also include gender, so I could be a guy for one day a female the next one.

3.) I wish life wasn't so hard on me.

1. I wish I knew what to wish for

2. I wish [answer gained in wish one]

3. I wish I was as skilled at playing the violin as I would be if I had already spent 10 years practicing to play violin. (This way I would be roughly as good at the violin as I am with the alto sax)

• Brohoof 1

I have absolutely no idea what I would wish for.  There are so many different possibilities, and if I choose an unwise wish, I would regret not wishing for something else for the rest of my life, plus I hate making choices, so this would probably drive me insane.  So I would personally turn down all 3 wishes.

No infinite wishes? Okay, no problem.

1. I wish i had 1000 wishes instead of 3. I'm not breaking the rules, cause its a set amount :umad:

2. I wish i could warp reality. Kinda like discord.

3. I wish for teh munnies. Holla holla get $

Edited by crazitaco

1: I wish i was Rainbow Dash

2: I wish that everyone was nice to eachother

3: I wish for £1,000,000, so i can buy all the brony Stuff like Bracelets and T Shirts and more stuff that is not brony stuff like a new Computer 

Edited by codelyoko373

1. I wish to have to power to jump into whatever Television show or Movie I am watching and time in the real world doesn't pass

2. I wish to have a money tree that regenerates everytime I pick a twenty dollar bill off of it

3. I wish to be able to sing like Phillip Quast or Micheal Ball

I'd just wish for one thing-

Cerebral Imaginative Reality Configuration.

That is, anything I can think of can come true.

My first imaginative thought would be a portal to Equestria by the end of the day :D 

I wish for the powers of a blue-aligned Planeswalker

I wish for an internal source of infinite mana in my heart

I wish for a pet Atog named Dingus that eats memories of the damned for breakfast

1.Have more social skills, u know the fame and popularity

2.MONEY BABY MONEY,MONEY!

3,Be able to go to brony con/can, and that parent's be ok with the fact that i'm a brony(haven't told em yet but..)

• 2 weeks later...
  1. I would wish to be immortal.
  2. I would wish to have the ability to travel to fictional dimensions with just a snap of a finger.
  3. Finally...I would wish to never feel pain...a sort of numbness really...it'd come in handy in the fictional dimensions.

I guess those are the main ones.

My own Pinkie pie, and the other mane 6 so that she wouldn't miss her friends.

And everyone in the world would have their desires fulfilled, unless it was something bad. Though it might count as wishing for more wishes.

This is easy! Obvious choices incoming!

1. A TARDIS, because that would be the best thing ever.

2. My own island where I can take all my friends and relatives.

3. Everyone in the world has an increase in their common sense, because nobody has any at the moment, especially those in power.

*Closes eyes*

1. That I'd be healthy so that I can live my life to the fullest

2. That I won several million dollars for me and my family

3. That me and my fiance would live happily ever after

That said, 2 of these wishes are possible in my future as long as I work hard on them, money will come and go, but if I want to be healthy, just lose some weight, if me and my fiance want to live happily ever after, then we take care of each other. I predict those two wishes will come true eventually B)

3 wishes? Mwahahahaha!

Oh who am I kidding? I would more than likely wish to live in Eqestria as a pony..for a very, very long time..

But all kidding aside.. I think these would be my 3.

1. Be made President of the United States

2. A portal gun, that can manipulate time, space, and dimensions..or a TARDIS would work.

3. Have a Stormtrooper Army at my Command

No loopholes eh?

img-1828999-1-tumblr_mq30hx8sqg1s9vcd3o1

1st Wish. That MLP was real so I could have my waifu.

ahahahahaha oh jesus am I loser.

2nd Wish. That I could wish for more wishes.

ooooooooooooooooh what now op?????

img-1828999-2-troll-gif-o.gif

3rd Wish. Unlimited wishes.

My work here is done.

img-1828999-3-cyberman-victory-dance-o.g

Edited by The Paris Swing Box
  • Brohoof 2

1. Make the last eight years be nothing more than a nightmare that I am now to wake up from.

2. Just in case, the screwed up future I was to go into was not sealed quite far away enough, I'd make a somewhat simple wish for every problem I have with my body now and in the future vanish. (That is to say that I'd manage to both seal away the health issues that would come into my life and also make myself as beautiful as I want in one wish. xD It's awkwardly worded, but it works!)

3. For everything and everybody that I loved in the "future" that was the nightmare I woke up from to still occur to me in the same or a similar (relative to the changes my life not being messed up) way.

That's a strange set of wishes, I know. Going back to 2005 and reliving the last half of high school would be very weird and all, but it would be a necessary measure that I'd be willing to take to be able to have my future back.

I'm crazy, I know. I just wish I could have that fourth wish to be able to erase my "memories" of what would happen in the future.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2